Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 DarkSide (Compact & SuperLite) 18363.1556

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
38.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
PWYpzD.png

Windows 10 DarkSide

I gave it a try now I can't turn back
It's taking over my world, turning everything black
Head's starting to spin, my senses starting to slide

That's what I get, for giving in to the Dark Side.

Mono-chromatically Emphatic.
Dark and Dramatic
Characteristically, Efficient and Clean

Simple and beautiful, A minimalists Dream.

Taking the dark theme to another level in this build, oozing with bountiful blackness and incredible inkiness. Includes several Dark Themes that will turn your Windows experience so dark you might feel the urge to turn on a light.

This build is a revised version of my previously released Windows 10 Pro Plus Insider Edition (18363.1500) which is my personal favorite build of Windows 10, but now with additional features and fixes included.

The Netflix App downloaded from MS Store works now (possibly other apps as well), Store and Display recently opened programs list works now (if you want to use it for the start menu), Basic user tracking for explorer enabled by default now (will remember user inputs in the run utility etc.) And I threw in a handful of basic, but useful MS Apps, and 10 themed wallpapers to spice it up. BAM!(Spice Weasel Style)

In a nutshell, this is my personal favorite build of Windows, revised, and stylized.

TEASER SCREENSHOT:
PEBSBR.png

Author: FBConan
Supported Languages: English only during install, Additional Language Packs after
Architecture: 64 Bit
Editions: Pro Only (Multi Edition, Compact & SuperLite, and SuperLite)
From Original MS Windows Build: 18363.1556 (19H2)
.NET Framework 3.5: Pre-Installed
MS Store: Included

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 6 GB
Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver

INSTALL NOTES:
Create bootable USB with Rufus Tool, burn to DVD, or install in Virtual Machine
Activation: Not pre-activated, Medicines included on Desktop if needed

I personally installed this build, and tested it without issue in Oracle VM, and on a laptop.

PREINSTALLED APPS:
DirectX D3DX9, D3DX10, D3DX11, XAudio 2.7, XInput 1.3, XACT Runtimes (June 2010) Pre-Installed
Visual C++ 2005 - 2019 Runtimes (x86 and x64)
7-Zip
MPC-BE
IrfanView
WinAeroTweaker
Old Calculator
Everything Search Engine
StartIsBack
uTorrent
Ultra UX Theme Patcher
Custom icons, Themes, System settings, configurations, tweaks

All Credit for the DarkSide theme goes to KDr3w from Deviantart
Firefox
Edge
TinyWall Firewall
Registry Tweaks

TWEAKS:
Reduced Desktop Icon spacing
Increased wallpaper quality
Transparent task bar
Link State power Management added to power options
Many Services and System tweaks made to boost performance and reduce resource needs.

ADDED RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU FOR:
Powershell
Kill tasks
Restart explorer
Send to desktop
Command Prompt
Command Prompt as admin
Take Ownership of files and folders

REMOVED:
Defender
Security Center
Cortana
Help
WinSXS
WinRE
All Modern UI Apps
IE
WMP
Edge
Backup and Restore
Xbox Live Services
Mixed Reality
Hyper-V
Speech
Spell Checking
Text Prediction
OneDrive
Additional Windows Features
Bitlocker
Network Adapter Drivers (Download your own before installing if needed)
And more...

DISABLED:
Power Throttling
Ads
App Lookup
Automatic Maintenance
Download Blocking
Timeline
Error Reporting
Live Tiles
UAC
Telemetry
Hibernation
PageFile
Windows Firewall
PCI Express Link State Power Management

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Once installation is done, and your Desktop is ready to use, you can change the look of your Start is Back Orb and theme to look like my screenshots, I added several themes, wallpapers, and start orbs that you can choose between to customize your own DarkSide style. (I used the DarkSide or DarkSide Clone theme in the pictures screenshot pictures provided).

When your computer wakes up from sleep or hibernate, some of dark theme colors might not be displaying propoerly, (white parts showing where it should be black) if this happens, a log out will fix it, or restart, or changing themes (easiest fix), or enabling then disabling high contrast mode (left SHIFT + left ALT + PrtScreen will turn on or off high contrast mode)

This build cannot receive future OS Features and Updates, and is intended to be that way. Because of this, the OS will remain stable, and the size of it will not grow exponentially like full Windows installs tend to, but remain the same.

