Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Torrent System Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Tixati is complicated and advanced.. I have used it and would go back to utorrent 2.2.1 build 25320

*TheBeast*

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
947.2 MB
Uploaded
149.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
There are a few ( Private Trackers ) that have Banned Tixati and Deluge maybe others i believe they have a LIST of all the clients that are banned last time i looked. I Believe there are a Few Clients that track statistics incorrectly sending inaccurate data to the tracker causing improper statistics. I just copied the banned list of Clients from the site will post here just incase anyone is curious.
Banned Clients on Most Private Trackers.

AceStream (All Versions)
Ares (All Versions)
Aria2/1.9.0
ATorrent
Azureus/Vuze (All versions below 5.0)
BaiduNetdisk
BitComet (All versions)
BitLet.org/0.1
BitLord (All versions)
BitTornado

BiglyBT
BTuga
Cloud-Torrent
Download Station ` Synology - Using Transmission - versions below 2.92. Known to send inaccurate Data/Statistics. Possible Newer Versions above Transmission 2.92 might be okay.
Deluge > Has Not seen a Update in 5 years! However it just got it's first!!! update Recently not known if it's Improved though.
Freebox BitTorrent
FinalTorrent
Frostwire
GnomeBT
JStorrent (All versions)
Justseed.it (all clients, all versions)
KGet
KTorrent (All Versions)
NSPlayer/9.0.0.2000
SymTorrent

Safetytorrent.com - Any Client, Any Version
Transmission - versions below 2.92 - Known to send inaccurate Data/Statistics.
Tixati (2.48 and below) << Tixati erroneously continues increasing the total download stats after the file has completed downloading. this means that after the file completes, incoming requests for seeds continue to count against the download stats, Newer Versions might be okay.

Thunder
Thunderbird (All versions)
uTorrent 1800
uTorrent 3.4.2
uTorrent/ 3.5.5(111915347)(45)
uTorrent Web

qbit version 4.04 *** do not use - known issues seeding (Don't confuse this with qBittorrent)
XunLei (Thunder)
WebTorrent (All Versions)
wmTorrent 2.1.6 (wmTorrent 2.1.0.6)
WMTR
Zona

ABC

Mobile phones and clients should not be used.

These clients do not report correctly to the tracker when canceling/finishing a torrent session.

Also, clients in alpha or beta version should be avoided.

Last edited:

emxa2k

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
41.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi again. I understand what you're saying but you are mentioning old versions of Tixati, I have latest 3.14. This banned story seems to be old news and I never had a problem before with other torrent from you (or any other source). You can see from all my captures in previous posts that Tixati downloaded in all cases, just a little more data than the original size of torrents (as supposed to). I prefer Tixati because of it's performance and because it does not give me problem with my provider (very popular clients always do).
Are you saying that I'm forced to change client to the usual ones?

emxa2k

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
41.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This is hard because I'm not familiar with Tixati. I'm not sure how to interpret your image.

This image from my qBittorrent clearly shows that qBittorrent downloaded more data than the torrent size, actually twice as much.
I made it do that by deleting the downloaded file, causing qBittorrent to download it again.

That's the information I'm after. I want to see something that shows either
1) Tixati actually did download gigabytes of data
or
2) Tixati definitely only downloaded the expected amount once.

If it's case 1 then the problem is likely to be at your end, or possibly it's due to poor internet connection.
If it's case 2 then there may have been a problem at our end, or possibly it's due to poor internet connection.

Can you determine, with certaintity, exactlly how much data was downloaded?
Hi and thank you for your interest. I tested as you instructed and after deleted the file and redownload, the client seems to downloaded for the torrent the expected amount of data more or less ...now the site torrent system shows "19.3 GB @ 16.3 KB /s" for this particular torrent, 1GB more than previous stat...is this helpful?

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hi and thank you for your interest. I tested as you instructed and after deleted the file and redownload, the client seems to downloaded for the torrent the expected amount of data more or less ...now the site torrent system shows "19.3 GB @ 16.3 KB /s" for this particular torrent, 1GB more than previous stat...is this helpful?
Not really helpful because it still doesn't explain where the first 18GB came from.
I am sure that there isn't a problem with the site and I suspect that whatever happened happened at your end,
Because I believe that you are acting in good faith and that we are unlikely to find out what really happened, I have adjusted your stats to give an overall ratio of 1.0.

Let's leave it there.

Genius7979

Banned
Downloaded
666.2 GB
Uploaded
58.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (0)
Member for 6 years
There are a few ( Private Trackers ) that have Banned Tixati and Deluge maybe others i believe they have a LIST of all the clients that are banned last time i looked. I Believe there are a Few Clients that track statistics incorrectly sending inaccurate data to the tracker causing improper statistics. I just copied the banned list of Clients from the site will post here just incase anyone is curious.
Banned Clients on Most Private Trackers.

AceStream (All Versions)
Ares (All Versions)
Aria2/1.9.0
ATorrent
Azureus/Vuze (All versions below 5.0)
BaiduNetdisk
BitComet (All versions)
BitLet.org/0.1
BitLord (All versions)
BitTornado

BiglyBT
BTuga
Cloud-Torrent
Download Station
Deluge > Has Not seen a Update in 5 years! However it just got it's first!!! update Recently not known if it's Improved though.
Freebox BitTorrent
FinalTorrent
Frostwire
GnomeBT
JStorrent (All versions)
Justseed.it (all clients, all versions)
KGet
KTorrent (All Versions)
NSPlayer/9.0.0.2000
SymTorrent

Safetytorrent.com - Any Client, Any Version
Transmission - versions below 2.92
Tixati (2.48 and below) << Tixati erroneously continues increasing the total download stats after the file has completed downloading. this means that after the file completes, incoming requests for seeds continue to count against the download stats

Thunder
Thunderbird (All versions)
uTorrent 1800
uTorrent 3.4.2
uTorrent/ 3.5.5(111915347)(45)
uTorrent Web

qbit version 4.04 *** do not use - known issues seeding (Don't confuse this with qBittorrent)
XunLei (Thunder)
WebTorrent (All Versions)
wmTorrent 2.1.6 (wmTorrent 2.1.0.6)
WMTR
Zona

ABC

Mobile phones and clients should not be used.

These clients do not report correctly to the tracker when canceling/finishing a torrent session.

Also, clients in alpha or beta version should be avoided.

Whenever users are found to be using these, you will receive a PM 1 time informing you that you need to change your torrent client to one of the approved clients. Failure to do so will result in your account being suspended.
Wait ,, the Download Station ( by SYNOLOGY ) is Absolutly 100% fine !!!
>>> all transmitted data is counted Correctly by tracker !!

emxa2k

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
41.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Not really helpful because it still doesn't explain where the first 18GB came from.
I am sure that there isn't a problem with the site and I suspect that whatever happened happened at your end,
Because I believe that you are acting in good faith and that we are unlikely to find out what really happened, I have adjusted your stats to give an overall ratio of 1.0.

Let's leave it there.
Ok and thank you for your support. It's just, that now I don't know if there is still a problem with downloading torrents from your site because of my client or something else.
Of course I'm acting in good faith and that's why I'm trying to figure out what's going on and keep sharing/seeding as supposed to. But suddenly it messes up my ratio somehow.
I guess I'll have to keep trying and see if problem continues and maybe if it does, change the client (although with the most popular ones I have problems using with my provider).
Thank you for your time and I hope it will be solved somehow soon.
Have a nice holiday!

Status
Not open for further replies.