Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 Compact Version 1809 GHOST SPECTRE

Ahmet2677

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
If you want to install to your hard drive do you have another USB stick to use? If so just use Rufus. I feel like something might be getting lost in translation though as that answer is quite obvious and you sound like someone who would know that already. Am I wrong?
That is interesting you are able to boot other Ghostmod ISO's with AIOboot without issue. I cannot provide you with an answer as to why, I just don't have the a) the time to try right now to replicate the problem b) the resources to actively analyze why it would fail.
Like I said previously, if you're just looking to install this on your hard drive, ditch AIOboot for this and use Rufus. If this doesn't answer your question or I'm missing the problem I'll PM you for further discussion.

As a side note, I did not create this Mod, all credits go to GhostMod ;)

Yes, you are right, being a developer requires this. Everything will be deleted with rufus and I use my favorite distributions as multiboot. I don't understand why only ghostmod ltsc also resets without screen. rufus is flashing but aioboot is reading from iso. What I understand is that it does not read directly from iso, but it reads with flash and it only happens in ltsc. Is there any difference in boot from 2004? where is the problem i wonder. otherwise ltsc just doesn't work back everything is very good.

Yes only in your ltsc. Why ?
The other things you do are working without any problems, I use them all.

Shrug

Downloaded
7.8 GB
Uploaded
11.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
so very pretty. i wanted something to play with in VMWare

leduvir

Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
amazing build. bravissimo!!!
very lightweight and straight to the point.
personally I'm using 2004 build from same developer, but this one is rock solid also.

ZamalekFans

Banned
Downloaded
20.2 GB
Uploaded
12.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Beautiful, nice and so fast. Thank u for the great work.

Ahmet2677

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello i dont install ms office ???? @skip1

kembativ

Downloaded
110.7 GB
Uploaded
152 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
very good windows. i like it
thanks

dewaggx

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Help me !!!!!
"Windows cannot install required files – Error 0x8007025D" at 65%

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Help me !!!!!
"Windows cannot install required files – Error 0x8007025D" at 65%

I ran your error in google and within a few seconds I found answers. The error is related to an issue with certain piece(s) of hardware on your PC.
I would suggest searching for " Error 0x8007025D" directly in google and you will find your answers.

micro_dee

Downloaded
104.9 GB
Uploaded
59.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks for this upload ... ...

ovel2020

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Great, I'll try it.... thank you!!!

mazharul

Downloaded
22.8 GB
Uploaded
35.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
This is so cool... thank you.

mazharul

Downloaded
22.8 GB
Uploaded
35.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
This is so cool... thank you. Good Wor

Downloaded
29.2 GB
Uploaded
63 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I really appreciate this !
Thanks !

Timtraps

Downloaded
88.1 GB
Uploaded
312 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
is there a version of LTSC 1809 x64 that is not Enterprise ?

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
is there a version of LTSC 1809 x64 that is not Enterprise ?
Sir , Just Have a Look : ;)
There is No LTSC Edition Without The Word ''Enterprise'' , But You Can Get The Enterprise Edition That isn't ''LTSC'' :nod:

Enterprise | Windows 10 Enterprise provides all the features of Windows 10 Pro, with additional features to assist with IT-based organizations.
Windows 10 Enterprise is configurable on three branches, Semi-Annual Channel, Semi-Annual Channel (Targeted), and Windows Insider.

Enterprise LTSC | Enterprise LTSC (Long-Term Servicing Channel) is a long-term support variant of Windows 10 Enterprise released every 2 to 3 years. Each release is supported with security updates for 10 years after its release, and intentionally receive no feature updates. Some features, including the Microsoft Store and bundled apps, are not included in this edition. This edition was first released as Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (Long-Term Servicing Branch). There are currently 3 releases of LTSC: one in 2015 (version 1507), one in 2016 (version 1607) and one in 2018 (version 1809).

Check Your Inbox For More Info :inlove:

Last edited:

Timtraps

Downloaded
88.1 GB
Uploaded
312 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Sir , Just Have a Look : ;)
There is No LTSC Edition Without The Word ''Enterprise'' , But You Can Get The Enterprise Edition That isn't ''LTSC'' :nod:

Enterprise | Windows 10 Enterprise provides all the features of Windows 10 Pro, with additional features to assist with IT-based organizations.
Windows 10 Enterprise is configurable on three branches, Semi-Annual Channel, Semi-Annual Channel (Targeted), and Windows Insider.

Enterprise LTSC | Enterprise LTSC (Long-Term Servicing Channel) is a long-term support variant of Windows 10 Enterprise released every 2 to 3 years. Each release is supported with security updates for 10 years after its release, and intentionally receive no feature updates. Some features, including the Microsoft Store and bundled apps, are not included in this edition. This edition was first released as Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (Long-Term Servicing Branch). There are currently 3 releases of LTSC: one in 2015 (version 1507), one in 2016 (version 1607) and one in 2018 (version 1809).
thanks you alot ,,that link was spot on ```tim

sariputra

Downloaded
172.2 GB
Uploaded
5.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi, the windows defender firewall setting is grayed out in services.msc, how to enable in order could change the setting? Thank you.

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Hi, the windows defender firewall setting is grayed out in services.msc, how to enable in order could change the setting? Thank you.
There has been so many things tweaked in this OS / If certain services aren't available I suggest using third party software or use unmodified LTSC.

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years

mahmedahmed

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
any pic on win ?