To all interested members, thank you for your support, but please be aware that this is a light version of Windows. It does not have every feature in it, many things have been removed to allow it to function with greater performance and less system requirements than Full Windows can offer. If it is missing a feature, or service that you think you need, chances are it was removed intentionally, and can't be brought back. This Windows was designed with most users in mind, which is why it has most essential features and services included. I am trying to make a build that is highly functional, yet still very light as far as resources and HDD space requirements are concerned. You have been warned. Please stop asking for me to add things, fix things, how to change things, or enable things. I'm not going to respond, or start giving tutorials, use Google. I sincerely hope you enjoy these builds, I am very passionate about light Windows, and hope to share a good experience for you. If not, maybe another light version will better suit your needs, or perhaps full Windows is what you require.

You will need to ENABLE the Windows Update Service if you want to install additional language packs, install apps from the MS Store, or to let Windows automatically download and install drivers. It is disabled by default, but there is a shortcut to enable it on the desktop.

The 'Sign In Options' in account settings works, but takes a while to load the screen, you'll have to be patient if you want to use it.

Network Adapter Drivers are not included in this build, please make sure you download appropriate drivers for your adapter and after creating the bootable USB, before installation, put the driver files on the same media to easily install after OS installation finishes! (If you go into Control Panel, Device Manager, and find 'Network Adapters' you will see what make and model your adapter is, so you can search google for the driver you need, and download it from your adapter's manufacturer.)

**When adding language packs, make sure Windows update service is enabled, then turn on metered connection first, that way it will only let you download the pack, and not additional features that may not be supported by this OS, such as speech, and won't cause a 3 cycle boot loop when restarting your PC, and not applying the language pack properly. Tested and confirmed working. If you do get an error, try again. Chances are you will get it working. I've had up to 6 packs installed, and switched between them as system language with reboots functional and everything working fine, though initially having some issues, persistence overcame them, and it worked fine after re trying.

PEBEWD.png

PEBW78.png

PEBNyg.png

PEBpu5.png

PEB4FA.png

PEBSBR.png

PEB3Dm.png

PEB14U.png

PEBF7n.jpg

PEBsce.jpg

PEBIbQ.jpg

PEBHqq.jpg

PEBr8h.jpg

PEBJyW.jpg
As mentioned in the Build info, When resuming from sleep or Hibernation there can be theme display errors, that can be easily remedied, but, @h.marpudi has provided us with a registry file that should permanently fix the issues once applied. So far in my testing it is working great!

When your folders have any contents in them, Windows will automatically show a thumbnail preview of the contents in the folder in explorer, and will use the default yellow insider icons added to the build, If you want it to just show a picture of a blue folder instead, for aesthetic reasons, (which I prefer myself) enable this reg tweak to make the folder icons remain blue.

This is what it looks like when applied:
PETcSg.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    8 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 8 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    ba117b672ed6095126be3662e8ba7a0238c3f4d4
  • Loading…

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
515.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
A huge thank @FBConan . I will download it

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
38.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan Nice thread, alot of work it looks like. You need to remember to add torrent prefix to your threads. On that note, there is no way I would ever dl and install this. I'm sure others will though...... Just my opinion is all.
Uuhhh. One more thing. Put all the pics in spoiler please, so doesn't take up so much space and scrolling....
Thanks for the public burn I guess? I've never claimed that everyone would like the builds I put time and effort into. I know there have been many similar builds that I've used in the past that I have been personally very thankful, and grateful for, and I am trying to pay forward the experience given to me, with a new spin as far as my skill set is concerned.

I don't know how to do spoilers, if you want it done, feel free to change it.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11375 (11375)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the public burn I guess? I've never claimed that everyone would like the builds I put time and effort into. I know there have been many similar builds that I've used in the past that I have been personally very thankful, and grateful for, and I am trying to pay forward the experience given to me, with a new spin as far as my skill set is concerned.

