Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Zorin OS 17 Pro Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

usrdef

Downloaded
16.4 GB
Uploaded
167.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Recently, the community uploaded a copy of Zorin 17 Professional which is great, however, we're missing Zorin OS v17 Professional Lite, which is great for machines that need minimal installs, as well as it using XFCE instead of Gnome.

Would be awesome if we could get a copy uploaded.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
that's a free download if you subscribe to their news letter thread completed!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
that's a free download if you subscribe to their news letter thread completed!
WHAT is the hurry????? I think @Jerry_Xristos has something to say here

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Again for accuracy's sake, there is a:
* PRO version (paid), which is the full version with lots of extra software, extra themes, and full support (assuming one has paid)
* CORE version (free), which is the same Zorin without the extra themes/software (but you can install them on your own)
* LITE version (free), which is a stripped-down version suitable for very old computers and doesn't even have Z-connect to talk with phones etc.

There are no other versions like Pro-lite, etc, and core, to be honest, is not lighter, just uses less space I suppose, as it doesn't have the extra software or extra themes, but other than that it's the same OS.
FYI you don't even need to subscribe, you can skip that part and just download the ISO.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
WHAT is the hurry????? I think @Jerry_Xristos has something to say here
What I want to say is very simple.............
When someone is requesting something, whatever that could be, no matter if its serious or stupid and we are giving him/her an answer it would be nice after locking the request not to send it at RB.
Because he/she won't be able to read the answer.

usrdef

Downloaded
16.4 GB
Uploaded
167.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Appreciate it. I saw a reply yesterday but it said I didn't have access to view it.
I didn't realize Zorin changed things up for v17. Version 16.x had Pro and Pro Lite, Pro utilizing Gnome, and Pro Lite using XFCE.

I guess they've either decided to skip out on Lite this time around, or it was pushed back to a later date. I went back and double checked again and I noticed on the Zorin 17 announcement page, they don't make any mention of "Lite" this time around in their feature list. And the free Lite version is only for v16.3 currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.