Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct [v1.3.2] TeamOS Bulk Downloader

hexagonest

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
466.2 GB
Uploaded
39 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

WARNING! USE THIS TOOL AT YOUR OWN RISK! PLEASE READ SPOILER FOR DETAILS.

This tool downloads .torrent files automatically. Once your import them into your torrent program, this may severely damage your ratio. Make sure you have enough upload data to download the .torrent file contents.
Once again, if you ruin your ratio, the only person to blame is YOU. You may not create duplicate accounts on this website.
You have been warned.

TeamOS Bulk Downloader

Download:
Source Code:
Current Version: 1.3.2
Last Updated: June 23rd, 2022
List of features/Changelog:
v1.3.2
- Allowed bypass for CloudFlare, making the program usable again

v1.3.1​

- Added "Open" button to open the targeted folder

v1.3​

- Shows total size of torrent contents once download is complete
- Allows user to choose location with a browse button
- Saves chosen location
- Shows warning message in log
- Includes a category, tag, freeleech and username search
- Includes more detail on the log as well as an auto-scroll feature
- Green Download Button
- Credits at the bottom
- More efficient downloading
Download:
Current Version: 1.3.1
Version Date: March 6th, 2022
Scan:

---

Download:
Version: 1.3.0
Version Date: March 1st, 2022
Scan:

Introduction

TOS Bulk Downloader is a program that can automatically download .torrent files from the TeamOS to your computer. This is not a torrent program, and it will not download the torrent's contents to your computer without your torrenting program of choice (qBittorrent, utorrent, Bittorrent, etc..)
All this program will do is download the .torrent files to your computer.
All the torrents are fetched from the following torrent list:
I originally made this program for personal use, when I noticed others were interested. That's when I decided to write up this thread and upload it for everyone to enjoy. Please be careful with it.

Screenshots​

Main Interface​

QZqQEt.png

How to use​

Step 1. Authenticate on TeamOS​

In order to use this program, the web client needs to know who is downloading these torrents. By authenticating in the TeamOS instance, it will allow the web client to pass requests to the TeamOS website with your session ID.
If you are logged out, the program will not work.

Step 2. Select your search criteria​

If you would like to narrow your search, you can enter one username, one tag, a category, and specify whether you want it to be Freeleech only.
Note: If you are a new user, I recommend using the "Freeleech only" option as it will not add to your download. However, you must still seed for 72 hours to prevent a hit and run.

Step 3. Enter your download settings​

Select a target location for the .torrent files.
Then, enter how many pages you want to download. This number is based on . There are 20 torrents per page.
After that you can specify a minimum and maximum size for the download process. This is the size of the torrent's contents.

Once you have your preferred settings, click download.

The program will freeze up. It will unfreeze and show updates on the log once in a while, depending on how many torrents it's downloading.

Once complete, the log will show the following crucial information:

- How many torrent files have been downloaded
- The total size of all torrent contents

This means that you will be able to see how many GB you're about to add to your download. This is important because you must not ruin your ratio with this tool!!
Under the right circumstances, this tool can help you get an incredible ratio with little to no effort. But when misused, it will ruin it.

Final Result. Target Location After Download (Example):​

QZqvP8.png
As you can see, these are all small .torrent files merely containing information about the torrent. You can import these into your torrent program of choice to begin downloading the contents of the torrents.

How it works​

For the programmers, or even the technically curious, I'll explain how I made this.
The following takes GET arguments in the URL to fetch torrents. This makes it incredibly convenient to search tags, categories, usernames, etc. I create a custom query URL based on the search inputs (for example... ). I then execute a WebBrowser for every page the user wants to download. On every WebBrowser, I scrape the page for certain elements (the torrent links) and add them to a list of links ( if they fit the size criteria ), then I discard the WebBrowser to save memory. Once I'm done iterating through all the pages, I begin the download process. I create a new WebClient instance and run a download function on the list of links before discarding of the WebClient.

If you'd like to view the code, download it, build it, or even make pull requests on it, you can head over to my GitHub page:

Download:
Source Code:
Current Version: 1.3.2
Last Updated: June 23rd, 2022

REMINDER! USE THIS TOOL AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Last edited:

ModManG

Don't steal, the government hates competition!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
160.9 GB
Uploaded
46 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I cashed in 700000 seed bonus points that this helped me get. Thanks for your inventiveness and ingenuity. great job.

kustoM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
203.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you very much. Will give it a try.

navyfighter

Downloaded
85.5 GB
Uploaded
84.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
You're the man thank you! Works great!!

loader72

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I cashed in 700000 seed bonus points that this helped me get. Thanks for your inventiveness and ingenuity. great job.

