Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Intuit TurboTax Individual (3in1) 2021 With Updates

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
12.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks! Last minute tax filers... :)

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
12.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
When it updates it updates to Medicines [R24] [v2021.47.24.86] All Editions,, i found the correct Medicines but dont know how put it in here.
To those that are having problems...

I first downloaded this file available here.
I then installed TurboTax 2021, I let it run and then installed all available updates. Then I closed the program.
I did NOT replace any of the patches that came with the download with the originals as suggested in the Instructions.
Instead, I then downloaded a whole different Medicines/Medicines torrent from a different site. The file is: Medicines R25 v2021.47.25.87 All Editions. Google it.
In the "Medicines R25 v2021.47.25.87 All Editions" download is a Medicines.zip file. Unzip it and you will get 2 files, Medicines.exe and APMonUI.dll
Move both of these files to the TT installation folder which should be C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Individual 2021\32bit
Launch the Medicines and run the Medicines.
Run TurboTax 2021.
You can now switch to other versions of Turbotax (Deluxe, Premier or Home and Business versions). Click on Help > Switch Product and run TurboTax
You can also disable auto-updates: click Online > Updater Preferences > select "Ask me before getting updates" > OK
Done!

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
800.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
To those that are having problems...

I first downloaded this file available here.
I then installed TurboTax 2021, I let it run and then installed all available updates. Then I closed the program.
I did NOT replace any of the patches that came with the download with the originals as suggested in the Instructions.
Instead, I then downloaded a whole different Medicines/Medicines torrent from a different site. The file is: Medicines R25 v2021.47.25.87 All Editions. Google it.
In the "Medicines R25 v2021.47.25.87 All Editions" download is a Medicines.zip file. Unzip it and you will get 2 files, Medicines.exe and APMonUI.dll
Move both of these files to the TT installation folder which should be C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Individual 2021\32bit
Launch the Medicines and run the Medicines.
Run TurboTax 2021.
You can now switch to other versions of Turbotax (Deluxe, Premier or Home and Business versions). Click on Help > Switch Product and run TurboTax
You can also disable auto-updates: click Online > Updater Preferences > select "Ask me before getting updates" > OK
Done!
I followed your instruction to the letter and downloaded "Medicines R25 v2021.47.25.87 All Editions" but the 2 files, "Medicines.exe and APMonUI.dll" were not there... This is what I got.

=========+++++++++++++++++++++++=========
Medicines R25 v2021.47.25.87 All Editions
=========+++++++++++++++++++++++=========

INSTALLING TURBOTAX 2021 [US]
1. Install TurboTax Individual 2021
2. Run program and get updates
3. Exit TurboTax Program

ACTIVATION:
Copy / Move and Replace Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service.dll in
C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Individual 2021\32bit and it's Done

Run TurboTax 2021
Now you can Switch to other versions of Turbotax (Deluxe, Premier, or Home and Business versions)
by click on Help > Switch Product and run TurboTax

Do you have a link to the files your suggesting I use because neither method works and Turbo Tax 2021 is still asking for an activation code. Thanks.

Last edited: