Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows TomorrowLand 10 Enterprise (x64) -=TeamOS=-

mike4love

Downloaded
111.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Stubbornness pays off. Managed to make photo viewer work with iobit default program. Just switched between apps and eventually switched back to windows foto viewer, and voila!
Once again, thank you for this build. It`s my 2nd day using it. Flawless experience so far.
Thank you @Mirkec, you are awsome.

shampy95

Banned
Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for your reply and suggestion! As mention in all my threads, I never remove Xbox components (including CapableUI) just because of this situation and gamers who always complaining about it something! So it must work and can be connected with Windows services. Only if GameBar uses some Telemetry/Biometric services that could it be a reason why it does not work. Because I removed all craps. The same goes for GamePass.

As per your sentence about "that this build is for gaming and..." Yes, it is, for gaming, for everything. Not everyone plays XBox most people use PS :emo:
Regarding the GameBar: did you try to enable GameDVR and Broadcast User Service?
[/QUOTE]

thanks for your reply. i have attached a screenshot,I can't enable GameDVR and Broadcast User Service and in the service properties when i try to change and apply it reports an error saying The parameter is incorrect.
Screenshot link- OUTSIDE LINK REMOVED
Please tell if there is a way to fix this. And if i can't be fixed on the build, Please make it work in your next build.
I would like to mention that i use GameBar for the purpose of recording my gameplay, i have nothing to do with Xbox. i believe a lot of people use it for this purpose.
Thank You So Much.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike4love

Downloaded
111.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
If someone is interested in Toast notifications(I use them for chrome, send open tabs from pc to laptop and viceversa), this is how you enable it:
* Press Win + R keys, input gpedit.msc and hit Enter.
* Go to the folder below:
User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Start Menu and Taskbar > Notifications.

* Then double click on “Turn off toast notifications”, check Disable box, and click OK.
Cheers!

jp967652

Downloaded
85 GB
Uploaded
311.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Windows 10 releases by Mirkec are my favorite (currently using Windows Sensation 10 Enterprise ). when I tried Windows TomorrowLand I was not able to connect to my Android Media Player which has a SATA 3.5 HDD that acts as a file server using SMB2 . with other Windows 10 releases I only had to enable "Enable insecure guest logins" under lanman workstation settings in group policy but when I tried with Windows TomorrowLand I still received an error. anyone know if something changed between OS Build 18363 and 19041 that is preventing me from connecting to the file server? thanks

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
thanks for your reply. i have attached a screenshot,I can't enable GameDVR and Broadcast User Service and in the service properties when i try to change and apply it reports an error saying The parameter is incorrect.
Screenshot link- OUTSIDE LINK REMOVED
Please tell if there is a way to fix this. And if i can't be fixed on the build, Please make it work in your next build.
I would like to mention that i use GameBar for the purpose of recording my gameplay, i have nothing to do with Xbox. i believe a lot of people use it for this purpose.
Thank You So Much.
Try to enable service with DISM++ (free and portable app). It can be enabled normally as on untouched ISO because I tested. Some services cannot be (dis)enabled as you tried (Windows protection). You should be able to enable service except you did not make any additional tweaks.

You were the first one who mentioned Xbox and GameBar together.

Please use lookimg.com for uploading images ONLY.

Windows 10 releases by Mirkec are my favorite (currently using Windows Sensation 10 Enterprise ). when I tried Windows TomorrowLand I was not able to connect to my Android Media Player which has a SATA 3.5 HDD that acts as a file server using SMB2 . with other Windows 10 releases I only had to enable "Enable insecure guest logins" under lanman workstation settings in group policy but when I tried with Windows TomorrowLand I still received an error. anyone know if something changed between OS Build 18363 and 19041 that is preventing me from connecting to the file server? thanks
Not sure but I think this is correlated with 19041, not my customization. In this build, less components have been removed and less registry tweaks integrated (in comparison with Sensation). Also, I use the same approach so it probably has something with 2004 which still have bugs/issues.

Last edited:

jp967652

Downloaded
85 GB
Uploaded
311.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Try to enable service with DISM++ (free and portable app). It can be enabled normally as on untouched ISO because I tested. Some services cannot be (dis)enabled as you tried (Windows protection). You should be able to enable service except you did not make any additional tweaks.

You were the first one who mentioned Xbox and GameBar together.

Please use lookimg.com for uploading images ONLY.

Not sure but I think this is correlated with 19041, not my customization. In this build, less components have been removed and less registry tweaks integrated (in comparison with Sensation). Also, I use the same approach so it probably has something with 2004 which still have bugs/issues.
thanks for the reply-- I will try again with a futre release and let you know if I am successful

LuCroix

Downloaded
28.3 GB
Uploaded
272 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I finally move to windows 10, after using windows 7 for almost 8yrs :giggle:
been using tmrwland for a week now, it runs great on my old sandy bridge PC.

Thank you for this build & keep up the great work @Mirkec

daniko

Downloaded
232.2 GB
Uploaded
465 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
best of all now!!!

