Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent [Windows X-Lite] Optimum 11 24H2 (Pro) by FBConan

-21gr

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
31.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Very elegant, very elegant, clean and beautiful, my friend. Only thing i wish it had is network driver(s). Activation popped up, but that's not a big deal.

Shpitz

Downloaded
488.2 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks, this one is working well!

@FBConan , Any idea why in Windows Explorer using ALT+D doesn't work to edit the address bar?

lunchtime

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
955.4 GB
Uploaded
45.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Very elegant, very elegant, clean and beautiful, my friend. Only thing i wish it had is network driver(s). Activation popped up, but that's not a big deal.

You have odd network card or laptop? My mobo ethernet installed just fine, and even installed a couple drivers once connected on first boot.
Always handy to have your internet drivers on a USB somewhere, and a copy of Driver Booster :)

Gillos.M

Downloaded
344.5 GB
Uploaded
474.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
hello driver booster does not work for me hangs when creating the restore point any idea???

rlxmhack7

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for sharing sir more power

BVRinc.

Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
16.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for the build..
gonna test it on an older system.

Robert Kay

Downloaded
154.9 GB
Uploaded
482.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I tried installing on Hyper-V but theres no mouse or keyboard at the install screen.

Not sure why that doesn't work so maybe not compatible with Hyper-V.

I thought most releases were tested with Hyper-V but I could be wrong.

I just installed the new W11-IoT-LTSC 24H2 on Hyper-V with no problems so maybe someone knows how I can get the mouse and keyboard working with this version.

Update: I managed to install on Hyper-V in Generation 1 Mode.

Last edited:

BrecMadak

Downloaded
26.2 GB
Uploaded
176.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
ViveTool not working on 24H2.
Any idea, how disable Home Page, Gallery in explorer?
Have you managed to get it to work?

BrecMadak

Downloaded
26.2 GB
Uploaded
176.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I am going to test this on my newly bought Raider GE78 HX 14VHG and let you know guys. Thanks.

nineascii

Downloaded
18.6 GB
Uploaded
27 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank-you @FBConan I was working with virtual PC's and needed some functional yet lite images. This is what led me to your builds. They are amazing. You... you are brilliant! (Star)

I did run into a problem that I figured out. When I tried this Windows 11 24H2 on VirtualBox 7.0.10 it would get stuck on the loading screen and would not boot.

I hope this helps anyone who might encounter the same problem:
The solution is: »»Settings » System »» switch the Chipset to ICH9

This X-Lite image also let me run it on an MBR partition non UEFI BIOS. Amazingly light and efficient. Everything I need it to do.... works!

-- edited to fix a typo

gmzultra

Downloaded
11.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
the person who made this should run MS, truly a beauty

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
19.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thank you for such build

Downloaded
6.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
edi wow thank you muaw2x chup2x

XPower7125

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
you might want to add dwmblurglass in the next release, I know a way to get the win7-like aero transparency

Low CGPA

Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
How to enable Windows Security?

ASg13

Downloaded
402.9 GB
Uploaded
34.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you, it works very well, as does the language change.

CaptainOS

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
🔹 After working with 24H2 builds over the past couple months, they are now stable and mature enough to consider using on your own PCs, especially now that OS Build 26100 looks to be the RTM version for Windows 11 24H2.

🔹 This release follows a couple months of testing, refining and optimizing 24H2, and I am extremely pleased with the result! My goal was to create the smallest, lightest, most responsive build of Windows 11 24H2 possible without sacrificing feature or function. That means that even if something is missing from this release that you need, you will more than likely be able to add it back without issue, as this is a full featured, fully updatable build.

🔹 To keep this build bloat free and running at peak performance, I highly recommend keeping automatic updates paused, and updating manually instead as updates for 24H2 roll out.

🔹 Copilot and Widgets are supported. Install Edge via the included installer to enable Copilot, and to enable Widgets install Edge, Webview2, run the included Widget Enabler, and download and install the followed by restarting your PC to complete changes.

🔹 I hope you enjoy exploring 24H2, and hope you enjoy using the supremely streamlined, debloated, and optimized version I've created that is Optimum 11 24H2!

RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENTARY SOFTWARE
➡️DirectX & VC++ Runtimes 🔸 ➡️Windows Subsystem for Android

QwicK9.png
Congratulations, could you post an iso like this without any Microsoft apps and without the removed apps being re-installed again in the background, without Windows Defender and without Microsoft Security? please? just the Store and sniping tool? Congratulations

steve ross

Downloaded
467.7 GB
Uploaded
671.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I'm downloading again, I think my copy got corrupted as it freezes in a VM early. I'm sure it's on my end with sketchy SE Asia internet.:) Update, it Hates my VM..so I installed it on a 96gb partition on a storage hard drive, took a long time to boot as it's a slow drive, using it to answer this.

Looks beautiful, very light on resources but the drive is holding it back. Excellent, thank you.

Last edited:

bengkong16

Downloaded
80.8 GB
Uploaded
28.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
another hell of an OS, great as always :inlove::inlove::inlove: