Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 20H1 Version 2004 Pro GHOST SPECTRE Superlite [Build 19041.264 X64]

easton96

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm a big fan of dark theme, thank you for this build!

PaulAlois

Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks for the work i will try it and back to give my opinion

Susheel.white

Banned
Downloaded
13.1 GB
Uploaded
793.1 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi Big champions, hope ya'll doing well. I am having some issue while using Ghost Toolbox. Ghost Toolbox throws an error - 7z1900-extra folder or files is missing. without 7z1900-extra files Ghost Toolbox can not be working.
Any help would be appreciated.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Hi Big champions, hope ya'll doing well. I am having some issue while using Ghost Toolbox. Ghost Toolbox throws an error - 7z1900-extra folder or files is missing. without 7z1900-extra files Ghost Toolbox can not be working.
Any help would be appreciated.
did you have 7zip installed?
if yes, try to uninstall it and install it again and see if the error pops up again............

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
I have got it fixed.
Steps: downlaod the binaries from
Outside Links removed
put these binaries in C:\Ghost Toolbox\wget
Also put 7zip in C:\Ghost Toolbox\wget
Bingo:)
Please don't share outside Links on thread

-Do not post outside torrent links & other outside links plus direct download links on Threads to help user.

Thank you :h:

Susheel.white

Banned
Downloaded
13.1 GB
Uploaded
793.1 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Please don't share outside Links on thread

-Do not post outside torrent links & other outside links plus direct download links on Threads to help user.

Thank you :h:
oops! my bad. I was excited to share this so forgot that outside links are not allowed

lucius100

Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Can I get md5sum for the iso file ?
Wonder if my iso corrupted or the iso just won't install.

I downloaded the iso and installed compact fine in vmware, but superlite always fail to install.
my md5sum e26948de72afe5c5954f2b10a3ed98c4

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Can I get md5sum for the iso file ?
Wonder if my iso corrupted or the iso just won't install.

I downloaded the iso and installed compact fine in vmware, but superlite always fail to install.
my md5sum e26948de72afe5c5954f2b10a3ed98c4
if i am not wrong this is the MD5: 77a57bed68d82b19ddca07a0747afa39
i have install the specific version and all editions to many times on a virtual machine without a problem....................
stop your antivirus of running when installing in the vmware and try again

MERL1NN

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hey could u please give the link of the version that u recommend for me
gtx 1660
i3 8100
16 gb ram

and how to properly install it

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
hey could u please give the link of the version that u recommend for me
gtx 1660
i3 8100
16 gb ram

and how to properly install it
WIth those specs you could run any of the builds in this thread (or any other here for that matter excluding Workstation builds). As far as to how to properly install it use Rufus to burn ISO to a USB stick and boot your machine from the USB drive (google your computer manufacturer on what keys to press to boot to the USB drive). If you run into errors search what they mean and possible solutions. If you hit a dead end after those steps ask for help.

Last edited:

unlock

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for this amazing build.

Few questions:

(Installed the superlite + defender.)

1. I did use the latest rufus to create the usb recovery drive. After I went through the initial blue screen set up pages, when presented with your wallpaper screen "setting up windows" + Administrator screen, it was hanging there for a long time. I would say about 15 minutes, so I hit esc, enter, etc... just something to see if it would do something, but it eventually ended up booting into the main windows.

Q: Is this normal? Should I reinstall the iso? Everything seems to be working fine so far, but I do notice game crashes, which is unfortunate. Could it have been due to an incomplete install of the iso?

2. Difference between the compact and superlite. - For the compact version are all the windows files compressed vs superlite where the os files are not compressed? Is that the only difference?

3. When installing from the usb flash drive, was it correct for me to just boot into it and install it that way or is there another method that is better? ie..in the OP it mentions:

- Setup windows using Pendrive/DVD/etc through bios boot device priority.
- Also can setup windows through ISO > Setup

What is a pendrive? Did you mean a USB Flash Drive?

When you say setup windows through ISO>Setup, do you mean to burn it onto a CD and using that method?

Thank you

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years

Few questions:

1. I did use the latest rufus to create the usb recovery drive. After I went through the initial blue screen set up pages, when presented with your wallpaper screen "setting up windows" + Administrator screen, it was hanging there for a long time. I would say about 15 minutes, so I hit esc, enter, etc... just something to see if it would do something, but it eventually ended up booting into the main windows.