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you

SomeoneElse

Downloaded
57.9 GB
Uploaded
131 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Something is wrong man. Fresh installed on 2 pc's and result is some bug in lan sharing, neither pc can access each other with error "path was not found"

Something is wrong man. Fresh installed on 2 pc's and result is some bug in lan sharing, neither pc can access each other with error "path was not found"
Addendum to this. Mouse is acting way too weird and slow. Like some kind of drag. Never experienced that before. All solved by installing release from another user. Sorry man

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years

Addendum to this. Mouse is acting way too weird and slow. Like some kind of drag. Never experienced that before. All solved by installing release from another user. Sorry man
Both features worked fine here on my side during one-week testing. Also, no one, for now, complains about that except you.
Only one thing fall on my mind: You did additional changes/tweaks on your system. Mouse issue confirms that (first no lags then lags), sorry. Also, make sure you turn on all related services and install drivers. This is still IP version.
You are welcome!

Last edited:

robinshek

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Nice build, thanks...:)

SomeoneElse

Downloaded
57.9 GB
Uploaded
131 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Both features worked fine here on my side during one-week testing. Also, no one, for now, complains about that except you.
Only one thing fall on my mind: You did additional changes/tweaks on your system. Mouse issue confirms that (first no lags then lags), sorry. Also, make sure you turn on all related services and install drivers. This is still IP version.
You are welcome!
Oh well. I must be idiot according to your words. So be it. I have problems with not one but two pc. While with other release by Niky none exist! P.S u did something weird with clock on bottom. It keeps showing hh.mm.ss and seconds are counting! Ignoring my format also beneith is suppose to be date/month/year and yet in ur release it cant be shown. Goodbye man.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Oh well. I must be idiot according to your words. So be it. I have problems with not one but two pc. While with other release by Niky none exist! P.S u did something weird with clock on bottom. It keeps showing hh.mm.ss and seconds are counting! Ignoring my format also beneith is suppose to be date/month/year and yet in ur release it cant be shown. Goodbye man.
Do not call yourself an "idiot". No need for low self-esteem and spreading negative energy. You need to calm down and read again my first reply. You are not the only one who I am talking to here so I am sorry if I did not recognize your charisma around. Your actions are pretty (pre)unmatured! If you have nothing smart to say then it is better to stay quiet.

It does not matter how many PC have a problem when the same admin works on them. Argument no sense. More than 500 members have been already downloaded and install this build without complaining and no one experience situation like you. So you claim your experience with two PC and the same guy on them is a stronger argument then the experience of half thousands of different heads, brains, thoughts, and ideas. LOL

I respect and admire Nicky but why are comparing us when mine and Nicky's build use a different approach and methods, etc.! We have different visions so we customizing different. Along with components that have been removed, also I am tweaking a lot and disabling Windows default services with the assumption users have some basic knowledge and insight on how Windows works. So they can revert changes back to default state. The relevant services can prevent a user from using Windows's features he prefers to use. But they are functional and can be quickly used.

You are funny regarding the argument about clock and date format. I made something weird. ROFL, that is calling registry tweaks and can be easily reverted back (one minute job). In the eastern part of the world, we prefer to use this kind of date/time format. There is no weirdness here only narrow mindedness. Yes, I know it is much easier to say not working, rather than conduct a little Google research. Please do not have hard feelings, you are not the only one, many users practicing that...

Except for the easy registry tweak, you can see from the gif below no issue with the mouse also with the Lan. All works fine.

mani_anif

Downloaded
68.6 GB
Uploaded
58.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Really I'm disappointed in this. I'm face lots and lots of issues at this build.

It's hangs too much even opening any app. Like skype.

Instances are killing at task manager when I open skype it shows 7 skype instances.

For firefox its 12+ and for chrome its 25 .

Mostly i get 100% disk 100% CPU and 100% memory sometimes power usage also shows very high.

How do fix these things !!!

Can't use more than one app at a time.

My PC config,
6gb ram
1tb HDD
Intel core i3 2nd gen

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Really I'm disappointed in this. I'm face lots and lots of issues at this build.

It's hangs too much even opening any app. Like skype.

Instances are killing at task manager when I open skype it shows 7 skype instances.

For firefox its 12+ and for chrome its 25 .

Mostly i get 100% disk 100% CPU and 100% memory sometimes power usage also shows very high.

How do fix these things !!!

Can't use more than one app at a time.

My PC config,
6gb ram
1tb HDD
Intel core i3 2nd gen
Well, I am disappointed that you did not read all comments first to see that no one expects you experienced that. it's not my fault because you did something to your system after installation.
Sorry dude but that must be something on your side! I was testing this build for a whole week and did not experience that.
Also, read all comments if you do not believe what I am saying here. Try to reinstall and stop playing.
You are most welcome.

Last edited:

mani_anif

Downloaded
68.6 GB
Uploaded
58.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Well, I am disappointed that you did not read all comments first to see that no one expects you experienced that. it's not my fault because you did something to your system after installation.
Sorry dude but that must be something on your side! I was testing this build for a whole week and did not experience that.
Also, read all comments if you do not believe what I am saying here. Try to reinstall and stop playing.
You are most welcome.

could you share any tweaks / tips to resolve that 100% disk usage / CPU / Ram usage that will be really helpful.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
could you share any tweaks / tips to resolve that 100% disk usage / CPU / Ram usage that will be really helpful.
My suggestion to do a clean install and be careful this time!
The best and only option for you!

moha20505

Downloaded
66.6 GB
Uploaded
17 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thaaaaanks so much