Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Directory Opus PRO version 13.4 Build 8838 (64-bit) -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
VXkrr.jpg

Review
Directory Opus file manager goes beyond the simple file manager metaphor, and offers a user a complete replacement for Windows Explorer and many other utility programs for handling FTP, ZIP, viewing files and images, running slideshows and more. It provides a user with all this within a user-friendly and fully-configurable environment within which user can access and manage critical personal data with a minimum of effort.

The interface of the software includes a treeview and dual screens so that a user can navigate with ease within a computer. So, a user can cut, copy file names, full path names, URLs, MD5 checksums and paste files, change the viewing mode, calculate folder sizes and select files, same extensions, source to destination. Furthermore, a user can also use a search function, assign keyboard hotkeys, synchronise data, find duplicate files, join or split files, convert, rotate, as well as and make thumbnails or a slideshow out of images.

Additionally, user can connect to a network drive, run Command Prompter, open a new lister, edit metadata, set labels, enter file descriptions, create and organize a favorites list and an address book, connect to FTP, create archives and extract content from compressed files, view FTP logs, as well as backup and restore Directory Opus configuration. A user can completely configure the program preferences when it comes to file display mode, file operations, folder tabs, folder tree, internet, program launch, layout and styles, photo sharing, toolbars, a viewer, ZIP and other archives, and more.

The software uses a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, includes a well-written help file. Directory Opus incorporates some simple but powerful options for a file manager and is simple to use even by inexperienced individuals.

Ease of use:
As far as possible, Opus works just like Explorer does. A user does not have to learn any complicated scripting or non-standard mouse techniques to use Opus. If a user has ever used Explorer to copy a file, then he already knows exactly how to do it in Opus as well.

Configurability:
We believe in the user's right to choose how their computer operates. A user will find that almost every aspect of Opus can be changed - from the buttons on the toolbar to the colour used to draw the background of a compressed file. Of course, a user does not have to configure anything if do not want to - "out of the box," Opus provides a comprehensive set of commands that will let the user perform most file management tasks without ever going near the configuration.

Efficiency:
Opus is designed to be as efficient as possible. The entire program makes use of multi-threading to ensure that user should never have to wait for one operation to complete before beginning another.

Compatibility:
As an Explorer replacement, it is important that Opus appears (to the system) just like Explorer does. Within limits set by Microsoft, Opus achieves this and most software written with only Explorer in mind will still work fine with Opus installed.

• Single or dual file displays, with single or dual trees, make navigating and manipulating files a breeze;
  • Folder tabs let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them;
  • Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer;
  • Integrated viewer pane lets you preview many common image and document file formats;
  • View and edit file metadata (EXIF, MP3, PDF, etc.);
  • Sorting, grouping, filtering and searching has never been easier;
  • Color code or assign status icons, star ratings, tags and descriptions to your files and folders to make them easier to find;
  • Batch renaming including easy-to-use keyboard macros and the option for a fully scripted rename using metadata;
  • Support for FTP, Zip, 7-Zip, RAR and many other archive formats;
  • Access content on portable devices like phones, tablets and cameras;
  • Built-in tools including synchronise, duplicate file finder, image converter and uploader and more;
  • Print or export folder listings, copy file listings to the clipboard, calculate folder sizes;
  • Queue multiple file copies for improved performance;
  • Support for CD/DVD burning;
  • Support for the latest Windows features including jumplists and indexed search;
  • Fully configurable user interface - colours, fonts, toolbars, keyboard hotkeys and much more can be tailored to suit your needs;
  • Full scripting interface supports VBScript, JScript or any compatible installed Active Scripting language;
  • Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design - native 32 and 64-bit versions;
  • Supports high DPI monitors natively - crisp, clear interface in 4K or 5K without blurring or tiny icons;

• New:
    • The new Create Folder auto-numbering now works if a folder count is used by itself. For example, <10> will create ten folders named 1 through 10;
    • Fix for crash 212 ("switched from network, to documents, to network, to documents").

