Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows X-Lite 'Optimum 10 Pro' v2 by FBConan

freha

Downloaded
12.9 GB
Uploaded
12.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
I HAVE PROBLEM THIS WINDOWS NOT INSTALL OFFICE 13 : your Font Cache Service error
@temronis just go to Services and search for Windows Font Cache Service then set it to Automatic ! that's done

ravens

Downloaded
123.8 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this and all your hard work

Djamalou

Downloaded
108.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Nice build as usual @FBConan ! Thanks a lot for sharing

mambo212

Downloaded
32 GB
Uploaded
37.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
my icon change like this, how to fix this?

QLRMGM.png

CYCLONEY

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
97 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@FBConan legendary as usual, supered build my friend :clap:

alaaaly

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
i love teamos and great work brother,

var89

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
35.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great build overall but I'm stuck t installing Microsoft Store with the error "App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for package."
Can't get past this somehow. ANyone having any clue how to get this installed. I have already switched on the updates but couldn't get past.

chinitomist

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
3.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you for your latest os release

Last edited:

philquad

Downloaded
85.9 GB
Uploaded
107.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great build overall but I'm stuck t installing Microsoft Store with the error "App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for package."
Can't get past this somehow. ANyone having any clue how to get this installed. I have already switched on the updates but couldn't get past.

i had that on another install so i got the store installer from the ms site

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=54768/

STAFF EDIT
Outside clickable link removed,

Last edited by a moderator:

nhatvinhs

Downloaded
19.3 GB
Uploaded
17.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much for your sharing.

sonyfans

Downloaded
11.7 GB
Uploaded
9.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan Thank you very much for sharing.
But i got this error:
tgvEmAY.png

mjnhkha

Downloaded
226.7 GB
Uploaded
821.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for sharing this :party::party::party::party::party::party::party: @FBConan

var89

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
35.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Anyone facing issues in Torrents? Seems torrent client has no direct connection to the internet. Windows firewall has already been switched off .

var89

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
35.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
i had that on another install so i got the store installer from the ms site
Got this working by using Alt App installer

Last edited by a moderator:

Xtmsid

Downloaded
16.4 GB
Uploaded
2.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you your hard work for us can we enable Windows defender because really need to on

dupa9524

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi, I don't know how to DM you so I'll ask there. What are your most stripped-down ISOs for windows 10 (at least 1903 version) and 11? I'd like to have net framework 3.5, direct play and another language. Thanks in advance @FBConan
I'm asking again cause it's really important to me. Please answer

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I installed this to a new SSD easily. After rebooting and checking everything a few times... I let it run for about 5 days while I reinitialized a couple of 6TB HDDs ...

When that finished up... I tried to reboot, but keep getting the same error message to "insert bootable media"...

Of course, I entered the uefi system and checked that boot priority was correctly set and reset the optimal system defaults... As it was when it worked.

For some strange reason something is deleting key startup files in the hidden efi system partition, I think it's the boot ini files, so the system cannot boot to Windows.

This is strange because I tested it right after first installing the new OS to reboot it several times just to make sure there were no changes happening to the system files ...

Because......The same thing happened with a Frankie OS... After booting okay several times, a few days later, I saw a bug delete system files and it failed to reboot...

Now, I have to play with the SSD, reformat and install another OS...

Maybe I'll just mirror my old one from my old PC. But it's full of junk and I wanted a clean start...

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Nobody else has experienced the buggy deletion of sys / ini files (invisible and hidden in the efi partition)? Which then prevents the Windows from booting up...

This OS is so light and quick to boot when it is working properly...

What is the correct fix for this type of time-release system-stopping bug?

If the bug is not in the ISO, where is it coming from !? The uefi firmware? Seems unlikely, but I can try to flash a firmware update for the mobo. However, getting one from the Chinese manufacturer would be a challenge...

I can compare to a simple installation of the OS direct from MS to check where the virus is hiding, I suppose...

scumbag2008

Downloaded
19.3 GB
Uploaded
12.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Recently installed windowsxlite by fbconan. Got the build from windowsxlite actual website.

Been using it for a week now no issues. Yesterday I had to do something with Microsoft and it added my account to all apps. Today I turned the pc on and on the login screen it's asking me to sign in. Click it and nothing happens.

Reboot to safe mode and get the same screen. How do I go past it? To confirm uac is off. @FBConan can you help please.

Windows X-Lite 'Optimum 11 Pro' v3 is the one I'm using

scumbag2008

Downloaded
19.3 GB
Uploaded
12.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
To add I'm using the windows 11 variant but can't see a thread for that version in the windows 11 section.