Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct ESET Endpoint Antivirus/ESET Endpoint Security version 10.1.2058.0 Repack (32 & 64-bit) -=TeamOS=-

maniaa

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I will put it to good use.
Thank you.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I will put it to good use.
Thank you.
Don't put it only try it and you can share your comments.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I just did it to my office PC let's see what happens.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
This is the first ESET version which is easy to install without any tricks or difficulties for me.

micks

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks bro...for the fantastic update. may all your dreams come true and the blessings of God always be upon you. Keep it up :)

Master Wu

Downloaded
88.2 GB
Uploaded
77.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
just did a clean install and am getting module update failure, invalid username and password, can anyone help please ?

enOretlaW

Downloaded
201.9 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
There's a v17 beta out, maybe that works normal again with the firewall rules. Backup your Eset data so you can go back to version v16.1.140.0 if v17b is still borked.

bruandemargo

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
16.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@Mirkec thank you.. have just finished installing the silent ver of EES setup, took a while for me but it works with no issue, my PC restarted one time, cheers :)

SEVEN_

Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
12.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hello @Mirkec , sorry but the link to see the video of the tutorial to update the modules does not work, I noticed that in the link "https" it is repeated twice, but even writing the right link takes me to a page of Team OS where it says that the page is not found. Hope you can fix it, otherwise great job as usual and thanks for the link

sli44

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
45.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Just add "hosts" to detection exclusions.
Are you saying that after installing the updated version and restoring my old settings Eset is detecting the host file is altered and "correcting" it? Therefor I need to add hosts to the detection exclusions? Or are we talking about two different things?

Export your config > main screen -> setup > right below export config.
Install the older version.
Confirm that you want to install an older version.
When it is installed go as fast as possible to the > main screen -> setup > advanced setup > update > profiles > my profile > product updates > application feature update. Unselect otherwise Eset will update to a newer version again.
Then go to the main screen again > setup > right below import config.
You're done.
I think this information is backwards - Sotnos was asking about installing this new version over an old version and keeping the settings from the old version. Your post seems to be explaining how to install an OLDER version. You can still do it the same way (except new over old) but you would not do the unselect update option. The issue is that even if your install of the new version works (no username issues) as soon as you import your old settings it will break it and cause the invalid username/password message. I'm still trying to find out if it's because of the host file, or if the settings break the alternative server when it phones home.

Danus

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Awesome! Thank you! Works like a charm.

davo57

Downloaded
29.2 GB
Uploaded
20.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for your efforts! Hopefully it works ok!

xdeathcorex

Downloaded
3.1 GB
Uploaded
12.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Module Update Failed "Invalid Username and Password"

Spartacus 71

Downloaded
1.4 GB
Uploaded
4.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Module Update Failed "Invalid Username and Password"
I have the same problem

dambumumu

Downloaded
11.2 GB
Uploaded
951.2 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for sharing

THADEADMAN

Downloaded
46 GB
Uploaded
350.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
to everyone updating i only backup what i exclude eset from detecting and just redo my personal settings because when u import your settings it will break
the update as there is settings that r changed in the update that r not in old version so u break it when importing old settings.
I hope that explains it easier about why u cannot update modules after importing old settings to newest version

sli44

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
45.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
to everyone updating i only backup what i exclude eset from detecting and just redo my personal settings because when u import your settings it will break
the update as there is settings that r changed in the update that r not in old version so u break it when importing old settings.
I hope that explains it easier about why u cannot update modules after importing old settings to newest version
how do you back up ONLY what you exclude and not other settings? the import export option automatically does all settings.

jetyjetjet08

Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
20.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
usersdrive.com took too long to respond.

Downloaded
26.4 GB
Uploaded
15.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks mate for this share

THADEADMAN

Downloaded
46 GB
Uploaded
350.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
to import only exclusions just go to setup, then computer protection, realtime-file system protection
an follow the 2 pix