Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 20H1 Version 2004 Pro GHOST SPECTRE Superlite [Build 19041.264 X64]

asifmatrix

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
8.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Waiting for windows 11 ghost spectre version.

BOEDACKBLAGU

Downloaded
29.3 GB
Uploaded
18.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
awesome :party::party: thanks for share ! :inlove::inlove:

iHateXyle

Downloaded
137.8 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Why did you write
Support UWP Games / UWP Apps
When it doesn't have MS store, and when you launch the ghost toolbox it can't install it ('coming soon'), and when you install it the other way you can't sign in on xbox app unabling you to play e.g. forza horizon 4. Misinformation.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Why did you write

When it doesn't have MS store, and when you launch the ghost toolbox it can't install it ('coming soon'), and when you install it the other way you can't sign in on xbox app unabling you to play e.g. forza horizon 4. Misinformation.
Sorry buddy but its not my build, the description is wriitten from the original author [Ghost spectre], I haven't tested in games.

unlock

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Why did you write

I'm actually facing that problem this very moment. I want to play Forza Horizon 4 on my computer, downloaded the xbox app, it opens, but when you click Sign In, it does nothing.

If anyone has any ideas with this please let us know. There is one specific kb (KB5004476) that may be required for this to work. I'm going to try it now.

Window Automatic Update:

In the quest to try and figure out how to sign into xbox app (app opens, but when you press Sign in, it does not work) I went to Settings -> Updates Security -> Windows Update...

When I pressed look for updates, it automatically started downloading a bunch of crap updates. The only one that I needed was kb (KB5004476), but there was no option in this W10 iso build to where I could search for optional kb's to find my own.

Q: Since those updates downloaded and installed, is this build now compromised with M$ filth? I have "REVO Uninstaller" and can uninstall what I can see & find, but did the auto update of all those virus kb's compromise my system? Should I do a fresh reinstall or will uninstalling those kb's manually be good enough to bring it back to pre update status?

Q: I have the superlite version installed and in the OP it specifically states that telemetry was removed for the superlite. I use W10Privacy to block all the telemetry (I just checked the entire telemetry column anyway even though on this build it's suppose to have been removed?), yet I had to actually uncheck the telemetry within W10privacy to install Xbox App.

- Is Telemetry really removed in the Superlite variant of this iso? How is that the xbox app was able to install only after unchecking the telemetry in the w10privacy app, IF telemetry is stated to have been removed in this iso? - What's going on here? Was telemetry not really removed in the superlite version even though it states that it has in the OP?

If anyone else is trying to install the xbox app to get it work it would be great to hear from you. We can try and tackle this issue together.

Thanks.

Update:

I let the computer do the windows update and somehow it magically installed kb (KB5004476) and Forza 4 works now (launching it from Steam); however, xbox app still has the issue of it doing nothing when you press on Sign In. To clarify, the xbox app does open, but I am unable to sign in as pressing the button does nothing.

The sucky part about this is that I can't access the friend requests unless I can log into the xbox app.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could answer the questions above. Is it this iso causing the xbox app not to work or is it stupid M$?

I've attached two images of the kb updates below. Should I uninstall all the virus kb's except the kb (KB5004476) that I need for Forza?

Attachments

• Windows Update 2.PNG
    Windows Update 2.PNG
    50.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Windows Update 23PNG.PNG
    Windows Update 23PNG.PNG
    47.4 KB · Views: 4

iHateXyle

Downloaded
137.8 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I'm actually facing that problem this very moment. I want to play Forza Horizon 4 on my computer, downloaded the xbox app, it opens, but when you click Sign In, it does nothing.

If anyone has any ideas with this please let us know. There is one specific kb (KB5004476) that may be required for this to work. I'm going to try it now.
just format non-cut build, ive tried many and its the only one that worked

unlock

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
just format non-cut build, ive tried many and its the only one that worked

Hello, would you be so kind to explain with detailed instructions on how to do that?

Thank you.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Hello, would you be so kind to explain with detailed instructions on how to do that?

Thank you.
I think he means to format and install an untouched build

unlock

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I think he means to format and install an untouched build

Oh ok, I had thought so and was just checking. Darn, that kind of defeats the purpose of using a stripped down / clean iso like this one.