I don't know how to do spoilers, if you want it done, feel free to change it.
No burn bro. Just my opinion. No I won't change it. That's up to you. Spoiler here. >>

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank You for this fantastic release @FBConan
Aside from GhostSpectre, You're the only one who's been constantly putting out quality releases.
I am currently using your Windows 10 21H1 SuperLite Pro Plus SE (19043.962) and have tweaked it a bit according to my needs with WinAero Tweaker.
For those of us who like Superlite builds, You are our Number 1 provider.
Keep up the excellent work. Do not be dissuaded. Just look at the combined hits on your threads. It is staggering.

a small request, I hope you will release the latest SuperLite version of 21H1.

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
another great build again. now joining the dark side!

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
34 + Processes & that awesome theme, clap clap again to a nice work. :clap:

Just a curious question.. why do you like this OS build more than all the others?

navneet_abhi

Downloaded
14.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I Use macboook pro. Your build work great on parallels VM but when I try to install directly on Mac system, during installation I am not able to load drivers (any driver). Since I am on Mac system for installation I need to load Mac ssd drivers to get drives listed. Can something be done? If I provide you with drivers can you inject them in the install esd. Tried on my own but it still didn't work. It would be great help.

Downloaded
775.7 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
you got dark... haha...xd.... :p will try this.....seeding for now.....thanks again... :)

magwa

Downloaded
419.3 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you. This share is very appreciated, nicely done.

Sourokingki

Downloaded
141.1 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Time to test out in VB then. Lets go! Was waiting for it! Good job! Will provide feedback soon! P.S. I listened to your advice about 19H1 builds and performance and moved to one by nicky, MPB, it is working amazingly well must say much better than newer versions of windows. Lets test this out, if the apps i require work, then this will be my build for the next few months atleast! Thanks a lot! Keep it up bro!

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you so much sir for nice edition again

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Blistering Bollocks, Installation size >3GB ?! that's pure darkness mate you nailed it again. No need to review as i used all of your builds from day 1, anyways i wil install in my Tablet-Pc to see the power of pure Darkness. A small question & request, is Internet Explorer removed? if it is plz leave it in the Final build as it is "Mandatory" to Install MS tools like PowerBI & other MS softwares. Ooh, can't wait to feel the Darkness. Thanks & cheers Mate, Keep em Coming.

When your computer wakes up from sleep or hibernate, some of dark theme colors might not be displaying propoerly, (white parts showing where it should be black) if this happens, a log out will fix it, or restart, or changing themes (easiest fix), or enabling then disabling high contrast mode (left SHIFT + left ALT + PrtScreen will turn on or off high contrast mode)

For the above-mentioned scenario, I have a registry fix. I know i cannot post a direct link here but plz Excuse me for just this time, or admin plz add this link to this thread.

OUTSIDE LINK FORWARDED BY Charlie_Grimes TO FBConan

nasernody

Banned
Downloaded
28.2 GB
Uploaded
14.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
you are doing great work and amazing Os but can you please in ur coming work don't remove touch keyboard and the folder shortcut in my computer like download and video in main screen not in the left side its not take more space in iso

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Its all yours mate, you r The Man & its ur post. I am glad that i can be a litttle helpful for your huge work.

F0rk198

Downloaded
6.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I will use it for my gpd win max. I was previously on the ghost specter 1909 version do you have any performance differences with the FBConan version? Thank you anyway for the work. I find your version very powerful and very pretty. Good continuation. (Translation: Google translation).

Cordially.

ZaqKM

Downloaded
338.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
That's gonna my daughter's one :p

Real Nice !!!

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
70.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
You do like you Anime....
Time to download and try (or keep for a rainy day until I have to be forever parted from my beloved Win 7.... still holding on for grim death..........)
Thanks for all the time and effort (and recommendation)...

Danish1223

Downloaded
226.7 GB
Uploaded
243.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Absolutely incredible given the size. ALL my apps now work including Netflix, Flipboard etc. I love the way you listen to your members and keep tweaking away. Absolute genus! I have ONE big request for the next version - could you PLEASE PLEASE include a biometric option to allow log in with a fingerprint scanner. Then it would be perfect.

WILLVN

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Your build is always best for me. But can you tell me what is the differents both about Compact & Superlite and Superlite version. What is faster and lighter?