Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct MPB Pure (The Second)

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
can u plese check in control panel /sound settings , is it available to select higher bit rates and sample rates like 24bit 48khz/96khz or is 44,1khz max ?
imagea5096084b71fb68b.png

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Those settings will depend on your sound card and its driver. Also, faster sampling and larger bit-rates are not always better. If you have a sound card or chip on your MOBO or in your GPU, it might not have the quality to make the higher numbers you are seeking sound better. they can introduce sampling artifacts and things. The best sounding sample bit depth is one and that is generally 2.8 Mhz or 5.6 MHz, even higher. It is called bitstream. It will actually make a PCM file sound better when converted. the problem with bitstream is that they haven't really figured out a good way to edit it. So, either it is a PCM wave converted or a live recording. Many Professional cards are still using 96 kHz and 192 kHz and a 24 or 32-bit depth. As far as what is shown in the drop-down menu goes, that depends on your hardware and its driver. I use MOTU I/O for sound. They have Burr-Brown 96kHz 24/32 bit DA and AD convertors with a proprietary PCIe firewire-based card. they sound better than any prosumer card or motherboard Realtek chip that shows 32-bit 512kHz PCM AD/DA conversion in the menu. They can tend to be noisy and inaccurate, especially at their higher speeds. I believe the best sound on disk right now is 96,000khz with 24-bit PCM or bitstream. There are effects, editing, and producing software that does their thing at a bit-depth of 64 and high sample speeds, but for DA/AD convertors 96 -192k and 24 - 32 bits are the industry standard. PCM oversampling doesn't add anything good, only bitstream conversion can improve the sound.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Those settings will depend on your sound card and its driver. Also, faster sampling and larger bit-rates are not always better. If you have a sound card or chip on your MOBO or in your GPU, it might not have the quality to make the higher numbers you are seeking sound better. they can introduce sampling artifacts and things. The best sounding sample bit depth is one and that is generally 2.8 Mhz or 5.6 MHz, even higher. It is called bitstream. It will actually make a PCM file sound better when converted. the problem with bitstream is that they haven't really figured out a good way to edit it. So, either it is a PCM wave converted or a live recording. Many Professional cards are still using 96 kHz and 192 kHz and a 24 or 32-bit depth. As far as what is shown in the drop-down menu goes, that depends on your hardware and its driver. I use MOTU I/O for sound. They have Burr-Brown 96kHz 24/32 bit DA and AD convertors with a proprietary PCIe firewire-based card. they sound better than any prosumer card or motherboard Realtek chip that shows 32-bit 512kHz PCM AD/DA conversion in the menu. They can tend to be noisy and inaccurate, especially at their higher speeds. I believe the best sound on disk right now is 96,000khz with 24-bit PCM or bitstream. There are effects, editing, and producing software that does their thing at a bit-depth of 64 and high sample speeds, but for DA/AD convertors 96 -192k and 24 - 32 bits are the industry standard. PCM oversampling doesn't add anything good, only bitstream conversion can improve the sound.
You have a sound knowledge mate. Though, I was just showing that I did have that, and now I realize it would rely on drivers, ofcourse. :)

shabutot

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
big thanks for this lovely build :D :h:

nakhru

Banned
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hey bro, how can i revert back to old right click menu options, there are too many, irritating, sorry for noob question

Downloaded
91.1 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
is there any way to control brightness....
thanks in advance
mine is working well. maybe you need drivers

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
hey bro, how can i revert back to old right click menu options, there are too many, irritating, sorry for noob question
I don't think that there is a really short answer to this so Google "edit context menu". There are already plenty of tutorials and apps.

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
You have a sound knowledge mate. Though, I was just showing that I did have that, and now I realize it would rely on drivers, ofcourse. :)
Music and the software to make it is what I know

ProHack4Fun

Downloaded
43.7 GB
Uploaded
25.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Any1 Test this at main Pc ? I want put it on main Pc is good or not ? Thanks.

Urayu6969

Downloaded
54.2 GB
Uploaded
61.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
How to change language Plzzzzzzz.:cry::cry::cry:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
How to change language Plzzzzzzz.:cry::cry::cry:
The description says "English only".

blkhak1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
38 GB
Uploaded
259.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Looks really clean, lightweight & polished. I will give it a go. Thank You!

razzkie123

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.6 GB
Uploaded
8.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks For This Update. More Powers and More Update :h:

zagazigian

Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
this is the fastest build ,always get the best of my ssd ,but sadly ,it is full of errors and some games not working

rexxar31

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
is there anyway to update this to a later build? this is the best build I've used but this build of 21h1 has the memory leak issue in valorant. It has been fixed with later builds.

sultanM

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Appreciate the hard-work , pls consider integrating Microsoft Store.

scdawn

Downloaded
187.6 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Think this will be perfect for testing. Thanks! :inlove:

Rohan Korade

Downloaded
73.5 GB
Uploaded
22.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Is there any way to it can have Windows Biometric Services

Saqib Souban

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
sorry guys..i upload wrong version...dont use this one!!
So which version is this

Riggzo

Downloaded
66.5 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Omg this looks so cleannnn. Love the theme in screenshots. Thanks for this!