Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Wise Disk Cleaner 10.9.8.814 + Portable + Repack ✯TeamOS✯

Master_r_kay

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
290.4 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
314 (319)
Member for 4 years

Wise-Disk-Cleaner-Icon.png

Description
Free Download Wise Disk Cleanup Preactivated for Windows 11/10/8.1/7. Wise Disk Cleanup is Standalone Offline Installer for Windows.
It’s a free disk cleaner and defrags that cleans junk from browsers, deletes junk and useless files from Windows, and defragments your disk.

(Repack & Portable) is a fast, convenient and easy-to-use utility to clean your hard drive of unnecessary, temporary and unused files. It defines more than 50 garbage files, and if you want, you can add new formats yourself. After scanning the system for unwanted files, you can see detailed information about each and decide for yourself what to delete.

It has a simple and intuitive interface that allows even an inexperienced user to cope with the settings. The application can be configured to automatically delete all unnecessary files.
In addition, it is possible to damage the hard drive with the help of the program.

After a while, your computer’s performance may slow down significantly. All this is left over from uninstalled apps or temporary files and internet-related data. However,
with the help of some special applications, your computer can work like new. One such example is Wiz Disk Cleaner, which has a name that speaks for itself.

What is Wise Disk Cleaner
Wise Disk Cleaner Portable is a portable tool specially designed for cleaning and cleaning your hard disk to improve the performance of your PC.
With no installation required, you can run this program on a pen drive.

Deleting useless files from Windows such as the recycle bin, recent documents, temporary files, and folder files will improve the speed of your computer.
Wise Disk Cleaner will clean your history, cookies, and browser recommendations from Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.

The tools included in Wise Disk Cleaner are the basic cleaner that will scan your device, the advanced cleaner that will scan your hard disk, a ‘slim down’ mode for your device, and a defragmenter. Wise Disk Cleaner is fast and easy to use. It only takes a few seconds to scan your entire disk, all from a simple interface that can be used by both novices and experts.

Overview of Wise disk Cleaner
The application prides itself on a modern flat interface. It is visually appealing as the elements are placed wisely and clearly displayed in the main window.
The top toolbar lets you quickly access all four main features: Common Cleanup, Advanced Cleanup, System Optimizer, and Disk Cleanup.

After a quick deployment process, you are free to scan your hard disk for junk files. Depending on your total space and the selected ingredients,
the process may take several minutes. The recovered files are displayed next to each specific category and the amount of space they occupy.

Cleanup is completed quickly, indicating how much space you have. A more thorough scan can be performed by accessing the advanced cleaner. It takes a little time to set up because you only need to select the drivers that will be installed below the site. In addition, these two features can be set with custom dates and frequencies.

Additionally, you can free up more disk space with the Slimming System feature that finds unwanted files in the Windows Installer Baseline cache, help files, and wallpapers.
For better performance, you can start the defragmentation process on any connected storage device.

Conclusion
All things considered; we can say that Wise Disk Cleanup is a useful application that you can use from time to time when your computer starts showing signs of weakness.
The interface allows anyone to get the hang of it quickly and generally works well.

Features of Wise Disk Cleaner
Scan and remove invalid and superfluous junk files.
Clean up IE’s history.
Delete temporary files.
Search files by file type.
Find and delete junk files automatically.
Schedule task enabled.
Command line support.
Very easy to use for novice users and pros alike.
Export files that list in the result table to MS Excel.
Advanced options allow you to accurately search files.
Comminuted delete files to keep you private.
Scrub the hard disk, and removable disk permanently to wipe deleted files.
No official changelog is not available in this release version.

Interface language: Multilingual

File Size: 10.7 MB

Screenshot

QfYV5s.png

QfYDBc.png

QfYXcz.png

System requirements
Windows 7/8.1/10/11

Kind regards,
@Master_r_kay
in collaboration with TeamOS:)

Installation guide
Extract file With WinRAR
Install or use the Portable version.
No activation is required.
Done ;)Enjoy.

Qg8yhv.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    10 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 10 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    01b4633cca5d550e6dbc883442c028fe66a5ae47
  • Loading…

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Keep it up... You were lost sometime you did not upload but you came back and i love it.
Go ahead !!!

Master_r_kay

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
290.4 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
314 (319)
Member for 4 years
Keep it up... You were lost sometime you did not upload but you came back and i love it.
Go ahead !!!
Thank you, bro..... My Pleasure. I am busy with work. But I will upload when i am free :)

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Thank you, bro..... My Pleasure. I am busy with work. But I will upload when i am free :)
You are not the only one. I am waiting for the Weekend to upload and unfortunaly it is not every Weekend.

ythprof

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.4 GB
Uploaded
181.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thanks you for sharing, i need this tools

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
886.6 GB
Uploaded
27.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
It has served me perfectly for 5 years now without any problems with the operating system. Again, an excellently done theme to the program. Congratulations from me! :h:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
It has served me perfectly for 5 years now without any problems with the operating system. Again, an excellently done theme to the program. Congratulations from me! :h:
Yes indeed it is great program i still use it.

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)