Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro 1909.657 [x64] Lite - February 2020 [TeamOS]

DjNaToTheS

in association with freedom
Power User
Downloaded
35.7 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (265)
Member for 7 years
Dear user @ohyenggay,
try it with this one -->

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Banned
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Btw how to use latest windows 10 start menu? I like it than the preinstalled start menu?

You Can Customize it Buddy !! :angel: | @ohyenggay

[1] Right Click on Windows Logo

[2] Go To '' Appearance '' Tab Then Select The First Left One

[3] Now , You Can Use Default Windows 10 Start Menu

Last edited:

WINGATE

Downloaded
123.9 GB
Uploaded
403.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for sharing

harpy.eagle

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
============================

What Do You Mean With | Virtual desktop feature ?
Or Give Me an Example :wasntme:

============================
outside link removed

Btw, you are awesome. Tks for the pointers for other two requirements.

How do i Pm or DM any member? I am not able to upload any image either in the post. Error saying file doesnt have supported extension is shown while doing it.

Btw virtual desktop feature is explained howtogeek and numerous sites. I am not able to post outside links. Just search on google, virtual desktop with windows 10.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
How do i Pm or DM any member? I am not able to upload any image either in the post. Error saying file doesnt have supported extension is shown while doing it.

Btw virtual desktop feature is explained howtogeek and numerous sites. I am not able to post outside links. Just search on google, virtual desktop with windows 10.
A registered user is not able to send PM while uploading an image on lookimg.com is allowed and works fine. You did something wrong

harpy.eagle

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
What Do You Mean With | Virtual desktop feature ?
Or Give Me an Example :wasntme:

tombak

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
how to install desktop experiance....i need to use onenote

ohyenggay

Downloaded
14.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Dear user @ohyenggay,
try it with this one -->
Btw i tried to search files but sad to say, i can't search files just programs installed.

HT5Design

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi sir, does this version supports adding other language layouts?

KAPSOL

Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
37.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
by seeding torrent can get hacked?

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
by seeding torrent can get hacked?
This is a reliable and honorable forum and no need for such doubts

DjNaToTheS

Power User
Downloaded
35.7 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (265)
Member for 7 years
Btw i tried to search files but sad to say, i can't search files just programs installed.
use this tool -->
Hi sir, does this version supports adding other language layouts?

To all who needs change keyboard to your native language just follow this steps.

1.Before you install any of oprekins lite version you should first do a backup of your keyboard,
if english is not your native language.

2.Download and install Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 from microsofts homepage and start the program

3.Then chose "File -> Load Existing Keyboard". Now you should see keyboard in your native language (pic1)
a5mFn.jpg

a5A33

4.Chose "Project -> Properties" and use any name you want under "Name" and "Description"
I chose first name as KBBackup and as description My keyboard. You should also see a name of your
native language under "Language". When you done press OK. (pic2)
a5VKq.jpg

a5K7M

5.Chose now Project -> Build DLL and Setup Package. Skip to see log file and chose "Yes"
to open directory where files are stored (pic3).
a5wLQ.jpg

a5Oqv

6.Save directory as backup somewhere (USB or another partition...).

7.When oprekins lite windows is installed open directory where you put created keyboard backup files.
Run setup file (pic4) and now you have ability to change keyboard language to your native language.
a5D4W.jpg

a5gWE

GOD LUCK :).

dferara

Downloaded
95.6 GB
Uploaded
96.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Is there a way to enable RDP on the registry or something? I can get a remote connection but the screen is black. I see the option in the SYSTEM, I had enable it, I can CONNECT, but the screen is black. Maybe a tweak on the registry? Very fast OS LITE. I wanted to use it for a VM, that's why I would love to enable the RDP. For a VM so lite and fast these version is perfect.
Thankx for the good work

DjNaToTheS

Power User
Downloaded
35.7 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (265)
Member for 7 years
Is there a way to enable RDP on the registry or something? I can get a remote connection but the screen is black. I see the option in the SYSTEM, I had enable it, I can CONNECT, but the screen is black. Maybe a tweak on the registry? Very fast OS LITE. I wanted to use it for a VM, that's why I would love to enable the RDP. For a VM so lite and fast these version is perfect.
Thankx for the good work
No bro, it's completely removed.

dferara

Downloaded
95.6 GB
Uploaded
96.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
No bro, it's completely removed.

The weird thing is when I enable it, i can still use the Remote Desktop Client to connect from the LITE OS to any other OS by RDP, but when i want to connect to the lite version, I get the connection with black screen. So I think there is maybe a way to fix it, because the RDP client is there and it works when you connect to any other RDP from the LITE OS :p
Thanx for the fast response.

The weird thing is when I enable it, i can still use the Remote Desktop Client to connect from the LITE OS to any other OS by RDP, but when i want to connect to the lite version, I get the connection with black screen. So I think there is maybe a way to fix it, because the RDP client is there and it works when you connect to any other RDP from the LITE OS :p

I Fix it! :p I will post the solution or steps here, but first I'm asking if these is allowed here!?

Cheers :p

I Fix it! :p I will post the solution or steps here, but first I'm asking if these is allowed here!?

Cheers :p

Here is the step for fix the RDP on these LITE OS. Of course you have to first enable the RPD on settings, just search Remote Desktop Settings, enabled and then just follow the next step:

EDIT GROUP POLICY > Computer Configuration / Administrative Templates / Windows Components / Remote Desktop Services / Remote Desktop Session Host / Remote Session Enviroment / Use WDDM graphics display driver for Remote Desktop Connections (Open it and change to DISABLED)

You don't need to restart, after changing the policy just try to connect again with RDP and voila! there is not black screen anymore.

Enjoy! With RDP enable these version can be very nice for Virtual Machines.
Win10 have too much stuff going on, that even VMWARE. have an TOOL for disable the most windows settings not needed for virtual machines, but these OS is even more lite than that :p

PS: @aki21 Enjoy :p

Cheers!

PS2: If someone know another good version of a Win10 1909 lite with windows firewall and defender, I will appreciated the info on PM

Oprekin you are a beast.

Last edited by a moderator:

HT5Design

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
use this tool -->

To all who needs change keyboard to your native language just follow this steps.

1.Before you install any of oprekins lite version you should first do a backup of your keyboard,

2.Download and install Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 from microsofts homepage and start the program

3.Then chose "File -> Load Existing Keyboard". Now you should see keyboard in your native language (pic1)
a5mFn.jpg

a5A33

4.Chose "Project -> Properties" and use any name you want under "Name" and "Description"
I chose first name as KBBackup and as description My keyboard. You should also see a name of your
a5VKq.jpg

a5K7M

5.Chose now Project -> Build DLL and Setup Package. Skip to see log file and chose "Yes"
a5wLQ.jpg

a5Oqv

7.When oprekins lite windows is installed open directory where you put created keyboard backup files.
Run setup file (pic4) and now you have ability to change keyboard language to your native language.
a5D4W.jpg

a5gWE

Thanks for you help but this can't help me, i'm using AZERTY keyboard so i need my native language for AZERTY keyboard the only one i found is for QWERTY so that's why i always asking for other language layouts support this tool is cant help 100% as the default feature, thanks again

ohyenggay

Downloaded
14.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
use this tool -->

a5mFn.jpg

a5A33

a5VKq.jpg

a5K7M

a5wLQ.jpg

a5Oqv

a5D4W.jpg

a5gWE

Wherws the tool? :/

HT5Design

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wherws the tool? :/

Keyboard Layout Creator Tool

tombak

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hi anyone know how to install or activate powershell?

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
hi anyone know how to install or activate powershell?

Powershell you have it here: