Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows TomorrowLand 10 Enterprise (x64) -=TeamOS=-

Bullsheek

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you a million. I will try this.

drive2droad

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
61.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Currently using this version of Windows 10 by Merkec , working flawlessly !!

WabaWaba

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Always amazed by people sharing there time and work to the community.... THX SO MUCH

hakeem130

Downloaded
570.1 GB
Uploaded
19.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thnaks

blackfires

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
so this is a optimized version of windows for gaming , but some things disabled or removed to increase optimization , so did you removed WPC (windows parental control) ? this is somethings all battle eye games need that , so if you just remove it , you operation windows is just a failure for gaming like all lite and super lite editions

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years
so this is a optimized version of windows for gaming , but some things disabled or removed to increase optimization , so did you removed WPC (windows parental control) ? this is somethings all battle eye games need that , so if you just remove it , you operation windows is just a failure for gaming like all lite and super lite editions
Get a full ISO of Windows then. You haven't done shit on this forum, and you are gonna criticize hard work by a staff member that gave it to you for free? Watch what and how you say things. Consider who you are speaking to pal. :mad:

yathansh

Downloaded
17.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I cannot log in with my account in the Mail app which I downloaded from the MS Store and also windows hello PIN doesn't work. Just these 2 bugs I found.
Otherwise fabulous build for gaming.

pom-ati

Downloaded
170.3 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you :h:

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Everything I removed is mentioned in the main thread! So do not be lazy and start reading!
Failure is when people do not learn how to show gratitude.
You're welcome!

I cannot log in with my account in the **** app which I downloaded from the MS Store and also windows hello PIN doesn't work. Just these 2 bugs I found.
Otherwise fabulous build for gaming.
Maybe because I removed them, including all other biometry telemetries Microsoft's crap. Already mentioned in the thread! All Microsoft apps use that crap services...
Users need to decide what they want privacy and performance or something else.
Install third-party apps (not Microsoft) and you will be fine! For example Kiwi for G m a I l, Mailbird, Postbox, The Bat!, Thunderbird,...

Last edited:

Hassenesoua

Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
32.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hi, thanks for the post i just installed your os and im testing it
as others reported the windows photo viewer doesnt work, actually it partially works. you can open .ico files with it but the .png and .jpg dont seem to open (but you can print them using the winodws photo viewer) i installed the winaero tweaker as you mentioned to other members and enabled the photo viewer but it still didnt fix that problem.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
as others reported the windows photo viewer doesnt work, actually it partially works. you can open .ico files with it but the .png and .jpg dont seem to open (but you can print them using the winodws photo viewer) i installed the winaero tweaker as you mentioned to other members and enabled the photo viewer but it still didnt fix that problem.
At the beginning of the main thread, I wrote what to google. Find the relevant registry files and merge it. It is easy to find and works fine!

parattodos

Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much!

mike4love

Downloaded
111.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your awesome work @Mirkec.
Can`t get fotoviewer to work, searched and merged a bunch of scripts.
OUTSIDE LINK REMOVED
The only thing I could do was method 2, putting it in "open with" context menu. Well, it´s something. Maybe this method helps someone. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

yathansh

Downloaded
17.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

Or you could just download windows Photo app from the MS Store. Works fine for me.

shampy95

Banned
Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
hey @Mirkec , I love your work, i have used alot of your builds. Thank you for making my windows experience better.
i have used all of your builds since you released Zero Gravity. And i found that in all off you latter builds, Xbox Game Bar is not working, but it is working only on Zero gravity build. I am not that knowledgeable, but i think you have removed XboxGameCapableUI in all of your latter roms that is why the game bar is not working. The Game bar just does not open no matter how many fixes i try. Right now i'm using tomorrowland build which i installed just now and it has the same problem with game bar. So i again have to go back to Zero Gravity build which is old now just to use GameBar. I may be right or wrong about the XboxGameCapableUI thing, but as you quote in your builds that the build is for gaming and you have not removed game bar, So can you please please please make the Game Bar work properly in the next build you make.

