Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro 19h1 v.1903.18362.116 En-us x64 May2019 V.2 Pre-Activated -=TEAM OS=-

Downloaded
5.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Your timing for this release is impeccable. Thank you so much for sharing! :D

Lars0x3a

Downloaded
27.1 GB
Uploaded
381.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this!

PirateAlex

Downloaded
34.1 GB
Uploaded
12.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hey!!
thank you!
have a nice juan. xd

Downloaded
58 GB
Uploaded
15.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you!

jaffers

Downloaded
8.2 GB
Uploaded
9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
First of all many thanks for this torrent. I noticed size of this torrent is 3.44GB where the one available on MSDN is 4.6GB. Both are x64 at .116 build. I wonder why the difference in size. Now from 50MB ftth connection I slipped to 3G wifi broadband. So downloading from MSDN is problematic. Whereas, torrent eventually get the crossing line in few sessions. So kindly let me know why this is smaller in size (about 1,2GB). Thanks.

Greetings. My Microsoft account has three PCs genuine digital activations. So if I install this how can I change in the install media to remove pre-activation. As Windows will say it is not genuine and would switch back to my activation through my account. Is there any files I change/remove in the ISO before the install?. Thanks.

bakre

Downloaded
19.2 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks

mokev

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you

hamzeh-pc

Downloaded
16.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
:tmi: thanx ;)

Sveto

Downloaded
130.4 GB
Uploaded
20 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
First of all many thanks for this torrent. I noticed size of this torrent is 3.44GB where the one available on MSDN is 4.6GB. Both are x64 at .116 build. I wonder why the difference in size. Now from 50MB ftth connection I slipped to 3G wifi broadband. So downloading from MSDN is problematic. Whereas, torrent eventually get the crossing line in few sessions. So kindly let me know why this is smaller in size (about 1,2GB). Thanks.

Greetings. My Microsoft account has three PCs genuine digital activations. So if I install this how can I change in the install media to remove pre-activation. As Windows will say it is not genuine and would switch back to my activation through my account. Is there any files I change/remove in the ISO before the install?. Thanks.
This is a complete EN image. It has been stated on the first page! Once @The Rain has done the "adjustments" and have created the new iso, he might have used a different compression. Those are all minor details. The release here will give you a genuine digital license if installed clean. If you upgrade, it might preserve your reg., or not, but it is also not important, since after the installation you can use the provided tool to obtain your genuine reg.
If you are scared and don't know what you are doing, than I suggest you stay with your current set-up and patiently wait for the Windows Update to kick-in. You might also force the upgrade on your system by checking for an update manually, or using the Microsoft Tool, which last might download a bigger image, when compared to the regular Windows update. Again this is all tech stuff, which you can read on the net.

PoPONg

Downloaded
50.4 GB
Uploaded
83.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks once again for this update..

hariisonline

Downloaded
166.2 GB
Uploaded
295.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
sandbox not working.

Sveto

Downloaded
130.4 GB
Uploaded
20 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
sandbox not working.
Totally unrelated to the Windows 10 release here!
For your sandbox to start working and if upgrading first you need to tinker with registry. Next your PC needs to be capable of "hardware virtualization" and that thing needs to be enabled in BIOS first. Than and only than sandbox would start working. For a clean installations no tinkering with registry is required only "hardware virtualization". But all of this is tech, freely available on the net.

hariisonline

Downloaded
166.2 GB
Uploaded
295.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Totally unrelated to the Windows 10 release here!
For your sandbox to start working and if upgrading first you need to tinker with registry. Next your PC needs to be capable of "hardware virtualization" and that thing needs to be enabled in BIOS first. Than and only than sandbox would start working. For a clean installations no tinkering with registry is required only "hardware virtualization". But all of this is tech, freely available on the net.
mate hardware virtualization is enabled. Have you tired this version and used sandbox?. now i am using the official one and sandbox works fine.
" Windows Sandbox failed to start.
Error 0xc0370106. The virtual machine or container exited unexpectedly. "
this was the error that i was having with this version.

Mr.Geo

Downloaded
34.6 GB
Uploaded
13.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks great work!

Sveto

Downloaded
130.4 GB
Uploaded
20 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
mate hardware virtualization is enabled. Have you tired this version and used sandbox?. now i am using the official one and sandbox works fine.
" Windows Sandbox failed to start.
Error 0xc0370106. The virtual machine or container exited unexpectedly. "
this was the error that i was having with this version.
Must have gotten screed while you updated/upgraded, or even clean installed. @The Rain has removed KB4497936, however traces always stay in the system.

Microsoft says that the Windows Sandbox may fail to launch on systems where users have installed the KB4497936 Cumulative Update for the Slow, Fast and Release Preview rings of the Window Insider program.

As described by Microsoft on the known issues and notifications page for the latest Windows 10 version, "Windows Sandbox may fail to start with 'ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002)' on devices in which the operating system language is changed during the update process when installing Windows 10, version 1903."

Redmond states on the known issues page that they are "working on a resolution and estimate a solution will be available in late June" with a fix to be added to a future Windows 10 release.

The KB4497936 cumulative update

The only Windows 10 version affected by this issue is Windows 10 version 1903 and the KB4497936 update which originated this known issue can be received via Windows Update by Insiders currently running Build 18356.30 or higher.

LeoTheLion

Downloaded
107.6 GB
Uploaded
55.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
OK, If you use a third-party theme (not made by Microsoft) on your current RS5 1809 version, these themes will not work on the new May update and your system will probably hang. In this case please wait until new themes come up or updates to current themes before converting.

If you really do not use third-party themes and eager to try a "new and improved W10", you can go ahead but start with a fresh installation (not simply update current one) which also means: Drivers, Settings, and Everything else would have to be re-setup and reconfigured. I have noticed a number of enquiries already on how to fix certain things in the new May update.

Personally I would wait a couple of months, but it is up to you mate.
alright thanks for explaining mr. e Y s. i think i'll try this version of course a fresh installation.
thanks.

Sveto

Downloaded
130.4 GB
Uploaded
20 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I am positive @The Rain will rebase fresh from Microsoft for the next release. However if Sandbox is a must, than for now it would be better to download straight from Microsoft.

moltoncore

Downloaded
15.2 GB
Uploaded
121.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Many thanks fore this... Downloading and seeding

THiro