"Don't steal, the government hates competition!" truer words were never spoken. peace. :nod:

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
nice! admins will be busy again :D

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
wow! this is simply amazing, thanks for sharing.

hexagonest

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
466.2 GB
Uploaded
39 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Awesome to hear. Glad it could serve your well.
wow! this is simply amazing, thanks for sharing.
No worries, I want to spread the ease and love. Also, nice Seedbonus btw! lol. You're making me want to save up to 10 mil now.
You're the man thank you! Works great!!
Welcome! :)
nice! admins will be busy again :D
Lmao, I hope not! The warnings and instructions should be clear enough so people can save their accounts!

amir123

Downloaded
26.9 GB
Uploaded
311.7 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for it

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
310.9 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
First of all thank you. But I don't understand something, maybe I'm oldier. Why bother so much about ratio? If you download what you need and seed daily it's natural to have a good ratio. You don't have to download all the software if you don't need it. Good landline net, qbittorrent and seed daily - you don't have to care about your ratio - will be good. But of course there are people and people...

hexagonest

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
466.2 GB
Uploaded
39 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
First of all thank you. But I don't understand something, maybe I'm oldier. Why bother so much about ratio? If you download what you need and seed daily it's natural to have a good ratio. You don't have to download all the software if you don't need it. Good landline net, qbittorrent and seed daily - you don't have to care about your ratio - will be good. But of course there are people and people...
I don't know why I like having a big seedbonus, I just do. I remember when I began on this site, seeing someone's seedbonus or upload being so high impressed me. So, if you're like me, this tool is for you :)

If you simply want to seed a lot of programs, this tool is also for you.

Sometimes I also just like going through my folder when looking for certain tools. I often have it already!

Otherwise, I guess not, but it's no biggie. Everyone is different. And you're 100% right, these are just fake numbers on the internet :) I like your take honestly and it's nice to see. Take care :)

ModManG

Don't steal, the government hates competition!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
160.9 GB
Uploaded
46 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
That is a really good question and point that you have made. I completely see your standpoint and in a perfect world that is the way it would be.

But, the way that I see it, boosting your ratio serves multiple purposes.

First, downloading a great number of torrents, even if they are not torrents that you need, particularly, helps keep those torrents alive for anyone that may find themselves in need of them in the future.

Second, If we have the space and bandwidth to host and seed these files it helps to make those files more quickly accessible and eases the seed burden site-wide.

The last thing I'll say that if we would do as you suggest, " If you download what you need and seed daily" , yes that would maintain your ratio but not overly benefit the whole community. It's just doing the bare minimum to help ourselves. The rare software gems would quickly become inaccessible and unseeded.

In closing if we have the ability to do extra why would we not? Noone has to download anything that they don't want to or seed anymore that the bare minimum but if it's not hurting anyone and possibly helping everyone, we should applaud their efforts.

hexagonest

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
466.2 GB
Uploaded
39 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

First, downloading a great number of torrents, even if they are not torrents that you need, particularly, helps keep those torrents alive for anyone that may find themselves in need of them in the future.

This is a big part of it for me as well. Great words Mango :)
(I always think of a mango when i see your name and your color)

Ahsan_74

Banned
Downloaded
61.4 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Script error during download or startup please resolve this issue

hexagonest

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
466.2 GB
Uploaded
39 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Script error during download or startup please resolve this issue
Can you show a screenshot please?

Ahsan_74

Banned
Downloaded
61.4 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

this is first error occur during startup when click yes again this script appears

hexagonest

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
466.2 GB
Uploaded
39 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@Ahsan_74 That is a script error that is caused by the website and not by this program. Javascript specifically. Do you have something blocking javascript from executing? You should be able to see the browser window on the bottom of the program, it shouldn't be a grey rectangle. Perhaps it has something to do with your Internet Explorer. Is it installed? It doesn't have to be, but if it is, some setting could be changing the loading of the page.

Update: 1.3.1​

Links are updated on main post

Changelog:
- Added an Open folder button next to the browse button.

Download:
Virus Scan:

Last edited:

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:) Thanks for sharing this with us, Hexagonest,
truly appreciated. I'll give this a try soon.

Thanks for being honest about the possibility of
us ruining our ratio. You rock. :rock:

Bluejoker

I Am The Blue Joker!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
487.4 GB
Uploaded
61.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
hey, when I try to run the program I am getting the "checking the browser before access team-hkrg.com"
Just like we do when we get to teamos site.
But it never goes away, just sits there and ..... never redirects?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
hey, when I try to run the program I am getting the "checking the browser before access team-hkrg.com"
Just like we do when we get to teamos site.
But it never goes away, just sits there and ..... never redirects?
I am not at all surprised. Rapid fire file requests from an app like this must look a lot like a DDoS attack to Cloudflare.