Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked WooFood Windows App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maki187

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
14.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello, to everyone, i did read rules, and im not sure if this what will I ask is forbiden, actualy i was not sure, so if its forbiden, please admins lock/delete theard.
I have cleaned (license free) WooFodd plugin for WooCommerce, working fine, but with it, it also comes Windows aplication, i have that one too, but it still requier valid license.
Its simple aplication with just few settings, nothing much, but it importnant to me, as it loads order from website, and rings me to accept/decline it and then print it.
Is anyone able to help me find this a working WooFood Windows App?

I am doing website with online ordering to local fast food, to help them boost business, and without this, i can't really do much.

Edited by Admin

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11520 (11520)
Member for 8 years
@Maki187 Whe don't ask or require money for anything. Wait patiently and see if some one can fuflil your request.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I'm sorry we dont do or deal with requests to make a "medicine" for software money or not. We only share software we find with the community. However, to help you better I will edit your post and make it a request for software and hopefully, someone can help you.

Maki187

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
14.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you all, I hope sombady will be able to asist me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.