Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 Compact Version 1809 GHOST SPECTRE

K

KopikoBrwn

well. thank you so much. :h:

jubilum

Downloaded
423.8 GB
Uploaded
171.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Depends on hardware and needs. If you're using this for gaming use the LTSC version, it's the most stable channel of Windows 10 available. If you want to try the Superlite edition of Ghost Spectre that is on the forum here you would need to choose 2004 version as the LTSC build does not come in the "Superlite" flavor.

mate. thanks mucho for for enlighthing me and for a very usefull advice.. very greatly appreciated....

B370COY

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much for sharing @skip1

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you mister skip one

andicnock

Downloaded
48.5 GB
Uploaded
20.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you for this windows

kata40

Downloaded
916.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Good windows, bravo! Fluent, fast, good fps! But on video conversion, but what's not going easier?

Black gold

Banned
Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot for the share .

Forgotten

Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
1.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much, very appreciate it...

alfred0cs

Downloaded
102.3 GB
Uploaded
94.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi, thanks for sharing.
I wanted to know if I can change the language?
Thank you.

amged

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for this windows good work

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Hi, thanks for sharing.
I wanted to know if I can change the language?
Thank you.
Yes as stated in original post: :)

Ahmet2677

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I tried aioboot but after ghostmod image the pc restarted. My usb have 6 7 os multiboot with linux windows.. but ghostmod dont work? Any idea?

SAL BACCHIO

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
nice job my dear friend

neogelo

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for sharing your work.

Ahmet2677

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I tried aioboot but after ghostmod image the pc restarted. My usb have 6 7 os multiboot with linux windows.. but ghostmod dont work? Any idea?
Any idea ? Dear @skip1

Dineshiro

Downloaded
23.8 GB
Uploaded
801 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
t h a n k you...

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Sorry pal, been a little all over the place lately.
This is my best guess at what the issue might involve. If you use AIOboot it uses wimboot to get into preinstall environment which might not play nice with this ISO. I do not have any experience with AIOboot but it wouldn't surprise me that since this is a modded version of windows that some functionality might be missing to support this feature. I'm also unsure on how GRUB will play with WBM...When I have had dual boot setups I always have installed Windows first Linux second to avoid boot environment problems.
My question to use is are you trying to run the OS from a USB drive or are you trying to install it on your computers HDD?
And this just looks like jumping through hoops via AIOboot
AIO Boot uses wimboot to boot WinPE when it can not directly use Windows Boot Manager. In fact wimboot will boot Windows Boot Manager from RAM disk instead of physical disk.

AIO Boot uses wimboot for the following cases:

• Boot from GPT hard disk in Legacy BIOS mode. Because Windows Boot Manager can not boot in Legacy mode on a GPT hard drive.
  • Boot through Network boot.
  • Also use wimboot in case you can not run AIOCreator.exe. Useful if you are using Linux or macOS. However, I encourage you to integrate WinPE 10 and then boot into WinPE 10 and run AIOCreator.exe instead of using wimboot.
In Legacy mode, we will use Grub2 and in UEFI mode we will use iPXE. Currently Grub2 does not support booting wimboot in UEFI mode, hopefully in the future it will support doing this. Syslinux, pxelinux and Grub4dos also support wimboot but I have not tried it yet.

If I am incorrect in my assumptions I welcome any additional comments (@Cyler et al.) to help @Ahmet2677

Last edited:

Ahmet2677

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Sorry pal, been a little all over the place lately.
This is my best guess at what the issue might involve. If you use AIOboot it uses wimboot to get into preinstall environment which might not play nice with this ISO. I do not have any experience with AIOboot but it wouldn't surprise me that since this is a modded version of windows that some functionality might be missing to support this feature. I'm also unsure on how GRUB will play with WBM...When I have had dual boot setups I always have installed Windows first Linux second to avoid boot environment problems.
My question to use is are you trying to run the OS from a USB drive or are you trying to install it on your computers HDD?
And this just looks like jumping through hoops via AIOboot
AIO Boot uses wimboot to boot WinPE when it can not directly use Windows Boot Manager. In fact wimboot will boot Windows Boot Manager from RAM disk instead of physical disk.

AIO Boot uses wimboot for the following cases:

• Boot from GPT hard disk in Legacy BIOS mode. Because Windows Boot Manager can not boot in Legacy mode on a GPT hard drive.
  • Boot through Network boot.
  • Also use wimboot in case you can not run AIOCreator.exe. Useful if you are using Linux or macOS. However, I encourage you to integrate WinPE 10 and then boot into WinPE 10 and run AIOCreator.exe instead of using wimboot.
In Legacy mode, we will use Grub2 and in UEFI mode we will use iPXE. Currently Grub2 does not support booting wimboot in UEFI mode, hopefully in the future it will support doing this. Syslinux, pxelinux and Grub4dos also support wimboot but I have not tried it yet.

If I am incorrect in my assumptions I welcome any additional comments (@Cyler et al.) to help @Ahmet2677

Thank you for your valuable answer

I tried your windows 10 2004 succesfully with no error and in the forum i tried 30 40 windows in usb with multiboot (i like edited windows) . but on your ltsc after ghostmod image screen my notebook restarted then i tried another pc laptop again restarted.

I what to install to hdd not usb.
Aioboot boot from directly iso maybe there are error othrrwise i tried a lot of windows with no error only your ltsc ??

If you want to see what I've been through.

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your valuable answer

I tried your windows 10 2004 succesfully with no error and in the forum i tried 30 40 windows in usb with multiboot (i like edited windows) . but on your ltsc after ghostmod image screen my notebook restarted then i tried another pc laptop again restarted.

I what to install to hdd not usb.
Aioboot boot from directly iso maybe there are error othrrwise i tried a lot of windows with no error only your ltsc ??

If you want to see what I've been through. Look
If you want to install to your hard drive do you have another USB stick to use? If so just use Rufus. I feel like something might be getting lost in translation though as that answer is quite obvious and you sound like someone who would know that already. Am I wrong?
That is interesting you are able to boot other Ghostmod ISO's with AIOboot without issue. I cannot provide you with an answer as to why, I just don't have the a) the time to try right now to replicate the problem b) the resources to actively analyze why it would fail.
Like I said previously, if you're just looking to install this on your hard drive, ditch AIOboot for this and use Rufus. If this doesn't answer your question or I'm missing the problem I'll PM you for further discussion.

As a side note, I did not create this Mod, all credits go to GhostMod ;)