Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked New Ram installed but Windows 10 boot still slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
655.8 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
sut et ta ram dessus ta une etiquettte avec les parametre a metre dans ton bios et parametre ta ram en manuel
This is an English only site. Read the rules!

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
sut et ta ram dessus ta une etiquettte avec les parametre a metre dans ton bios et parametre ta ram en manuel

Mod edit: Know and your ram on it has a label with the parameters to put in your bios and configure your ram in manual
i have translate your post to english for this time, next time it would be deleted
and read the rules

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
700.4 GB
Uploaded
48.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The cpu is newish but the speed of my I7 from 2002(bench about 5000), I put in a ssd and boot went from 2minutes to 15 sec, a 256gig is $30

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: Thank you, Cyler and others, this has taught
me a great deal about the difference between
uefi and legacy, makes me want to check my BIOS
settings, infact, I will. Thanks again. :)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
This is a good example of why you see us mods/admins often close the threads rather quick than letting them run on their own and I hate to say it cause I actually believe in letting threads open. Without meaning any offense to anyone and knowing that most people want to help, sometimes commenting for the sake of comment, doesn't really help. It's important to read very carefully what the question was, and also the answers given before we write something.

The original poster never said he has a problem. His exact words were " why the windows 10 boot time is not decreased with 16GB Ram?". Keyword: decreased. He actually asked why isn't windows booting faster with more ram, which of course won't happen. The PC didn't slow down, he didn't have boot issues with legacy/UEFI, etc, he was just expecting to become even faster with 16GB RAM compared to 8 GB RAM, or at least that's what I understood.

Now think if a member in the future will have a similar question and find this thread to read. They will see all sorts of answers on how to fix an issue that doesn't really exist. Dont get me wrong, not saying that what people posted was incorrect and I know most wanted to really help but in my opinion, it's crucial to also stay on point and trying to see what the question is really about.

As a beloved professor of mine used to say.
- It's like when someone asks what is 1+1 and people give the answer, "not 5" -

Please consider the above as food for thought, and not me lecturing the others that commented.
Closing this thread and thanks to everyone for their comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.