Q: Is this normal? Should I reinstall the iso? Everything seems to be working fine so far, but I do notice game crashes, which is unfortunate. Could it have been due to an incomplete install of the iso?

2. Difference between the compact and superlite. - For the compact version are all the windows files compressed vs superlite where the os files are not compressed? Is that the only difference?

3. When installing from the usb flash drive, was it correct for me to just boot into it and install it that way or is there another method that is better? ie..in the OP it mentions:

- Setup windows using Pendrive/DVD/etc through bios boot device priority.
- Also can setup windows through ISO > Setup

What is a pendrive? Did you mean a USB Flash Drive?

When you say setup windows through ISO>Setup, do you mean to burn it onto a CD and using that method?

Thank you
Just to be sure, make a bootable usb flash drive (pendrive) with ventoy or power iso and install it again.
Do a clean installation.
It is normal to crash in some games from the moment you have chosen the superlite version, but this could happen in any superlite version, depending what the author has removed.
As for the differences between the compact and the superlite read the description (Remove/Disables Component)

thungbanh

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
15.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

Few questions:

I often install these versions via winNT in winPE. You can try it out

unlock

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Just to be sure, make a bootable usb flash drive (pendrive) with ventoy or power iso and install it again.
Do a clean installation.
It is normal to crash in some games from the moment you have chosen the superlite version, but this could happen in any superlite version, depending what the author has removed.
As for the differences between the compact and the superlite read the description (Remove/Disables Component)

Thanks for the reply. I remade the USB boot via PowerISO and it worked just fine. No hang or stalling at the last screen before it booted into the main OS.

Regarding privacy and security (which I know is an oxymoron with M$), with your build since you've removed telemetry etc... does this mean that nothing pings back to the M$ server? Is it 100% safe? I know that's a bold question lol, but curious to hear your take on it.

I use W10Privacy and usually lock it down pretty well (at least I hope it's working) and check all the telemetry to be blocked along with all the other settings to block as much as possible.

As a Linux user, I'm curious to hear your opinion on how this build or all builds with M$ telemetry removed compares security and privacy wise to Linux?

ie... Is it still not worth using Windows 10 for important stuff like banking, trading etc... since we don't know 100% what may or may not be getting uploaded to M$? How much safer is this build compared to a regular stock W10 iso straight from M$ on a % scale?

I'm curious what others who value privacy & security have to say about this as well..

Note: I only use W10 for gaming anyway with John Doe alias on my gaming accounts. For anything important I use Linux daily. I'm just curious if it's feasible to even use heavily stripped down W10 builds like this one as a daily as I would on Linux.

This build is really nice, lean, and fast. It'd be nice to use it as a daily driver. I have Linux installed on a 2nd m.2 NVMe and was wanting to avoid having to shut down and boot into that every time.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for the reply. I remade the USB boot via PowerISO and it worked just fine. No hang or stalling at the last screen before it booted into the main OS.

Regarding privacy and security (which I know is an oxymoron with M$), with your build since you've removed telemetry etc... does this mean that nothing pings back to the M$ server? Is it 100% safe? I know that's a bold question lol, but curious to hear your take on it.

I use W10Privacy and usually lock it down pretty well (at least I hope it's working) and check all the telemetry to be blocked along with all the other settings to block as much as possible.

As a Linux user, I'm curious to hear your opinion on how this build or all builds with M$ telemetry removed compares security and privacy wise to Linux?

ie... Is it still not worth using Windows 10 for important stuff like banking, trading etc... since we don't know 100% what may or may not be getting uploaded to M$? How much safer is this build compared to a regular stock W10 iso straight from M$ on a % scale?

I'm curious what others who value privacy & security have to say about this as well..

Note: I only use W10 for gaming anyway with John Doe alias on my gaming accounts. For anything important I use Linux daily. I'm just curious if it's feasible to even use heavily stripped down W10 builds like this one as a daily as I would on Linux.

This build is really nice, lean, and fast. It'd be nice to use it as a daily driver. I have Linux installed on a 2nd m.2 NVMe and was wanting to avoid having to shut down and boot into that every time.
First lets see "WHAT IS WINDOWS 10 TELEMETRY?"
Microsoft defines telemetry as "system data that is uploaded by the Connected User Experience and Telemetry component," also known as the Universal Telemetry Client, or UTC service.
Microsoft uses telemetry data from Windows 10 to identify security and reliability issues, to analyze and fix software problems, to help improve the quality of Windows and related services, and to make design decisions for future releases.
Microsoft defines telemetry as "system data that is uploaded by the Connected User Experience and Telemetry component," also known as the Universal Telemetry Client, or UTC service. (More on that shortly.)
Microsoft uses telemetry data from Windows 10 to identify security and reliability issues, to analyze and fix software problems, to help improve the quality of Windows and related services, and to make design decisions for future releases.

WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED FROM A WINDOWS 10 PC?​

The amount and type of data telemetry that the UTC will collect is determined by which of four telemetry levels is selected. Three of them (Basic, Enhanced, and Full) can be configured using the Settings app; the fourth level (Security) is available for PCs only in Windows 10 Enterprise and Education editions and can only be set using administrative tools such as Group Policy or mobile device management software.
Telemetry data includes information about the device and how it's configured (including hardware attributes such as CPU, installed memory, and storage), as well as quality-related information such as uptime and sleep details and the number of crashes or hangs. Additional basic information includes a list of installed apps and drivers. For systems where the telemetry is set to a level higher than Basic, the information collected includes events that analyze interaction between the user and the operating system and apps.
As you can see telemetry has nothing to do with security only with privacy I would say.
I am not a Linux guy so I can't say what are the differences between Windows and Linux when it concerns any telemetry issues.
When security comes you must have a AV installed on your PC or if you think you are happy with microsoft defender thats fine.
Personally I don't like Microsoft defender that's why I always install a third AV and always be careful what I download and from where.
This is why here at TeamOS we concern a lot for security matters and having all these rules.

Last edited:

unlock

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
First lets see "WHAT IS WINDOWS 10 TELEMETRY?"
Microsoft defines telemetry as "system data that is uploaded by the Connected User Experience and Telemetry component," also known as the Universal Telemetry Client, or UTC service.
Microsoft defines telemetry as "system data that is uploaded by the Connected User Experience and Telemetry component," also known as the Universal Telemetry Client, or UTC service. (More on that shortly.)

WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED FROM A WINDOWS 10 PC?​

The amount and type of data telemetry that the UTC will collect is determined by which of four telemetry levels is selected. Three of them (Basic, Enhanced, and Full) can be configured using the Settings app; the fourth level (Security) is available for PCs only in Windows 10 Enterprise and Education editions and can only be set using administrative tools such as Group Policy or mobile device management software.
Telemetry data includes information about the device and how it's configured (including hardware attributes such as CPU, installed memory, and storage), as well as quality-related information such as uptime and sleep details and the number of crashes or hangs. Additional basic information includes a list of installed apps and drivers. For systems where the telemetry is set to a level higher than Basic, the information collected includes events that analyze interaction between the user and the operating system and apps.
As you can see telemetry has nothing to do with security only with privacy I would say.
I am not a Linux guy so I can't say what are the differences between Windows and Linux when it concerns any telemetry issues.
When security comes you must have a AV installed on your PC or if you think you are happy with microsoft defender thats fine.
Personally I don't like Microsoft defender that's why I always install a third AV and always be careful what I download and from where.
This is why here at TeamOS we concern a lot for security matters and having all these rules.

Thanks for the response. I'm well aware of what they say they use telemetry for, but if they can collect all that data, then they sure can collect your personal data that reside on the computer, along with your keystrokes without you even knowing. That's the issue that I have with M$ and Windows in general.

I understand how telemetry is used to further improve a product etc... My main question was by removing all the telemetry, does that mean there is no use to use an app like W10Privacy to block telemetry? Or is it still a good idea to use such an app just in case?

In the OP it states that this build has telemetry removed (for superlite only), which is what I'm using. It's fantastic by the way. So without the need to worry about telemetry, what AV do you find best instead of the default windows defender? Is the Free version of malwarebytes sufficient?

I really appreciate that TeamOS is focused on security and would like to learn more as their take on privacy as well.

As the saying goes, the building can be made out of titanium, but if the door and widows are not locked then it doesn't matter how well the building is built.

I would love to hear what others who value privacy as well have to say about the removing of telemetry in windows and how much safer that actually makes windows in reality.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for the response. I'm well aware of what they say they use telemetry for, but if they can collect all that data, then they sure can collect your personal data that reside on the computer, along with your keystrokes without you even knowing. That's the issue that I have with M$ and Windows in general.