Supported Operating Systems:
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 11 (including Server versions).

[CertificateDetails]
RegistrationCode=9RNRD-BS3DT-W2KQY-25ELM
Version=13.0

-----BEGIN GPSOFT PROGRAM CERTIFICATE-----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cH3ny5IiJkLrUQC2BtgbFdg==
-----END GPSOFT PROGRAM CERTIFICATE-----

Screenshots:

PctGno.png

VXf5H.png

VXTBV.png

VXdcK.png

Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to neommc/TheDelta who made and shared the Medicines/repack version with us!

File: dopus.exe
07/73
MD5: 0bd1c917d547388afa7993c1489c8197
SHA1: 5dadb5abfd7ae5cd76f7182778e994a99bd8c6e3
SHA256: 5433d7e6b9a7906112ede23fced023d1e2d363417cc8f1efeec6870c18552f24

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS 😉

RELEVANT THREAD:

Download links - version 13.4 Build 8388 (Size: 35.60 MB):

Last edited:

C3rberus5

Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
52.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the update, Mirkec. Much appreciated

psafety

Downloaded
81.1 GB
Uploaded
950 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks, Mirkec, much appreciated ...

se7en2wo6ix

Downloaded
276.3 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for update brother ...

se7en2wo6ix

Downloaded
276.3 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
QV7jfd.jpeg

can you please provide evaluation license of v13 ..because zip file dont have it. :)

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
QV7jfd.jpeg

can you please provide evaluation license of v13 ..because zip file dont have it. :)

@Mirkec Thank you for this awesome update !! -- I assumed that was a v13 License you posted in OP, but it is not. It is a v12 License and won't work in v13. Any chance you or someone else has a v13 License they can share ? I understand it is not needed, but if you want to use the FTP or USB Export feature then you will need it. Cheers :rock:

Last edited:

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
QV7jfd.jpeg

@Mirkec Thank you for this awesome update !! -- I assumed that was a v13 License you posted in OP, but it is not. It is a v12 License and won't work in v13. Any chance you or someone else has a v13 License they can share ? I understand it is not needed, but if you want to use the FTP or USB Export feature then you will need it. Cheers :rock:
Thread updated!

FatSteve0

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
378.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank You for sharing!

Installed on my laptop to test and activated with the provided licence, all seems to be in order.

Imported config from v12 also seems to be without issue.

Will continue to test on laptop before replacing v12 on my two main machines.

Kind Regards.

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Awesome stuff. It's funny, I started using it again last week. My main file manager is Q-Dir, but if I delete a video file that's not in a folder, it autoplays and I got tired of that...lol. Thanks a mil, Mirkec.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thread updated!

Wow, so fast.... I thank you @Mirkec for all you do here :)

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks, seeding, there needs to be a book on how to us this.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

You mean like this ?

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
You mean like this ?
Literally, The Book...lol. Good for them though, for seeding something that was a direct DL.

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Good on you. Much power. Good to have people like you.

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You mean like this ?
Thanks, this looks exactly what I need.

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
oops - DO just deactivated itself, will go back to 12 till I learn more, hope it is only me.

paarkhi

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the much awaited update

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
oops - DO just deactivated itself, will go back to 12 till I learn more, hope it is only me.
That is the worst. What internet/ firewall are you using? I use Eset Endpoint and block everything from network access. Haven't had a problem yet. But, I also haven't updated yet because of that fear.

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
That is the worst. What internet/ firewall are you using? I use Eset Endpoint and block everything from network access. Haven't had a problem yet. But, I also haven't updated yet because of that fear.
Years ago, when I was tracing everything, I found that DO if blocked would hijack you browser and get out that way. It really behaves like a virus.

se7en2wo6ix

Downloaded
276.3 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Years ago, when I was tracing everything, I found that DO if blocked would hijack you browser and get out that way. It really behaves like a virus.
use tinyfirewall.. i use it ..it never happened with me