Update:

After letting Windows update, Forza 4 opens in Steam and it works... however, xbox app still does not allow me to sign in so the goofy thing is that I won't be able to add or request friends on this iso. What I have to do now is to use the other computer that has xbox app and add/request friends that way. How goofy...

Does anyone know why xbox app blocks the ability to sign in on this spectre iso?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Oh ok, I had thought so and was just checking. Darn, that kind of defeats the purpose of using a stripped down / clean iso like this one.

Update:

After letting Windows update, Forza 4 opens in Steam and it works... however, xbox app still does not allow me to sign in so the goofy thing is that I won't be able to add or request friends on this iso. What I have to do now is to use the other computer that has xbox app and add/request friends that way. How goofy...

Does anyone know why xbox app blocks the ability to sign in on this spectre iso?
Did you check if your Xbox One console allows game streaming?
Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features > Xbox app preferences.

OR

Go to this build:
Our dear friend @FBConan has a solution which you can find it at XBOX App Sign In Issues' spoiler give it a try and let us now.

Last edited:

moveax

Downloaded
12.9 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I believe if you want to make sign in work for xbox apps, you need
either/and/or

and make sure the service is started.
and to enable the Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant service (wlidsvc)

you may or may not need both or just one or the other.
this usually fixes most xbox sign on issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

unlock

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Did you check if your Xbox One console allows game streaming?
Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features > Xbox app preferences.

OR

Go to this build:
Our dear friend @FBConan has a solution which you can find it at XBOX App Sign In Issues' spoiler give it a try and let us now.

Thanks for the reply.

To clarify, I don't have a xbox console, rather I have to use the xbox app on my computer in order to add friends for Forza 4, which is on Steam, yet requires microsoft sign in to play it.

I've seen his build and will try it out on my other computer. I'm just not sure why telemetry was left in that build and not completely removed? This superlite build also has telemetry still in there despite what it says in the OP.

Thanks for your help.

I believe if you want to make sign in work for xbox apps, you need
either/and/or

and make sure the service is started.
and to enable the Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant service (wlidsvc)

you may or may not need both or just one or the other.
this usually fixes most xbox sign on issues.

This is very interesting. It may be that I don't have Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant Service even on the computer. Is there a way to install this manually?

Thanks for your input.

iHateXyle

Downloaded
137.8 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the reply.

To clarify, I don't have a xbox console, rather I have to use the xbox app on my computer in order to add friends for Forza 4, which is on Steam, yet requires microsoft sign in to play it.

I've seen his build and will try it out on my other computer. I'm just not sure why telemetry was left in that build and not completely removed? This superlite build also has telemetry still in there despite what it says in the OP.

Thanks for your help.

This is very interesting. It may be that I don't have Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant Service even on the computer. Is there a way to install this manually?

Thanks for your input.
I've had the same problems and spent so much time debugging to play Forza Horizon 4 as you do. In the end I installed and finally it works perfectly. Trust me, I've spent an entire day reformatting only to find out the game services are not working/installed or I can't login to the xbox app with no success or some other non-fixable bug. If you want to play Forza just save yourself the trouble.

soundy

Downloaded
62.5 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanx very much for this :D

FishAping

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
342 GB
Uploaded
61.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks for posting this .................going to try this on my gaming rig lol

jurehabs

Downloaded
41.7 GB
Uploaded
75.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
how can i install microsoft store on this version? i need to install neflix on laptop but netflix can be installed only from microsoft store

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
how can i install microsoft store on this version? i need to install neflix on laptop but netflix can be installed only from microsoft store
Try with Ghost Toolbox to install windows store

hien4990

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
so this os force me to create administrator account for using it, then get many administraor privileges error with many apps i installed like vsc , idm..., please help..

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
so this os force me to create administrator account for using it, then get many administraor privileges error with many apps i installed like vsc , idm..., please help..
In my honest opinion this OS should be removed from the forum.
You should format and find a complete untouched OS and if you do right you will be happy. Ill fix your ratio so you can find and download a untouched OS

Last edited:

RUTOR

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
create other user and disable administrator account, the best solution