Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Problem of ratio and seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

espiritus

Downloaded
25.8 GB
Uploaded
35.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I ham having problem with ratio and seed. It seems not working and since 2 days i am keep uploading what i download but nothing changes in my account.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Your ratio won't improve if you do not seed.
You are online to write this but you are not seeding anything. How can you expect your ratio to improve?

People often claim that they are seeding when in fact they are not.
This image shows you what to look at in your torrent client to find out if you are REALLY seeding.
The most important thing is that the tracker is shown as "Working". If you do not see that then you are not seeding.

Read this
If you still don't understand, read this

rickclifton

Downloaded
217.6 GB
Uploaded
615.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Have somtimes this problem ,, The most important thing is that the tracker is shown as "Working". If you do not see that then you are not seeding.

I have seen, am uploading what i download ( i see the upload rate work (seeding) going up to the max whit U torrent ) Not often but somtimes ,I so it atlast 2 times the but the tracker dont work .

wil you look in to dhat please ..

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Have somtimes this problem ,, The most important thing is that the tracker is shown as "Working". If you do not see that then you are not seeding.
I have seen, am uploading what i download ( i see the upload rate work (seeding) going up to the max whit U torrent ) Not often but somtimes ,I so it atlast 2 times the but the tracker dont work .
wil you look in to dhat please ..
As you wrote this you were seeding 2 of your downloads and not seeding more than 40 downloads.
Clearly you are able to seed but you have chosen not to. That is your problem.

Your account is your responsibilty, not ours, so read my earlier post and start seeding.

In future do not hijack another user's thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.