Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Intuit TurboTax Individual (3in1) 2021 With Updates

TumbleDouble11

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (4)
Member for 3 years
Q7kVmH.jpg

This DL provides user with the option to install any of the three different versions of TurboTax: Deluxe, Home & Business, & Premier.
Get a head start on your 2021 taxes. File your tax return electronically to receive your fastest tax refund possible. Connect with an expert in a click and get answers when you need them with SmartLook™. Every personal TurboTax return is backed by our Audit Support Guarantee for free one-on-one audit guidance from a trained tax professional. And much more!

Guidance for homeowners
Your biggest investment might also be your biggest tax break—mortgage interest, property taxes, and more.

Deduction finder
We'll search for more than 350 tax deductions and credits to get you the biggest tax refund—guaranteed.

Complex life, simplified taxes
We'll guide you through life changes and their impact on your taxes, so you get every tax deduction and credit.

Deduct your donations
We'll help you track and value items you donate to charities with ItsDeductible™.

Audit Risk Meter™
Reduce your chance of a tax audit when we check your return for audit triggers and show your risk level.

Guidance for homeowners
Your biggest investment might also be your biggest tax break—mortgage interest, property taxes, and more.

Deduction finder
We'll search for more than 350 tax deductions and credits to get you the biggest tax refund—guaranteed.

Deduct your donations
We'll help you track and value items you donate to charities with Its Deductible™.

Complex life, simplified taxes
We'll guide you through life changes and their impact on your taxes, so you get every tax deduction and credit.

Audit Risk Meter™
Reduce your chance of a tax audit when we check your return for audit triggers and show your risk level.

Education tax credits
If you or your children attended college or trade school, we'll help you find refund-boosting education tax credits and deductions (1098-E, 1098-T) for tuition, books, and student loan interest.

No tax knowledge needed
We'll ask you easy questions about your year and fill in the right tax forms for you.

Personalized to your unique situation
We ask questions to get to know you. Then, based on what you tell us, we'll search for every tax credit that applies to you.

Answers as you go
Free U.S.-based product support and easy-to-understand answers online 24/7.

Thousands of error checks
You won't miss a thing, we'll double-check your tax return for accuracy before you file.

Get tax deductions for your dependents
We'll show you who qualifies as your dependent, and find tax-saving deductions and credits like the Child & Dependent Care Credit, Earned Income Credit (EIC), and child tax credit.

Finish your state return faster
Once you complete your federal taxes, we can transfer your information over to your state return to help you finish quickly and easily.

Go at your own pace—no appointment necessary
Finish your tax return in one visit or do a little at a time. We automatically save your progress as you go, so you can always pick up where you left off.

Automatic import of your W-2 and 1099 info
Automatically import your W-2 from over a million employers, and your 1099 tax form data from participating
financial institutions.

Get a head start
We'll automatically import your information from last year's TurboTax return to help save time and increase accuracy. We'll even import personal information about you and your family if you prepared your taxes with TaxAct or H&R Block CD/Download software.

Up-to-date with the latest tax laws
When tax laws change, TurboTax changes with them, so you can be sure your tax return includes the latest IRS and state tax forms.

Your information is secure
We're dedicated to safeguarding your personal information. We test our site daily for security, use the most advanced technology available, and employ a dedicated Privacy Team.

See your tax refund in real time
We display and update your federal and state tax refunds (or taxes due) as you do your income taxes, so you always know where you stand.

Free federal e-file for your fastest possible tax refund*
E-file your federal and state tax return with direct deposit to get your fastest tax refund possible. Free federal e-file is included.

No money out of pocket
Skip the trip to your wallet. We can conveniently deduct any TurboTax preparation fees from your federal tax refund and have the remaining balance deposited directly into your bank account. Additional fees may apply.

Your tax refund, your way
Choose to receive your tax refund by check or direct deposit to your bank account.

Release Notes
System Requirements
- Windows 8.1 or later (Windows 8 not supported)
- Specific Win OS: Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
- RAM: 2 GB or more recommended.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB for TurboTax
- Monitor: 1024x768 or higher recommended
- Third Party Software: Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 (included with TurboTax Installer)

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    4 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 4 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    6eaf224b3fc81091c64823e19858dc1694197ae1
  • Loading…

logiXCorona

Downloaded
30.9 GB
Uploaded
23.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Downloading as soon as I get my new HD tomorrow! Can we do our crypto taxes as well with this version? Or is that just available on the online turbo tax?

bbbork

Downloaded
39.3 GB
Uploaded
43 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
turbo tax more like smurbo snax am i right cheers human friendio tyvm

Timtraps

Downloaded
88.1 GB
Uploaded
312 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
couldnt get it to work.

Toddsky

Downloaded
159.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
ty ty ty have a friend that needs this

TumbleDouble11

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (4)
Member for 3 years
Downloading as soon as I get my new HD tomorrow! Can we do our crypto taxes as well with this version? Or is that just available on the online turbo tax?
No idea. I'd Google it.

Erik Tran

Downloaded
309.8 GB
Uploaded
7.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
installed, updated, replaced with Medicines file, but couldn't get the program to open

Timtraps

Downloaded
88.1 GB
Uploaded
312 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
When it updates it updates to Medicines [R24] [v2021.47.24.86] All Editions,, i found the correct Medicines but dont know how put it in here.

stannmopan

Downloaded
445.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks .. looking forward to test out

goatie88

Downloaded
222.9 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
When it updates it updates to Medicines [R24] [v2021.47.24.86] All Editions,, i found the correct Medicines but dont know how put it in here.
Which version do you need? Deluxe, Home & Business, Premier, or Business?

Somps

Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
126.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you. I'll try it tomorrow.

Somps

Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
126.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just found out my wife couldn't wait any longer... thank you anyway. She isn't patient. She was like this when she was pregnant. # weeks in, she was like, "When is it coming out? Why is it taking so long?" By the time it came a week from the due date, she couldn't wait any longer. Broke her water another and we went to the hospital. Healthy baby boy... 18 years ago. He's never been patient either. Graduated high school a year early and almost done with his AA a year later... Me... I'm as patient as they come. Drives them both crazy. Had to share. Sorry.

loriandrico

Downloaded
222.7 MB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I can't find the Medicines to match the modified .dll. Is there a new .dll for the current Medicines or a way to find the R10 Medicines online?

mutleybird

Downloaded
445.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Which version do you need? Deluxe, Home & Business, Premier, or Business?

If I need Home & Business, plus one state - where is the Medicines/modified.dll for that particular choice?

goatie88

Downloaded
222.9 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
If I need Home & Business, plus one state - where is the Medicines/modified.dll for that particular choice?
Profile post sent. Let me know if you have any problems.

Downloaded
26.4 GB
Uploaded
15.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks mate for this awesome share

mtdew

Downloaded
17.9 GB
Uploaded
28.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
look for Medicines R25 2021.47.25.87

KALLACHI

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.1 GB
Uploaded
210.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks uploading.
its downloaded.
i will check later...

aortiz268

Downloaded
222.7 MB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
hey guys is home & business the same as just the business turbotax?

goatie88

Downloaded
222.9 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Different programs (Turbotax business can only do corporate & estate returns - no personal returns) & the patching process is slightly different as well.