Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 DarkSide (Compact & SuperLite) 18363.1556

Astaad

Downloaded
124.1 GB
Uploaded
221.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hey guys, I don't have the all-black stuff as shown in the screenshots, not sure why. How can I fix that? Like the task manager is still white and so Are some other apps.

I have installed both registry fixes but still nothing. Please help

Last edited:

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hey guys, I don't have the all-black stuff as shown in the screenshots, not sure why. How can I fix that? Like the task manager is still white and so Are some other apps.

have you check the themes? you have to select to enable it.

Astaad

Downloaded
124.1 GB
Uploaded
221.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

Hey guys, if anyone is interested. here is the fix:

Thank you FBConan for letting me know of this.

You have to change your theme to make it all black, even after applying the dark theme registry bug fix.

right-click the desktop, go to personalize, themes, and choose any of the themes except 'windows' and windows light', they are all dark themes I added to this build. I am using 'DarkSide' or 'DarkSide Clone' for the images you are seeing in the screen shots.

You can share this info in the thread if it helps you, as it may help others too :).

**When you go to settings, personalize, themes, it will look like this, and you can select one of the many dark themes I added:

PEqKje.png

Gabun

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
151.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan
Gosh you did it again :inlove:
I observe your journey since you asked to share builds with the community on march the 8th.
Like moving from padawan to grandmaster - astonishing.

Thank you very much for you effort and for the time you spend into it.

And last but not least to give me the possibility to participate form it.

r9xxZ

Banned
Downloaded
1.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Anyone know, how can i changing the lockscreen background ? it stuck on title " managed by organization bla bla " even i do gpedit.msc trick like that stuff.

Cimaron411

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.1 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Appreciate your work FBConan ! thank you for your uploads... :cool:

iphonephu

Downloaded
57.1 GB
Uploaded
13.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
You really did a awesome job FBconan. It's a super useful build for community.
Thank you for all you contributed ♥

r8xxac

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Is there anything way to changing the lockscreen image ? there some note saying " the settings managed by your organization bla bla "

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Is there anything way to changing the lockscreen image ? there some note saying " the settings managed by your organization bla bla "
The images are stored in folder C:\Windows\Web

ali& mohamed

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for all your uploads.

r8xxac

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
The images are stored in folder C:\Windows\Web
it won't let me change it. It stuck on default lockscreen from installation. im already replacing the default image but im seem stuck on default image no matter what i do replacing it or delete it.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
it won't let me change it. It stuck on default lockscreen from installation. im already replacing the default image but im seem stuck on default image no matter what i do replacing it or delete it.
In a clean Windows installation there are several folders and lots of images there. Unfortunately I can't tell exactly which one to change but I think the ones you want are in C:\Windows\Web\Screen.
Whatever is there now, try replacing it with a different image with the same file name.

r8xxac

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
In a clean Windows installation there are several folders and lots of images there. Unfortunately I can't tell exactly which one to change but I think the ones you want are in C:\Windows\Web\Screen.
Whatever is there now, try replacing it with a different image with the same file name.
Yes, I'm already doing that but seem none of the solution working even gpedit.msc/regedit trick didn't working it stuck on state " managed by organization ".
And lockscreen background can't never change.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Yes, I'm already doing that but seem none of the solution working even gpedit.msc/regedit trick didn't working it stuck on state " managed by organization ".
And lockscreen background can't never change.
I'm out of ideas. I'm beginning to think that you won't be able to change it because the customisation has removed something critical. Hopefully I'm wrong and someone else will come along with an answer.
Good luck. :)

r8xxac

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'm out of ideas. I'm beginning to think that you won't be able to change it because the customisation has removed something critical. Hopefully I'm wrong and someone else will come along with an answer.
Good luck. :)
Hope so, for now i'm just disable the lockscreen background and stick to plain background color lol. Because i'm not fan of anime hahaha xd

amrzaki

Banned
Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for this amazing build , it's blazing fast.
there's just one issue , my laptop integrated webcam doesn't work no matter what i do (although it works on most lite OSes just fine).
tried to look for a solution on google but didn't find something helpful.

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hope so, for now i'm just disable the lockscreen background and stick to plain background color lol. Because i'm not fan of anime hahaha xd
you can delete the Img100 using the "Unlocker" tool & have to replace it with the image which u intend to be ur lock screen with same name & must be in Jpeg format. This works for sure. Try it & let us know the result.

Thank you for this amazing build , it's blazing fast.
there's just one issue , my laptop integrated webcam doesn't work no matter what i do (although it works on most lite OSes just fine).
tried to look for a solution on google but didn't find something helpful.
Try updating drivers with DriverBooster from Teamos. This should fix your webcam issue.

dwarfer6666

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
576.5 GB
Uploaded
285.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Have found in a few of the newer ISO's (including this one), install fine in VM, but on first boot, the screen is on a diagonal, with left screen on the right and vice versa, any ideas?

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Have found in a few of the newer ISO's (including this one), install fine in VM, but on first boot, the screen is on a diagonal, with left screen on the right and vice versa, any ideas?
For Tablet-pc & Touch devices it happens, after driver installation windows will detect autorotate & gets to vertical. You can change it on "Desktop-> Right-click-> Display settings ->
->Scale & layout -> Display orientation" after a fresh install.

itzneel

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
15.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
wifi is not working on my laptop