Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro 19h1 v.1903.18362.116 En-us x64 May2019 V.2 Pre-Activated -=TEAM OS=-

Futureline

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
35.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for your efforts.

lawless

Banned
Downloaded
168.9 GB
Uploaded
37 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank You Very Much :inlove::inlove::inlove:

baker

Banned
Downloaded
25.3 GB
Uploaded
2.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
why i cant download torrent ? says my ratio is low...

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
why i cant download torrent ? says my ratio is low...

because it is too low you had a month to fix it, now direct links for you only

e Y s

Downloaded
451.5 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hi, is this version better than Windows 10 Pro RS5 v.1809.17763 version?

Windows 10’s May 2019 update, (v.1903 or codenamed 19H1) features a light theme, speed improvements, and lots of polish in Notepad, VR, Desktop, Startup, and Zoom. More "major" changes includes also: Sandbox (for professional users), 7GB Reserved for Updates, and lets you uninstall more built-in-apps.
There are no crazy new features.
My recommendation is to wait a bit before converting as third party themes (for example) would need to be adjusted to fit this version in addition to expected bugs.

hello, I'll try downloading this now. thanks. my current version is 1803. Would you suggest clean reformat or just update from my current ver?

To avoid clutter (wasted HD space), I would recommend a fresh start by re-formatting (latest drivers, no leftovers, and better overall performance).

Thanks @The Rain and Welcome Back.... btw whats the difference between "Latest release - 1809" and "Latest preview - 1903" anyone?

Windows 10’s May 2019 update, (v.1903 or codenamed 19H1) features a light theme, speed improvements, and lots of polish in Notepad, VR, Desktop, Startup, and Zoom. It includes also: Sandbox (for professional users), 7GB Reserved for Updates, and lets you uninstall more built-in-apps.

technoayush

Downloaded
70.9 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I have waited for you to upload this update lot's of thanks

X Hunter

Downloaded
25.4 GB
Uploaded
31.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanx :):):)

e Y s

Downloaded
451.5 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I have waited for you to upload this update lot's of thanks

Hi Technoayush,
I did not upload this nice work, I only replied to your inquiry.

Good Luck!

Ramesh reddy

Downloaded
186 GB
Uploaded
422.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks so much

RobertX

Downloaded
5.5 GB
Uploaded
32.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I apologise, but where are your direct links?

I can never find them in your releases.

I mean no disrespect, and thank you for sharing.

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
I apologise, but where are your direct links? I can never find them in your releases.I mean no disrespect, and thank you for sharing.
Please dont take it wrong ...he is busy in real life use torrent until he is ready to post torrent & direct links for his releases

RobertX

Downloaded
5.5 GB
Uploaded
32.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
OK, at least he is contributing, despite a busy life.

Apologies accepted I hope.

Lampros

Downloaded
42 GB
Uploaded
10.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you so much, brilliant mate !! :)

minmmiinn

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you so much

hytham

Downloaded
38.1 GB
Uploaded
7.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks

LeoTheLion

Downloaded
107.6 GB
Uploaded
55.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Windows 10’s May 2019 update, (v.1903 or codenamed 19H1) features a light theme, speed improvements, and lots of polish in Notepad, VR, Desktop, Startup, and Zoom. More "major" changes includes also: Sandbox (for professional users), 7GB Reserved for Updates, and lets you uninstall more built-in-apps.
My recommendation is to wait a bit before converting as third party themes (for example) would need to be adjusted to fit this version in addition to expected bugs.
thanx for the answer ...
i couldn't understand wait for which thing installing this new version or installing only themes?
thanx.

e Y s

Downloaded
451.5 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanx for the answer ...
i couldn't understand wait for which thing installing this new version or installing only themes?
thanx.

OK, If you use a third-party theme (not made by Microsoft) on your current RS5 1809 version, these themes will not work on the new May update and your system will probably hang. In this case please wait until new themes come up or updates to current themes before converting.

If you really do not use third-party themes and eager to try a "new and improved W10", you can go ahead but start with a fresh installation (not simply update current one) which also means: Drivers, Settings, and Everything else would have to be re-setup and reconfigured. I have noticed a number of enquiries already on how to fix certain things in the new May update.

Personally I would wait a couple of months, but it is up to you mate.

Sveto

Downloaded
130.4 GB
Uploaded
20 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I think the many new features of 1903 have refined the overall experience with Windows 10 quite a bit. For that I would recommend an immediate update. There might be some minor driver issues, which can be resolved very fast. However none of those are due to problems of this, or any TeamOS releases. All are problems created by Microsoft, in the process of constantly improving Windows 10. So please ask your tech questions in the tech forums on the net. As for @The Rain, he always states on the first page of a posting, that the Windows iso versions provided here "have not been modified", but for a tiny reg. tampering, which is done for your own benefit and convenience. At TeamOS we are getting something very valuable, but not precisely tech support. So please don't spam the threads with out-of-place questions. From my short membership in TeamOS I have noticed, that @The Rain provides the direct links usually within 1 to 2 weeks after the original posting. He NEVER forgets that part of the crowd, despite his busy personal life. Therefore please be thankful for the things we get here, seed and share with the rest and be grateful. If you can't because of technical reasons, then learn another important virtue - patience.

theone81

Downloaded
23.2 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks alot , nice

meng110

Downloaded
114.2 GB
Uploaded
59 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
hi Rain
report feedback.
install without any problem and it seem (or my feeling) more smoothly than 1809.
thank you for your kindly sharing.
:D