Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct MPB Pure (The Second)

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
All done :)
FYI, when you quote a post that contains an external link, that external link is copied into the quote.
To avoid propagating the link you need to edit the link out of the quote before you post your reply.
Ahh yes. I do edit, I missed out here. Thanks again. :)

The_Unforgiven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
359.2 GB
Uploaded
10 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I wish my wife was Lita Ford.
I went to a party last Saturday Night, didn't get ......

Do you know how my 1st wife died?
She ate poisonous mushrooms.
Do you know how my 2nd wife died?
She ate poisonous mushrooms, what are the odds, eh.
Do you know how my 3rd wife died?
Axe wound, she wouldn't eat the mushrooms ;)

jonfers07

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
37.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for the share...

lordxii92

Downloaded
5.9 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Of late I am getting my system shutdown automatically even after the power is at say 60%, and it just shuts down. I have tried searching, chnaging various ways the power options, but nothing works. No matter what it just shuts down at anything between 45-60%. Have been trying to get around it for the last 2 weeks, and to no gain. Any help or guidance will be helpful. I cannot keep it connected to power all the time. Also, this is happening only in Windows, and not on Linux. There it shuts down at 5-10%. My battery is a bit depleted but not to such an extend, and not to such differences between W10/Linux. :(
anyone got this error as well? just making sure..

Sockdaika

Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
7.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks so much bro,oh yeah

JioFunny

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
nono...notepad is not removed...paint to.. the rest it is gone..
maybe next time..
Hello, I "replied" in hopes you will see this. This is the best build I have ever had. It outperforms. Thank you so much for the hard work.

Question: May I ask what separates your VIP builds from your public ones like this one? For example what is the difference between this one and mbp Porcelain that one would want to choose porcelain over the pure? Is it just aesthetic (themes etc) or does Porcelain perform better or has more things removed (is even lighter)?

A response would be greatly appreciated!!

PasMater

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Retired Veterans
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
871.7 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
29 (70)
Member for 10 years
Hello, I "replied" in hopes you will see this. This is the best build I have ever had. It outperforms. Thank you so much for the hard work.

Question: May I ask what separates your VIP builds from your public ones like this one? For example what is the difference between this one and mbp Porcelain that one would want to choose porcelain over the pure? Is it just aesthetic (themes etc) or does Porcelain perform better or has more things removed (is even lighter)?

A response would be greatly appreciated!!
mostly are just minor tweaks what is different...
glad u happy with my build ;)

JioFunny

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
mostly are just minor tweaks what is different...
glad u happy with my build ;)
It's funny but, even though I have a mid-high end pc I still use your build. And it does perform better. You notice it not in max fps but in the drops and 1% lows. It is much smoother.
Sometimes people just complain with these builds that they lack things but at the end of the day they will still download it for this reason.
Hoping to see even slimmer builds in the future!
You're a beast,
Thanks again.

PasMater

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Retired Veterans
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
871.7 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
29 (70)
Member for 10 years
It's funny but, even though I have a mid-high end pc I still use your build. And it does perform better. You notice it not in max fps but in the drops and 1% lows. It is much smoother.
Sometimes people just complain with these builds that they lack things but at the end of the day they will still download it for this reason.
Hoping to see even slimmer builds in the future!
You're a beast,
Thanks again.
ur 100% on point there!!
coz of that iw stop doing builds like this one (even i preferd build like MPB)....coz people just dont understand that u cant have slimed build with everything working in it...u need to lose something...
so iw decide to just make some minore tweaked builds from now on....just for fun,,,so i dont forget how to do it..

but thank u...i appreciate comment like this ;)

JioFunny

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
ur 100% on point there!!
coz of that iw stop doing builds like this one (even i preferd build like MPB)....coz people just dont understand that u cant have slimed build with everything working in it...u need to lose something...
so iw decide to just make some minore tweaked builds from now on....just for fun,,,so i dont forget how to do it..

but thank u...i appreciate comment like this ;)
Hey but.. f what the rest are saying.. you always gotta do you and work on what makes you happy. If it's slimmed to the bone builds, that people massively hate but love at the same time then slimmed to the bone builds it is. Besides, not sure I agree that they are not happy with these builds because downloaders are a lot more than people complaining or asking/requesting things here. People will always complain about something anyway..
Only when you do exactly what you want is fun. The more you do what others will want the more it feels like work.

dragongate

Downloaded
30.2 GB
Uploaded
24.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi, tomeCar
glad to notice that you are getting active here again.
i have used many of your builds and still keep using the Simplify 10. just wondered few weeks ago that when will be the next time to hear from you again.
looking forward to seeing your master builds very soon, hopefully before everyone knows it ?

richardadam2588

Banned
Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks a Lot for sharing :)

Rybelg

Downloaded
1.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi master there any way to fix this problem?
Not all program like this but some program.
This also hapen to roundflat os.
i
also try all trick on internet,like add more paging file / vram. But like this.

djblake

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
528.8 GB
Uploaded
162.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Sorry I'm late to the party @tomeCar but glad I found this build - absolutely love your Simplify 10 series so thought I'd give this lite build a shot.
I've been throughly testing it in a VM and so far no issues. I will officially install this later today and will give you my feedback then. Cheers.

forso

Downloaded
340.4 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks alot, i will seed this till i die

loader72

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thought I replied to the post already, but in case I didn't, thank you mate. Hit an run is against the law. peace. :nod:

Wagdiez

Downloaded
49.7 GB
Uploaded
101.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Many Thanks for This Nice

willmel

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
109.3 GB
Uploaded
273 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
snipping tool is useful at times, I could add it back on right?

winter2022

Downloaded
20.9 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
less ram usage, stable ,art style ,perfect !

rjiba

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
please sir your good man