I understand how telemetry is used to further improve a product etc... My main question was by removing all the telemetry, does that mean there is no use to use an app like W10Privacy to block telemetry? Or is it still a good idea to use such an app just in case?

In the OP it states that this build has telemetry removed (for superlite only), which is what I'm using. It's fantastic by the way. So without the need to worry about telemetry, what AV do you find best instead of the default windows defender? Is the Free version of malwarebytes sufficient?

I really appreciate that TeamOS is focused on security and would like to learn more as their take on privacy as well.

As the saying goes, the building can be made out of titanium, but if the door and widows are not locked then it doesn't matter how well the building is built.

I would love to hear what others who value privacy as well have to say about the removing of telemetry in windows and how much safer that actually makes windows in reality.
My dear friend MS doesn't collect data only through telemetry, it has other ways too, you will be amazed what is running at the background which MS can collect data.
A simply answer before you ask and go deeper on this, is Microsoft edge just a browser, of course in the other hand Google does that for years now.
You can use of course W10privacy or any other similar program for you privacy.
As for an AV i cant suggest you a program because we don't suggest here.
Malwarebytes free version is good if you ask and I personally use it, but you have to scan your system manually.
I would like to make you think also of something because I can see that you are "afraid" of windows but how sure are you for your privacy with Linux???
Just "food" to think......................

unlock

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
My dear friend MS doesn't collect data only through telemetry, it has other ways too, you will be amazed what is running at the background which MS can collect data.
A simply answer before you ask and go deeper on this, is Microsoft edge just a browser, of course in the other hand Google does that for years now.
You can use of course W10privacy or any other similar program for you privacy.
As for an AV i cant suggest you a program because we don't suggest here.
Malwarebytes free version is good if you ask and I personally use it, but you have to scan your system manually.
I would like to make you think also of something because I can see that you are "afraid" of windows but how sure are you for your privacy with Linux???
Just "food" to think......................

Correct. M$ has a lot of ways and has other means to collect data, that is true.

I don't use Edge browser, Cortana etc..

Malwarebytes is what I've been using, just that alone. Do you use it along side Windows Defender or remove WD and only use just MB?

I'm not necessarily afraid, rather just being cautious as to control and lock down what I can to the best of my abilities with the tools that we have available. Using a clean window 10 iso like yours is a great start, many times better than using a stock iso would you agree?

Linux is leaps and bounds superior to M$ windows as it open source vs proprietary for when it comes to privacy and security. It's not to say that it's perfect, but it's as good as we can get right now for a functional operating system that isn't bloated like windows with all the intrusiveness.

My main curiousity with your ISO is just trying to understand to what extent you've gone to in order to remove all the intrusiveness that Windows is known for. There's a reason you must have removed all the telemetry (which is great!) for security reasons yes?

The size of your iso is incredible. I am using the superlite-defender and it has been flawless. I can't thank you enough for a functional, yet extremely slim iso. I've tried many others and they don't compare as there are always some kind of issues with them for when it comes to gaming, and other program related tasks.

I appreciate your work.

HGXGh

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much, very stable

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Correct. M$ has a lot of ways and has other means to collect data, that is true.

I don't use Edge browser, Cortana etc..

Malwarebytes is what I've been using, just that alone. Do you use it along side Windows Defender or remove WD and only use just MB?

I'm not necessarily afraid, rather just being cautious as to control and lock down what I can to the best of my abilities with the tools that we have available. Using a clean window 10 iso like yours is a great start, many times better than using a stock iso would you agree?

Linux is leaps and bounds superior to M$ windows as it open source vs proprietary for when it comes to privacy and security. It's not to say that it's perfect, but it's as good as we can get right now for a functional operating system that isn't bloated like windows with all the intrusiveness.

My main curiousity with your ISO is just trying to understand to what extent you've gone to in order to remove all the intrusiveness that Windows is known for. There's a reason you must have removed all the telemetry (which is great!) for security reasons yes?

The size of your iso is incredible. I am using the superlite-defender and it has been flawless. I can't thank you enough for a functional, yet extremely slim iso. I've tried many others and they don't compare as there are always some kind of issues with them for when it comes to gaming, and other program related tasks.

I appreciate your work.
I use Malwarebytes together with another AV, not alone.
To be honest its not my iso I have found it and share it here for the members, but I have made many custom iso here which you can easily found them.
I also have removed telemetry in some of my custom builds and the reason is for privacy.
Removing telemetry may occur problems when you want to download another language or with windows updates (not always)