Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked ZAQI VIRUS (.zaqi FILE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveedalam30

Downloaded
17.1 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
my system is infected by the ZAQI virus

any one can help me out of the problem
thanks

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@naveedalam30

If you do not have backups then there is probably nothing that you can do to get your files back.
I suggest that you wave goodbye to your files, format your hard drive and re-install WIndows.

Ransomeware has been discussed a lot recently. For more information, have a look at these threads.
You will see that people suggest a lot of solutions but it is very rare for any of them to work.

Last edited:

Charles

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
There's a few "underground" sites I frequent, that have new forms of malware, that not only infect your local files, but mp3's, jpgs's, mov's, avi's, and most common media and document formats, as well as silently attacking your online storage... last I checked it was like 200 USD to become a bot, and 500 to get the actual code and start your own ransomware portal. I suggest everyone start backing up to COLD STORAGE, and, in the coming "cyberwar" be prepared to lose anything on your PC, network, and cloud devices...and back up accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.