Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Winrar 5.61 Final Portable

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

Y5U8D.jpg

Description.png

Portable WinRAR 5.61 Final

WinRAR 5 is a powerful archive manager (Windows, Linux, Mac). This is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives. It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format. The archiver puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disc space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well. WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. It automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method.

The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well. RAR files can usually compress content by 8 percent to 15 percent more than ZIP files can.

Features:
• Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
• The program provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
• WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
• WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
• WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
• WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
• WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
• WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.

Version 5.61

1. “Delete archive” extraction option deletes all volumes even if user started extraction from non-first RAR volume, but first volume is present and all files are unpacked successfully. In such case previous versions ignored “Delete archive” even if WinRAR was able to locate the first volume and process the volume set from beginning.

2. Compression ratio bar is not displayed on “Archive” page of Explorer file properties for archives with encrypted file names. WinRAR cannot reliably calculate it for such archives without a password and previously it just displayed 0% here.

3. Bugs fixed:

a) WinRAR displayed “The specified password is incorrect” message infinitely when attempting to open RAR5 archive with encrypted file names if wrong global password was set with Ctrl+P;

b) memory management bug in the password dialog could lead to access to already freed memory followed by crash. This issue may be also associated with security risks;

c) fixed crashes in corrupt RAR, ACE and LZH archives. This issue may be also associated with security risks;

d) while starting, WinRAR could cause a brief flickering in menu bars of few other applications;

e) WinRAR “Find” command matched “String to find” against all archived files ignoring “File names to find” mask when searching
in CAB archives;

f) SFX module “License” command did not set a title of license window;

g) if “Start-up folder” in WinRAR settings included the trailing backslash, WinRAR ignored first “Up one level” command.

Screenshots.png

Y5xXg.jpg

Y5zF5.jpg

InstallNote.png

Run WinRAR.exe

Download.png

WinRAR 5.60:

*** HOW TO DOWNLOAD ***

If you want maximum download speed, up to 5 MB/sec, you can register on DoUploads!

DoUploads:

Neville's Haze

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
122.9 GB
Uploaded
280.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you. Why is it every time I need this little tool after a fresh install I can't find it? I end up downloading a trial version, it expires and then I wonder why I can't find it again :)

Note I'm flagging this for Mods was redirected and downloaded a payload chewed up and spit out by antivirus. File name was incorrect. I have a screen shot showing http address redirect link and file name if anyone wants it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
You should check out those 2 pictures - how to download. I just tried to download and it works.
I think you clicked wrong download link :(

Neville's Haze

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
122.9 GB
Uploaded
280.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Something went wrong not blaming you. I can see you're obviously well respected around here. If you want the screenshots I have them.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thank you. Why is it every time I need this little tool after a fresh install I can't find it? I end up downloading a trial version, it expires and then I wonder why I can't find it again :)

Note I'm flagging this for Mods was redirected and downloaded a payload chewed up and spit out by antivirus. File name was incorrect. I have a screen shot showing http address redirect link and file name if anyone wants it.
I Just scanned the archive, the folder and the .exe file and found nothing Give us your screens here

Hawkeye

Uploader
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
im the second to download :) all is well @Neville's Haze i dont no what you did or you want attention i dont no, but this download works fine and runs fine

Neville's Haze

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
122.9 GB
Uploaded
280.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Sure. So this is zonealarm extreme security instant scan
TryOqme.jpg

And here's what I saw inside the browser. Note: I destroyed time stamp
qSV6MyB.jpg

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
There are no images...did you use Lookimg.com for those?

Hawkeye

Uploader
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
@Neville's Haze

Y5CM9.md.jpg

all clean mate. even with zone alarm

Y5WEt.jpg

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Im not real good at this but with Panda Dome I found nothing in scan of these 4 files

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11356 (11356)
Member for 8 years
@Neville's Haze It's false! No more. It's been checked three times now.

Neville's Haze

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
122.9 GB
Uploaded
280.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm looking at the images fine in my browser. I used Imgur. I should note I was never given the option of where to save the file, by default my browser asks me every time. So obviously I was redirected. I'm not looking for attention. Just reporting what happened. I'm sure the file is fine I can't see @TheMacGyver screens and apparently @vdogeek can't see mine. Whatever didn't mean to cause a fuss

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
looks like you saved the download to your favorites.. idk but i can see your images ok now

Neville's Haze

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
122.9 GB
Uploaded
280.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Obviously I clicked somewhere dumb. Sorry to the uploader. If you're wondering what an ico file is. It's actually just a tiny image that sits inside the url bar. It's executed by your browser so that's why I was never asked where to save

Apache

Downloaded
154.4 GB
Uploaded
54.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks! works like a charm! :rock:

ARCHERS2409

Downloaded
7.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks.....

George Art

Downloaded
60 GB
Uploaded
103.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for another great PORTABLE software... I guess there is a reason why software producers seem to prefer install software, but for me I still prefer PORTABLE ONES!:)