Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 DarkSide (Compact & SuperLite) 18363.1556

only-vision

Banned
Downloaded
37.1 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hi ca you PM me,you know who i am

Mandm43

Downloaded
8.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Nice work
But Still has changing lock screen wallpaper problem
Please fix it
Tnx

ballyboy

Downloaded
246.2 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Nice work
Please fix it
Tnx
buddy just change it yourself - go to windows/web/screen. delete the wallpaper inside and replace it with your selected lock screen wallpaper with the same filename.

or13bxl

Downloaded
49.7 GB
Uploaded
40.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
for the game which version is better or the 21h1?

Mandm43

Downloaded
8.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
buddy just change it yourself - go to windows/web/screen. delete the wallpaper inside and replace it with your selected lock screen wallpaper with the same filename.
Yes i know that
But this is temporary solution
I want it to be fixed and i wonder what caused this problem
I say it because , not only lock scrren.. some other personalizations are locked too
Any way
Tnx

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Nice work
Please fix it
Tnx
Asking uploaders to change their builds just for you is against the rules.
Do what ballyboy said.

Some personalizations can only be made after the OS has been activated.
If that does not fix it for you then try another OS, perhaps an untouched one.

FBConan wrote this in the thread description :

"Please be aware that this is a light version of Windows. It does not have every feature in it, many things have been removed to allow it to function with greater performance and less system requirements than Full Windows can offer. If it is missing a feature, or service that you think you need, chances are it was removed intentionally, and can't be brought back."

"You have been warned. Please stop asking for me to add things, fix things, how to change things, or enable things. I'm not going to respond, or start giving tutorials, use Google."

Last edited:

only-vision

Banned
Downloaded
37.1 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
seeding until i have to go work!!! and will continued next day..(repeats)

Mandm43

Downloaded
8.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Asking uploaders to change their builds just for you is against the rules.
Do what ballyboy said.

Some personalizations can only be made after the OS has been activated.
If that does not fix it for you then try another OS, perhaps an untouched one.

FBConan wrote this in the thread description :

"Please be aware that this is a light version of Windows. It does not have every feature in it, many things have been removed to allow it to function with greater performance and less system requirements than Full Windows can offer. If it is missing a feature, or service that you think you need, chances are it was removed intentionally, and can't be brought back."

"You have been warned. Please stop asking for me to add things, fix things, how to change things, or enable things. I'm not going to respond, or start giving tutorials, use Google."
Asking developers to fix the bugs is against the rules?
Ah..
Whatever

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Asking developers to fix the bugs is against the rules?
Ah..
Whatever
Please read the whole description carefully. Then read the the responses to your complaints carefully. Hopefully you will then understand that your "bug" is almost certainly a deliberate mod to this OS.
Also please accept that asking for changes is against the rules. FBConan is not your, or anybody else's, personal developer.

End of discussion.

sandyss18

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
71.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
A huge thank @FBConan. Nice theme.
Many would like it.

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
With TranslucentTB, it looks even better.
PETfxM.png

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Please use the approved sites for sharing images, LookImg or Gifyu.
You have been here long enough to know that.

nasernody

Banned
Downloaded
28.2 GB
Uploaded
14.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks a lot, appreciated. I've been a HUGE fan of light windows for many years, they've made my Windows experience better hands down. IMO this is as light as it gets while still keeping windows highly functional, And I'm still passionate about making it better!

I've talked about it a couple times before in other threads. Runs lighter, higher performance in my apps.

Hopefully your software works, I have included more features in my recent builds to get more things working lateely, so you never know till you try.

Thanks!, I'm very glad there are members out there who appreciate the Windows experience I provide, Hopefully your software will work now, I have included engines and features in this build that weren't in previous builds to get new software working, and I appreciate you offering a registry fix for the dark theme bug, I was trying a reg fix myself, but it didn't seem to work.. So I decided not to include it. I will try yours out, and if it works, can I please share the direct link you posted in the mean thread?

The touch keyboard is not removed, please read the thread and pictures more carefully.
i see the screen shots the on screen keyboard exist not touch screen keyboard that find beside action center

1ntr0v3rt3ch

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
just want to confirm and if anyone notice when changing the the folder icon size, the folder icons (light blue by default) change to yellow folder (default color of windows folder)? or is it just me who experienced this kind of bug.

Danish1223

Downloaded
226.7 GB
Uploaded
243.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
The Windows Biometric Service is not removed, just disabled. Go into Administrative Tools, Services, and change it from disabled to manual, or auto, and you can use it. :) (Also, I'm glad to hear your positive feedback about all your apps working now! that's fantastic. Glad I was able to improve this build from previous ones.)

PEhHGA.png

The Compact and SuperLite version uses compact compression on some fies, so it takes up less HDD Space, and can be faster to use in some users pc's, due to the filesize being smaller and taking less time to read. You can try both if you like, I prefer, and use the Compact and SuperLite version myself.

This is what I use to 'fix' that issue, well, not really an issue, but I understand it is unsightly to some, myself included, I disable folder thumbnail previews with a simple registry tweak ( I wanted to keep thumbnail preview's available, as I know some users would appreciate the graphic, but still keep the new Insider 21H2 icons in the build, but with blue folders showing in start menu and explorer etc.), anyway, this should fix the yellow folder issue. Will add to description as well.

It will look like this after you disable:
PETcSg.png

In my testing, 19H1 and 19H2 builds are faster than anything newer, including 20H1, 20H2, and 21H1. They run lighter, leaner, meaner, I get more performance in my tested apps. This is ONLY for me, I cannot provide a valid recommendation for your personal computer, requirements, and software you are running, my recommendation is only based on my personal testing. :) This build (DarkSide) should be the best build of mine, as far as performance is concerned.

Thanks for the reply to my question about fingerprint login FBConan. I can see the fingerprint setup in the sign in options when I enable biometric services but the setup dialogue box just flashes on and off when I click on it. I have tried different drivers and changes in Group Policy and the registry to no avail. I had the same problem with Windows 10 Pro X64 21H1 Compact & Slim [19043.962] by Jerry Xristos. I have a Goodix fingerprint scanner on a Dell XPS 9570 which works fine with all the Ghost Spectre versions. Did you happen to test the fingerprint login yourself on any of your devices? If I cant get it to work I wonder if there is any third party software that will assist.

only-vision

Banned
Downloaded
37.1 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

PETfxM.png
U can do it with startisback ,TranslucentTB only do 1 thing..startisback do the same plus many more,BTW can u cent

PETfxM.png
can it do this? center icons?
do transparent and more like chaging and customize and it only 1.3mb software
btw your not even transparent ,look like glass effect...

ameriko

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you very much you are the best:h::h::h:

EggZX

Banned
Downloaded
8.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Think im gonna install this version because of the light edition and because you @FBConan confirmed the performance part.

Light and low resources, kind of outdated windows version but stable and tweaked by the guy himself who makes
the developers at microsoft crumble and fear his insane skills.

Talented.:ds:

clown00

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
550.1 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
how to change the stat up button?