Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Directory Opus PRO version 13.4 Build 8838 (64-bit) -=TeamOS=-

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I decided to try 13 again, when I went back to my computer later, it deactivated itself

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Years ago, when I was tracing everything, I found that DO if blocked would hijack you browser and get out that way. It really behaves like a virus.
Wow, that's crazy...lol. They really have their tactics.

paarkhi

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I decided to try 13 again, when I went back to my computer later, it deactivated itself
In my case dopus.exe file is automatically deleted after every few hours even though I have excluded it from virus scanning and blocked access to internet via firewall, If I paste the cracked dopus.exe again in the program files folder, it works for few hours but then again same thing happens.

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
In my case dopus.exe file is automatically deleted after every few hours even though I have excluded it from virus scanning and blocked access to internet via firewall, If I paste the cracked dopus.exe again in the program files folder, it works for few hours but then again same thing happens.
Exactly what I see, sad that it happens, glad I am not the only one.

FatSteve0

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
378.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
oops - DO just deactivated itself, will go back to 12 till I learn more, hope it is only me.
No issues here on 3 machines. Set threat as allowed in defender and working as expected.

Add an exclusion in windows defender.

Go to Start > Settings > Privacy & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions. Select Add an exclusion, and then select folder and select your dopus install dir.

Last edited:

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I tried removing ESET, and DO 13 seems to be working, will report tomorrow.

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I tried removing ESET, and DO 13 seems to be working, will report tomorrow.
Still working, maybe Eset removed it

detroitdogg

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
341.2 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
excellent!!! Thank you for this update

supersoniqu

Downloaded
73.9 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
let me tell you as a user who has been following dopus and it's Medicines since 20+ years: they always invent new tactics with every new version and that all past methods and licenses get blacklisted.
that means whenever you had a cracked license installed before it almost certainly is blacklisted in the next major version upgrade and it will begin to stop working or showing dos 8+3 letter names suddenly, or anything new they come up with.
there have been various fixes around to get such a system 'clean' again - with more or less success.

but the main thing is, and that is something most people still don't know and realize, dopus is using DNS 'TXT' server queries to get blacklist data. Most software firewalls despite blocking dopus won't block DNS queries, so the app still gets blacklist data, hence the program is suddenly stopping to work after a few hours. (and this is just one method of many others, but this is the most common reason why it stops working for most users).

so you have 2 options..
- (with a clean system) either use a dns server/proxy that prevents txt dns server queries.
- wait for a PROPER Medicines.

and by saying PROPER Medicines let me tell you, in 20+ years there have only been a 2 or 3 Medicines that really worked out of the box with no problems at any given time (even years after) and without special counter-measures needed.

the devs are serious about anti-piracy and their effort is unprecedented. many people have tried cracking it proper, even scene groups, and still failed. this app is an example where the wheat is separated from the chaff.
whoever is going to Medicines this PROPER next time is mostly honorable for achieving that goal.

detroitdogg

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
341.2 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I'm using eset. made a detection exclusion and it's been running with no problems. eset bypasses windows firewall and i've deleted defender so maybe that's why

hyyz17200

Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
9.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks! I was using v12 from your post. And the v13 working well now, too. Much appreciated.