Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Torrent System Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Ct4re.png

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
That part I know clearly.
But I needed to know when I am an active peer (leecher), can my uploads be accounted for?

For explanation: I uploaded total 12.43 GB of a single torrent in a lifetime of which Tracker System counted only 12.1 GB.
I uploaded total 6.75 GB of another one of which only 5.6 GB is counted.
I'm still accounted as leeching as I only downloaded only about 60% of the contents, and I'm still force seeding my content.
As the rest amount is not counted, I feel loss. Thats why I needed to tell this issue.

i can explain once the tracker goes offline, tracker can no longer track what your seeding obviously

now in this time when tracker is offline, files are still seeding in client until your client updates tracker information usually this is 15 minute time period the torrents go red and stop seeding this is where you get different uploading in client and here, i hope this helps

we are working on tracker to make it more stable, it has not crashed is 4 days so we are getting there :)

Rokib Hasan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
45.7 GB
Uploaded
415 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 9 years
once the tracker goes offline, tracker can no longer track what your seeding obviously

now in this time when tracker is offline, files are still seeding in client until your client updates tracker information usually this is 15 minute time period the torrents go red and stop seeding this is where you get different uploading in client and here
Thanks, That explains a lot for the difference.

we are working on tracker to make it more stable, it has not crashed is 4 days so we are getting there :)
Yaah, tracker is now very stable and updates are too fast. Thanks for the hard work, :)

lorenzo21

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
37 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
guess my bonus point stuck and never increase.. so i checked my torrent stats.. and here is my screenshot

also looking for seeds for the torrent blu

Saifuddin200792

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
44.1 GB
Uploaded
22.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (3)
Member for 7 years
@lorenzo21, bonus points increases when you seed torrents downloaded from teamos. But in your sceenshot it looks like all your torrents are from public torrent site

XenDev

Developer
🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
67.1 GB
Uploaded
339.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
15 (3)
Member for 5 years
So I really don't know if it's a bug or feature, but while downloading any torrent, I also upload continuously (not as seed, but as peer, as files are not 100% downloaded). But these amount of upload is not counted.
When my download is finished, then I become seeder and uploads after this moment is counted.
Is there any way that can count every single bytes counted before I can be seeder?
I'm on Ubuntu 18.04 with qBittorrent.
Well when the announce takes place it tracks the amount of data you uploaded and downloaded , so each and every byte you upload and download gets counted.

Last edited:
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
16.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
My ratio is 0.46 but I can't download any torrents, with warning of low ratio.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
CPdJxev.png
bug?

hn6mGGx.png

Sorry,can't edit.
You been here 19 minutes so why you here?? Do some serious reading.. make an Introduction or something..

code.forever

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
That guy has 7 MILLION TB upload and your concern is why I am here ?! I dont need reading or introduction.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
That guy has 7 MILLION TB upload and your concern is why I am here ?! I dont need reading or introduction.
who has 7,000,000 tb upload

code.forever

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This guy

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
This guy
Yeah and I caught it and he is banned along with his roommate and ip banned

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11367 (11367)
Member for 8 years
All my torrents have gone dead and showing "Failure Unregistered Torrent Pass". 425 torrents stopped all of a sudden. @xendev System or tracker bug? I have heard from two other staff members with same issue atm.....
PVdxMz.png

alleneah

Downloaded
21 GB
Uploaded
96.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
All my torrents have gone dead and showing "Failure Unregistered Torrent Pass". 425 torrents stopped all of a sudden. @xendev System or tracker bug? I have heard from two other staff members with same issue atm.....
PVdxMz.png
Hoping its not too serious problem and would get fix soon. Everything will be fine because i know you are very much capable and really great at fixing system errors.

ssiva05

Downloaded
36.1 GB
Uploaded
22.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hey,

I was about to post a thread but I found this thread so I am posting here about problem (or) bug I am facing.

I have downloaded 3 torrent for purpose of seeding.

In my torrent application it showing as seeding but here in Team Os website it is showing zero torrents are seeding.

Screenshots attached!!

Why is this happening ?

Update :- Now website is showing 2 torrents are seeding.
Screenshot attached:

Update 2 :- Now website is showing all 3 torrents as seeding.

Screenshot Attached :

P.S. : You can check time for timestamp on top left!

Last edited:

ANdy90S

Downloaded
58.1 GB
Uploaded
102.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I don't know if it's worthy of a bug, but lately I've noticed that when I finish downloading the files via qBittorrent on my computer, the upload rate (seed) stagnates at 0Bs/s and that's it.

It's strange because it doesn't happen the same when I download torrent files from other random sites, as I see the amount of data I've seeded growing (and it's current upload speeds) in the qBittorrent info screen. If it helps, qBittorrent tells me that some trackers (DHT, PeX and LSD) are disabled because the torrents are private.Please help me understand what is happening. I don't want to hurt my ratio again.

emxa2k

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
41.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi. I'm not sure it's a bug of the torrent system, so please excuse me If I'm mistaken. Yesterday I downloaded some (four) torrents and they seem to "brake" my stats and Ratio. Two of them show 0 bytes Download and the other two way to big (GBs instead of the actual MBs downloaded size of the files). Please see attached photo. Previous downloads/seeds are ok.
Thank you for your effort and time.

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hi. I'm not sure it's a bug of the torrent system, so please excuse me If I'm mistaken. Yesterday I downloaded some (four) torrents and they seem to "brake" my stats and Ratio. Two of them show 0 bytes Download and the other two way to big (GBs instead of the actual MBs downloaded size of the files). Please see attached photo. Previous downloads/seeds are ok.
Thank you for your effort and time.
How much download does Tixati show for those two torrents?
Show me screen captures showing downloaded data and seeding times.

emxa2k

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
41.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
How much download does Tixati show for those two torrents?
Show me screen captures showing downloaded data and seeding times.
Thank you for your response. I'm not sure if you meant the details for each torrent, like in the screenshots. Please let me know if you need other info.

Do you also need captures for the torrents which show 0 bytes download?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your response. I'm not sure if you meant the details for each torrent, like in the screenshots. Please let me know if you need other info.

Do you also need captures for the torrents which show 0 bytes download?
This is hard because I'm not familiar with Tixati. I'm not sure how to interpret your image.

This image from my qBittorrent clearly shows that qBittorrent downloaded more data than the torrent size, actually twice as much.
I made it do that by deleting the downloaded file, causing qBittorrent to download it again.

That's the information I'm after. I want to see something that shows either
1) Tixati actually did download gigabytes of data
or
2) Tixati definitely only downloaded the expected amount once.

If it's case 1 then the problem is likely to be at your end, or possibly it's due to poor internet connection.
If it's case 2 then there may have been a problem at our end, or possibly it's due to poor internet connection.

Can you determine, with certaintity, exactlly how much data was downloaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.