Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows XP-10 TeamOS Build (RS6) PRO

Downloaded
109.5 GB
Uploaded
211.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Is anyone else having issues with KB4503293 to install on this build? Getting error 0x800f081f after it gets to 44% installed on the update. Tried to Google search the living crap out of this and I've yet to find anything that fixes this issue.

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
63.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
For anyone having major issues using bluetooth headphones since updating to win 10 v1903, it is a known issue. There is a partial fix.

If you have intel bluetooth on your machine, you must update to this driver:

And also disable the 'headset' portion of your bluetooth headphones in sound manager, as well as all other mic input devices. Once this is done, your bluetooth headphones will work again in games instead of immediately muting when the game is launched.

There is presently no fix to allow you to use bluetooth headphones as a mic if they are set up as 2 seperate devices (headphones/headset).

For non-intel bluetooth, you would be best served seeking out the latest driver version for your hardware and updating. This issue is recognised by microsoft to the point that v1903 is not rolling out through official channels to those with as yet unsupported bluetooth driver on their machines.

Thank you to teamos for this excellent release. Very stable, very clean, great performance.

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks

willmel

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
109.3 GB
Uploaded
273 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
For anyone having major issues using bluetooth headphones since updating to win 10 v1903, it is a known issue. There is a partial fix.

If you have intel bluetooth on your machine, you must update to this driver:

And also disable the 'headset' portion of your bluetooth headphones in sound manager, as well as all other mic input devices. Once this is done, your bluetooth headphones will work again in games instead of immediately muting when the game is launched.

There is presently no fix to allow you to use bluetooth headphones as a mic if they are set up as 2 seperate devices (headphones/headset).

For non-intel bluetooth, you would be best served seeking out the latest driver version for your hardware and updating. This issue is recognised by microsoft to the point that v1903 is not rolling out through official channels to those with as yet unsupported bluetooth driver on their machines.

Thank you to teamos for this excellent release. Very stable, very clean, great performance.
Known issue with with untouched windows 10?

Is anyone else having issues with KB4503293 to install on this build? Getting error 0x800f081f after it gets to 44% installed on the update. Tried to Google search the living crap out of this and I've yet to find anything that fixes this issue.
I'll be updating very soon.
I will let you know
I was able to update it on my windows tablet just fine!

Last edited by a moderator:

gercon24

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks... I try this...

prograp

Downloaded
90.9 GB
Uploaded
32.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
wow thanks

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11420 (11420)
Member for 8 years
This is totally absurd. In the morning i was downloading this from uploadbuzz site and i downloaded 4 parts, and then i had to go for works, when i returned to resume for part 5 onwards, now i see usercloud.

I am trying so so hard to download SOMETHING and then seed it to increase my ratio, but you people are now kicking us out slowly.
How do you think you are gonna increase your ratio by DL a direct link and seed it? Stop this nonsense commenting. Seed what you have already DL from here, or purchase a VIP package. >>

AwaixJvd

Downloaded
53 GB
Uploaded
121.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
How do you think you are gonna increase your ratio by DL a direct link and seed it? Stop this nonsense commenting. Seed what you have already DL from here, or purchase a VIP package. >>

Dear Admin, i read this on the ratio page:

Ques 1: What is Freeleech and Which Torrents are Freeleech?
Ans :
Freeleech means if you download a Torrent which is Freeleech than that download won't be counted in your account , however if you do any upload for that torrent than your upload data will be counted , thus it will increase your ratio.

This is exactly what i am trying to do. I am trying to download a freeleech from direct link, and then will seed it back to increase my ratio. If this is not the proper solution, then please guide me what should i do. Its a very humble request.

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Ans :
Freeleech means if you download a Torrent which is Freeleech than that download won't be counted in your account , however if you do any upload for that torrent than your upload data will be counted , thus it will increase your ratio.
This is exactly what i am trying to do. I am trying to download a freeleech from direct link, and then will seed it back to increase my ratio. If this is not the proper solution, then please guide me what should i do. Its a very humble request.
1. If you have previously downloaded torrent files bring them to client set the directory to the downloaded files & seed them for bonus points & upload GB's if there are no files with you one & only option left with you is
2. Subscribe to VIP
Nothing can be done more than these two options Good Luck

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11420 (11420)
Member for 8 years

Ans :

Last comment here and no more. You are DL a direct link. That won't help you. You cannot DL any torrent, freeleech or not cause you have bad ratio. Get it now? That's all.

rikroy67

Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
488 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Great build...seeding!!!

Varcain

Downloaded
26.5 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks!

Downloaded
109.5 GB
Uploaded
211.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I'll be updating very soon.
I will let you know
I was able to update it on my windows tablet just fine!

Issue was caused by me having Windows Security turned off. Completely my fault but thankfully an fixable issue.

vigipirate

Downloaded
1.6 TB
Uploaded
7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
multilingual please

Hondais1

Banned
Downloaded
28.2 GB
Uploaded
91.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks but this isn't an XP throwback

Derlan

Downloaded
17.9 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Good work, thanks for this system ^^

alex jon

Downloaded
16.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for the OS dude

jannie600

Downloaded
24.6 GB
Uploaded
8.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks

bbirdsman

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you.. :) this is the build that i was looking for so long, custom tweaked OS with store and updateable,. too lazy to tweak stock OS on my own thank you again @tomeCar

Sunehildeep

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
75.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Good old XP vibes :h: