Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

(x86-x64 --2in1) For Windows 8.1 And Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoverOfLove

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
The Dear rain,
You are already releasing windows 7 (x86-x64) (2in1) (En-Us) .. and they are very popular.
i am looking for the same thing for win 8.1 and win 10 releases, but cant find anything like this..

i believe that if you release them, they will be definitely popular or atleast more popular than (32in2) series.
and if you think this is extra work than you can release them at 2 or 3 months gap.
thank you veru much..

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
@The Rain, Please assist here.

The Rain

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
You are already releasing windows 7 (x86-x64) (2in1) (En-Us)
i think this one i released last year in september or october , but only once then i didn't made again
and about 8.1 , yeah it will increase my work , it is like a extra stuff and it is mostly depend on free time if i get time
one more reason , most of time user's face boot issue like UEFI n other so if i merge 2 in 1 n i get any negtive review then it will not be good but as u said 2-3 mnths gap so i will see if i get time for this

LoverOfLove

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i think this one i released last year in september or october , but only once then i didn't made again

Sorry mistakenly i said (2in1) but actually they are (13in1).
but i guess it doesnt make much difference bcoz size difference between (2in1) and (13in1) is not very much.
and you are releasing them on monthly basis for windows 7.
My point is (x86x64 - "_" in 1) iso for win 8.1 and win 10 is very rare on this site but plenty available for win 7. i am asking you to pls fill this void.

in (x86x64 aio) section of win 7 on this site, whenever you released (x86x64 - "_" in 1) torrents, people loved it,and we can tell it by the no. of views, downloads, and replies.
I believe that same can be done to the win 8.1 and win 10 and it will be helpful.
Thank you. :)

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years