Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct MPB Pure (The Second)

Saqib Souban

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Which version is better for gaming ltsc lite or mpb

Saqib Souban

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
So which version is this
Sorry for this comment I thought it was the latest

cozzy

Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
236.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
no vip...its free...i forget to add some stuff...but minore stuff...for right click menu...it will not afect speed or anything important...but...still it will be good to wait for right one...
Thanks this looks great.looking forward to try it out.

kinghoufu

Downloaded
455.3 GB
Uploaded
424.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I hope the next version could include languages adding. So this OS could be used all over the world.

Gorstak

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
291.2 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
durning boot process, got msg media drivers missing. Couldn't install :(

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
durning boot process, got msg media drivers missing. Couldn't install :(
Get the necessary graphics drivers from your laptop manufacturer and try again. Install the drivers as part of the OS installation.

Gorstak

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
291.2 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Get the necessary graphics drivers from your laptop manufacturer and try again. Install the drivers as part of the OS installation.

I have a dekstop pc, custom built, with nvidia gt 730. You suggest I browse for folder with the unpacked nvidia drivers?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I have a dekstop pc, custom built, with nvidia gt 730. You suggest I browse for folder with the unpacked nvidia drivers?
You could try that. I would have gone to the Nvidia site and downloaded the latest driver there.

Gorstak

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
291.2 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You could try that. I would have gone to the Nvidia site and downloaded the latest driver there.
I downloaded latest drivers, unpacked the exe with 7zip into folder, and during boot got msg we couldn't install your drivers.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I downloaded latest drivers, unpacked the exe with 7zip into folder, and during boot got msg we couldn't install your drivers.
Try putting the files in the root directory rather than a folder. I seem to recall reading something about that a while ago.

EDIT
Have you read this post?

I assume the file in question is in the downloaded ISO.

Last edited:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Of late I am getting my system shutdown automatically even after the power is at say 60%, and it just shuts down. I have tried searching, chnaging various ways the power options, but nothing works. No matter what it just shuts down at anything between 45-60%. Have been trying to get around it for the last 2 weeks, and to no gain. Any help or guidance will be helpful. I cannot keep it connected to power all the time. Also, this is happening only in Windows, and not on Linux. There it shuts down at 5-10%. My battery is a bit depleted but not to such an extend, and not to such differences between W10/Linux. :(

dragongate

Downloaded
30.2 GB
Uploaded
24.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Of late I am getting my system shutdown automatically even after the power is at say 60%, and it just shuts down. I have tried searching, chnaging various ways the power options, but nothing works. No matter what it just shuts down at anything between 45-60%. Have been trying to get around it for the last 2 weeks, and to no gain. Any help or guidance will be helpful. I cannot keep it connected to power all the time. Also, this is happening only in Windows, and not on Linux. There it shuts down at 5-10%. My battery is a bit depleted but not to such an extend, and not to such differences between W10/Linux. :(
just my 2-cents:
On MPB builds, control panel>power options>change advanced power options
check thru each item, to see if any numbered minutes time present. If any, You may need to adjust it to "never" or" 0".
Hope this may help. Only applied to his MPB builds.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
just my 2-cents:
On MPB builds, control panel>power options>change advanced power options
check thru each item, to see if any numbered minutes time present. If any, You may need to adjust it to "never" or" 0".
Hope this may help. Only applied to his MPB builds.
Already tried that, and still the same. Tried 0, Never, 120, 240, and what not. All same. :(

dragongate

Downloaded
30.2 GB
Uploaded
24.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Already tried that, and still the same. Tried 0, Never, 120, 240, and what not. All same. :(
Too bad. One alternative I may suggest:
why not give this newer build a spin====MPB PapyrOS==== is FREE on this forum.
Good luck.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Too bad. One alternative I may suggest:
why not give this newer build a spin====MPB PapyrOS==== is FREE on this forum.
Good luck.
I would, but actually I have too many things installed, and right now too much office work pressure. Not sure if I will get time to setup everything over again. Plus, I have Kali/Mint/Kodachi installed as well. I have had trouble earlier as well (last year), and no longer wish to do a lot of work to reinstall every one of the builds. I am saving up, so that in a year or a bit more can purchase a new laptop or get this one upgraded fully.

Tony Pank

Downloaded
18.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I cannot select hands-free AG audio as output type in sound setting and change input microphone
Everyone help me, please :cry::cry::cry:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I cannot select hands-free AG audio as output type in sound setting and change input microphone
Everyone help me, please :cry::cry::cry:
I suspect that you are missing some drivers. Search you laptop manufacturer's site.

Downloaded
49.9 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
AWESOME MAKE THANK U MATE

Tony Pank

Downloaded
18.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I suspect that you are missing some drivers. Search you laptop manufacturer's site.
I have installed all the drivers but it still doesn't work

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I have installed all the drivers but it still doesn't work
If I were you I would give up and try another OS, probably an untouched one. No OS is worth this much trouble.