Thank You So Much in Advance.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your awesome work @Mirkec.
Can`t get fotoviewer to work, searched and merged a bunch of scripts.
OUTSIDE LINK REMOVED
The only thing I could do was method 2, putting it in "open with" context menu. Well, it´s something. Maybe this method helps someone. Cheers!
Or you could just download windows Photo app from the MS Store. Works fine for me.
I do not know what script do you use but I never suggest that. Search online for registry files that will merge entries in your registry (enable, activate, make default WIndows Photo Viewer). Not "fotoviewer" as you mentioned that will surely not found. One minute job including searching! And yes works fine. It is not a bug only small registry modification

hey @Mirkec , I love your work, i have used alot of your builds. Thank you for making my windows experience better.
i have used all of your builds since you released Zero Gravity. And i found that in all off you latter builds, Xbox Game Bar is not working, but it is working only on Zero gravity build. I am not that knowledgeable, but i think you have removed XboxGameCapableUI in all of your latter roms that is why the game bar is not working. The Game bar just does not open no matter how many fixes i try. Right now i'm using tomorrowland build which i installed just now and it has the same problem with game bar. So i again have to go back to Zero Gravity build which is old now just to use GameBar. I may be right or wrong about the XboxGameCapableUI thing, but as you quote in your builds that the build is for gaming and you have not removed game bar, So can you please please please make the Game Bar work properly in the next build you make.

Thank You So Much in Advance.
Thanks for your reply and suggestion! As mention in all my threads, I never remove Xbox components (including CapableUI) just because of this situation and gamers who always complaining about it something! So it must work and can be connected with Windows services. Only if GameBar uses some Telemetry/Biometric services that could it be a reason why it does not work. Because I removed all craps. The same goes for GamePass.

As per your sentence about "that this build is for gaming and..." Yes, it is, for gaming, for everything. Not everyone plays XBox most people use PS :emo:
Regarding the GameBar: did you try to enable GameDVR and Broadcast User Service?

Last edited:

mike4love

Downloaded
111.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec Pardon my ignorace. I meant to say "merged a bunch of reg files" from different sources. I did the search you suggested in the first post. But, unfortunately didn´t work for me. I double click an image file and nothing happens, although by adding the reg lines from method 2 that I mentioned, now I can open it with right click on image and open with windows photo viewer, from context menu, and that`s wierd, because why would one work and the other no?
But it´s no biggie. Rather, thank you for your great work!
I previously used Obsidion, the best OS I have ever used. But it´s outdated and some apps from windows store won`t work anymore, even with the latest windows updates. The perfect OS and so beautiful... I would have never changed it ...
It would be wonderful if you considered to re-make Obsidian from a new release. Cheers!

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec Pardon my ignorace. I meant to say "merged a bunch of reg files" from different sources. I did the search you suggested in the first post. But, unfortunately didn´t work for me. I double click an image file and nothing happens, although by adding the reg lines from method 2 that I mentioned, now I can open it with right click on image and open with windows photo viewer, from context menu, and that`s wierd, because why would one work and the other no?
But it´s no biggie. Rather, thank you for your great work!
I previously used Obsidion, the best OS I have ever used. But it´s outdated and some apps from windows store won`t work anymore, even with the latest windows updates. The perfect OS and so beautiful... I would have never changed it ...
It would be wonderful if you considered to re-make Obsidian from a new release. Cheers!
Check your PM regarding the Photo viewer! If that reg does not work for you it means something went wrong on your side!
What would be the purpose of the new Obsidian if some Store app does not support it anymore? Or I misunderstood you. Also, Obsidian is updatable!

mike4love

Downloaded
111.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just ran(merged) Activate-Windows-Photo-Viewer-on-Windows-10 and Make-Photo-Viewer-Default-Image-Viewer. No luck ... I must have done somthing wrong then ... Thanks for your help @Mirkec you´re a saint for sending me a reply and pm.
About Obsidian, was saying if you could mod a recent release of Win10 entreprise with same characteristics and modifications as Obsidian ... sorry I don`t really speak PC.

mike4love

Downloaded
111.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just ran(merged) Activate-Windows-Photo-Viewer-on-Windows-10 and Make-Photo-Viewer-Default-Image-Viewer. No luck ... I must have done somthing wrong then ... Thanks for your help @Mirkec you´re a saint for sending me a reply and pm.
About Obsidian, was saying if you could mod a recent release of Win10 entreprise with same characteristics and modifications as Obsidian ... sorry I don`t really speak PC.
It`s about windows version, some apps require a higher version of windows 10(a more recent one), or they don`t install/work properly. With this version (Tomorrowland) I don´t have any problems with the windows apps I use. Sorry If I don`t make sense.....