Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct [v1.3.2] TeamOS Bulk Downloader

Bluejoker

I Am The Blue Joker!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
487.4 GB
Uploaded
61.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I am not at all surprised. Rapid fire file requests from an app like this must look a lot like a DDoS attack to Cloudflare.
oh I figured it had something to do with that too. just didnt know if there was a work around maybe

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
oh I figured it had something to do with that too. just didnt know if there was a work around maybe
There is a workround.
Stop being lazy and do the job manually. :D

hexagonest

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
466.2 GB
Uploaded
39 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@Bluejoker @Charlie_Grimes

Hey, it's been an issue lately that I've been trying to resolve. It seems cloudflare has been checking browsers before connecting (it does so on all my devices, regardless of my IP). The built-in Internet Explorer web browser does not pass this test since it does not run Javascript. I've been trying to work on it but I don't have much time between school and life. I will post an update when I do fix it :) For now unfortunately the tool does not work until I can port it to a Javascript capable embedded web browser.

Bluejoker

I Am The Blue Joker!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
487.4 GB
Uploaded
61.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
@Bluejoker @Charlie_Grimes

Hey, it's been an issue lately that I've been trying to resolve. It seems cloudflare has been checking browsers before connecting (it does so on all my devices, regardless of my IP). The built-in Internet Explorer web browser does not pass this test since it does not run Javascript. I've been trying to work on it but I don't have much time between school and life. I will post an update when I do fix it :) For now unfortunately the tool does not work until I can port it to a Javascript capable embedded web browser.
totally understand, no big deal, was just wondering if it was just me at first

hexagonest

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
466.2 GB
Uploaded
39 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

Update 1.3.2​

* Links are updated on main post

Changelog​

- Allowed the program to bypass the CloudFlare check through a different link (thanks @1ntr0v3rt3ch for the suggestion)

The program is now usable again :)

VirusTotal:
MediaFire:

Thank you!

Bluejoker

I Am The Blue Joker!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
487.4 GB
Uploaded
61.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

Update 1.3.2​

Changelog​

- Allowed the program to bypass the CloudFlare check through a different link (thanks @1ntr0v3rt3ch for the suggestion)

VirusTotal:
MediaFire:

Thank you!
hell yes, will give it a try! thanks

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

Update 1.3.2​

Changelog​

VirusTotal:
MediaFire:

Thank you!
thank you so much mate! :rock: