Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 Pro x64 1903 Illuminatus

RedZim

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.3 GB
Uploaded
148.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I love the look of this one it is just beautiful work Many Thanks @00Proteus00

yaniv_29

Downloaded
791.6 GB
Uploaded
38 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks look very good !!!!

Cimaron411

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
223.6 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Much Appreciated 00Proteus00..... :cool:

Manny Hacker

Banned
Downloaded
66.1 GB
Uploaded
11 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Awesome Bro :inlove:, love it.

DatVN

Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
awesome, thanks.

Ahmadhishem

Downloaded
64 KB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I don't know how install this software

The_Unforgiven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
359.2 GB
Uploaded
10 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
its a good all around system

Thank you very much :)
I have had my current OS (W7 x64 Ultimate) for four & a half years, so let's see if this OS will be around in 5 years?
I think it will :rock: Thank you once again 00Proteus00

Get a program called Rufus & use that to make a bootable USB stick
You might have to go into the BIOS to make sure that USB stick is the 1st bootable
You could always try hitting F8 when the computer starts up to get into the OS selector

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
then dont.... you will hurt your PC and have to hire someone to fix it if you wipe your drive.

jota1

Downloaded
37.7 GB
Uploaded
102.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
appreciated

ameriko

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years

Superstar

Downloaded
17.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
so nice... so good... so...thanks alot.

shanu608

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
530.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Beautiful and snappy build:rock:
Keep it Up man...looking forward to your future builds:clap::):cool:

The_Unforgiven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
359.2 GB
Uploaded
10 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
"Note: If you ever want to change password or make it normal login, then then here's the goods:
NAME: TeamOS
PASSWORD: teamos
ALL 3 Secret Answers: teamos

Press start and enter NETPLWIZ (enter)
Check box for must enter password for login. "

I did this after I finally made the move to W10; I chose this OS out of all the others - thank you once again to

But when I go into C:\users - my name is not there, it is still TeamOS. That is cool & that, but I prefer my name there. If your name is not there after changing it, read on below for a fix

(it would be easier if we were allowed to put links in - just saying)

Change User Folder name

Even after you change the username using the above method, your personal folder will continue to display the old username. To rename the user folder, do the following.

Create a system restore point first. Then open Registry Editor (hold the Windoze & "R" key at the same time, then type in, without quotes, "regedit") and navigate to the following key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList

You will find several folders here like S-1-5-. Search through them till you find a ProfileImagePath pointing to your old username (I right clicked on Profilelist & chose expand). Double-click on it and replace your old username with your new username.

Restart your computer to see the change. I would not restart the computer until you read below

I did the above & when it rebooted, I got into my OS & it was as if the shelves were raided, there was nothing there
So to fill the shelves again, do this. It would be best to do the msconfig thing before you do the re-boot

You do these steps (the registry edit thing) and then you press Win+R, you write “msconfig”. There you go into the “Boot” section and you tick “Safe Boot”. After that restart the computer.

Now go into C > Users and rename the folder to the new username (THE SAME ONE YOU WROTE INTO THE REGISTRY). Now again press Win+R > open msconfig > Boot section > Untick Safe Boot. Restart your computer and it will work fine.

I had fun opening a folder, as I could not find one, I poked around & found 'file or folder explorer', just poke around until you open a folder & navigate to the C:\ to change the user name
I hope this helps someone

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
"Note: If you ever want to change password or make it normal login, then then here's the goods:
NAME: TeamOS
PASSWORD: teamos
ALL 3 Secret Answers: teamos

Press start and enter NETPLWIZ (enter)
Check box for must enter password for login. "

I did this after I finally made the move to W10; I chose this OS out of all the others - thank you once again to

But when I go into C:\users - my name is not there, it is still TeamOS. That is cool & that, but I prefer my name there. If your name is not there after changing it, read on below for a fix

(it would be easier if we were allowed to put links in - just saying)

Change User Folder name

Even after you change the username using the above method, your personal folder will continue to display the old username. To rename the user folder, do the following.

Create a system restore point first. Then open Registry Editor (hold the Windoze & "R" key at the same time, then type in, without quotes, "regedit") and navigate to the following key:

You will find several folders here like S-1-5-. Search through them till you find a ProfileImagePath pointing to your old username (I right clicked on Profilelist & chose expand). Double-click on it and replace your old username with your new username.

Restart your computer to see the change. I would not restart the computer until you read below

I did the above & when it rebooted, I got into my OS & it was as if the shelves were raided, there was nothing there
So to fill the shelves again, do this. It would be best to do the msconfig thing before you do the re-boot

You do these steps (the registry edit thing) and then you press Win+R, you write “msconfig”. There you go into the “Boot” section and you tick “Safe Boot”. After that restart the computer.

Now go into C > Users and rename the folder to the new username (THE SAME ONE YOU WROTE INTO THE REGISTRY). Now again press Win+R > open msconfig > Boot section > Untick Safe Boot. Restart your computer and it will work fine.

I had fun opening a folder, as I could not find one, I poked around & found 'file or folder explorer', just poke around until you open a folder & navigate to the C:\ to change the user name
I hope this helps someone

All good, and I appreciate the feedback. I no longer build that way. Im actually doing things the long, correct way now. I will do a build like that for MYSELF, but wont post anymore here. Users will have to go thru the WHOLE setup process, but its better that way.

ALSO, I didnt put in the part about adding a new user (you) and password, making it an administrator, then logging off and back on, then deleting the TeamOS user. I added that part in later posts.

Last edited:

The_Unforgiven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
359.2 GB
Uploaded
10 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
It was more of a help to users who installed this version of your OS
Why won't you post here anymore? everyone loves your OS's

GamaShani11

Banned
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
:wondering:Can someone please tell me that can I update it through Windows update whenever a new update arrives?

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
:wondering:Can someone please tell me that can I update it through Windows update whenever a new update arrives?
It says nothing about updates being removed in the "removed" section on page 1, so I would say yes it is updateable.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
absolutely

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
It was more of a help to users who installed this version of your OS
Why won't you post here anymore? everyone loves your OS's

lol, I can only build so many at a time :)

I took a week to create the VIP release, and some time to learn some new techniques that will make my stuff better. I hope to be up there with the top dogs on here one day.

zbykmar

Downloaded
161.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Zero problems. Very good job. THX!!!