Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Issues Downloading Torrents (Stalling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
487.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
So I'm a simple man I want to grab a torrent here and there and I seed afterwards but now when I tried to recently grab a new one it just shows stalling and nothing else, I tried a bunch of different ones to see if it was a single case but my guess here is when I switched ISPs my IP changed on my account? Idk how it really works besides seeing that article about the ratio, I believe mine is good enough to grab something so it confuses me why I can't grab anything now? I'm not sure this is the correct place to post this or if I should have reached out to an admin etc. Please help direct me in the right direction if that's the case. Thanks!

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
your ratio is 0 you are not seeding anything thats why you can't download
seed what you have download and read carefully what @TheMacGyver said
you are not so new here, you should have read the rules

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Actually your ratio is not 0. It is undefined because, as far as I can see, you have never downloaded anything from TeamOS.
The problem is almost certainly at your end.

If you have a new ISP then you probably have a new router. If that is so then you will probably need to configure the router to allow torrent traffic through, i.e. you will have to open a port.
You could also have problems with your PC's firewall blocking torrent traffic. Most torrent clients can be configured to set that up automatically.

Have you ever successfully downloaded any torrent, from this site or anywhere else?

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
487.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Ya, see that's what doesn't make sense I grabbed 1 torrent and I have been seeding it a bunch. I appreciate the article link Macguyver!
I was wondering where I could go to freeleach and start seeding more so I went there and nabbed 3 but all of them say stalled. I took a look at my system and disabled all anti-virus and looked and some various network settings but it all checks out. You can see in the screenshot I re-downloaded the one I previously grabbed and seeded, it shows seeding just fine. But I thought the concept of freeleach was so you can grab it and seed it?
I'm not new to torrents in general but I am new to the forum world here, I thought I was seeding this the whole time to build it up but Idk what's wrong. Sorry if I'm dumb about this but i'd like to contribute more and seed a ton since I have fiber internet now. Any help is appreciated.
Also not shown is that I grabbed a random public torrent and it started to download just fine.

PNdmO8.png

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
487.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
ok well idk if someone saw my post and fixed something or not but I tried to re-download again and it's working. So I'll start seeding away now. Thanks for everyones help!

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
As you said I think you are fine now
Thread is closed as solved
If any problem occur feel free to contact any of the stuff to re open your thread

Status
Not open for further replies.