Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent ZorinOS 16 Educación + Lite

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years

Zorin OS 16 Educación + Lite​

QPRuhK.png

21st century learning. Accessible to everyone.

Zorin OS 16 Education and Education Lite pairs the latest and greatest software with educational apps that make learning better and more impactful at pre-schools, primary and secondary schools. It helps prepare students with the skills they need to understand the world of today and build their world of tomorrow.

With this release, we focused on providing a more compelling educational platform that adapts to your learning environment, whether you’re in the classroom or at home, with or without Internet access.

Kolibri: A powerful tool to bridge the educational divide​

Zorin OS 16 Education is the first version to include the Kolibri app out of the box. It allows anyone to access an enormous library of educational content, even without an Internet connection.

QPR8js.png

School administrators can create their own curriculum or download ready-made books, videos, and interactive lessons in different languages from sources like:
  • Khan Academy
  • Open Stax
  • MIT
  • TED-Ed
  • Sikana
This content can be shared with other devices peer-to-peer over an offline local network, such as in a school or library. Educational materials can also be imported from external drives to update the knowledge base on offline computers further away. That way, even the most remote communities with little or no Internet access can get the latest learning resources.

We believe the inclusion of Kolibri in Zorin OS Education will help make it viable to bring a world-class learning experience to students in disconnected and underprivileged places around the world. And because Zorin OS Education Lite works on low-spec computers as old as 15 years, recycled PCs can become powerful tools that help bridge the educational divide.

New educational apps​

We also included a plethora of new and updated educational apps and games beyond what’s been included in previous versions of Zorin OS Education:

Minder is a powerful mind-mapping app that brings your notes and ideas to life. Create, map out, and visualize concepts on an ever-expanding canvas to help you understand and brainstorm better.

Minder
Foliate is a simple and modern e-book viewer that’s designed to get out of your way, so you can focus on what you’re reading. It has a built-in book catalogue where you can download countless public domain books for free.

Foliate
OpenBoard is a dynamic canvas for interactive whiteboards in classrooms. Go beyond drawing, with the ability to annotate documents and web pages, display multimedia content, and incorporate tools like calculators, maps, and other interactive elements to help you give more engaging lessons.

OpenBoard

Minuet is an app to help teach music knowledge. It features a set of ear training exercises regarding intervals, chords, scales, and more.

Minuet

System improvements​

This new release of Zorin OS Education takes advantage of the new features and enhancements in Zorin OS 16, our most advanced operating system ever. These include a faster and improved desktop, easier onboarding with the new Tour, quicker navigation with touchpad gestures, and access to more apps than ever before, just to name a few. Improved hardware support also ensures that you’re getting the best experience on computers old and new.

Zorin OS 16 Education will be supported with software updates and security patches until April 2025. This extended support period makes it the perfect choice for large deployments in schools.

QPRmIJ.png

Zorin OS 16 Educationbfc42bd2328dcce7a90b1a24de2a9e19e243b90af3df76a0767b39ec650ef04c
Zorin OS 16 Education Lite69b1b5b990fa87a9a87a513579b201a3fec34990e9b534186dd4f71e3f8406ef

coollogo_com-7466665.png

QPRLl8.png

coollogo_com-32439149.png

Torrent
After-Effects-Arrow-46.gif

Last edited:
  • ZorinOS.torrent
  • (198 KB, 182, Size: 9.9 GB, Seeders: 1, Leechers: 0, Completed: 154)
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.1.7
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    3daa6d60a31c1d5adea02da37c916c43b63a0fd6
  • Loading…

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,588.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

mobi0001

Do not tell me that link to torrent is in recycle bin... :giggle: :angel: :inlove:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years

mobi0001

Do not tell me that link to torrent is in recycle bin... :giggle: :angel: :inlove:
Ohh, I just realized, I never uploaded the torrent, nor the virus result. So sorry. Will upload it in 15 minutes. Eating now.

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,588.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Ohh, I just realized, I never uploaded the torrent, nor the virus result. So sorry. Will upload it in 15 minutes. Eating now.
Bon apatite buddy... that was only joke, OFC ...enjoy Your meal

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
I have been using your Zorin OS Pro for a while. It is great fun. As an educator myself, I need this educational release for my work. Waiting for the torrent. Thanks in advance.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Bon apatite buddy... that was only joke, OFC ...enjoy Your meal
There you go, mate. Torrent uploaded now. Seeding started as well. :)

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I have been using your Zorin OS Pro for a while. It is great fun. As an educator myself, I need this educational release for my work. Waiting for the torrent. Thanks in advance.
Ohh yeah, I recollect your stating about you being an educator. Enjoy Sir. :)

loader72

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Ok, after reading about it, looks worth looking into. btw, anyone who is an educator is a hero, I would not want to be a bus driver either!:shake: thanks mate, peace.:nod:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Ok, after reading about it, looks worth looking into. btw, anyone who is an educator is a hero, I would not want to be a bus driver either!:shake: thanks mate, peace.:nod:
I would neither want to be a boat. Lol

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Ohh yeah, I recollect your stating about you being an educator. Enjoy Sir. :)
I have just installed The Education version. It took about 30 min. Great educational utilities. It works like a charm. All apps are updatable. Thanks so much for your hard work.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I have just installed The Education version. It took about 30 min. Great educational utilities. It works like a charm. All apps are updatable. Thanks so much for your hard work.
You are welcome sir. Glad to be of assistance.

BoboN

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.1 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
it is a real, nice upload @mobi0001 :)

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: I finally have a PC that I can now dedicate to trying
all your builds and ones like this.
This one looks as amazing as all your contributions to us.
and I definitely cannot wait to test this one out. I already know
I'll have hours of fun testing this out.

Thank you so much, mobi0001, for your continued kindness
in sharing these outstanding build with us, I have learnt alot. :)

newdestok

Downloaded
43.3 GB
Uploaded
19 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you so much for this cool sharing for kids learning good job

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
thank you so much for this cool sharing for kids learning good job
You are most welcome mate.

Downloaded
186.8 GB
Uploaded
44.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
thank you very much for this

Downloaded
26.4 GB
Uploaded
15.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks mate for this awesome share..
appreciate your work

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
@Mr Grimbahir Sir, do you still have this installed? If so, can you share some snaps here? Also, how is it running till date? Any issues?