Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows X-Lite 'Micro 10' SE

fab80

Downloaded
103.6 GB
Uploaded
38.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Another super super build FBConan, looks fantastic!!

Maortreti

Downloaded
236.6 GB
Uploaded
368.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Amazing build, FBConan! Looks fantastic, works super, super!

teamzuz

Downloaded
3.9 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks for the build..great work

hadykhaled3

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
Good evening, I have a problem adding a language pack to this build. After installation, a restart is forced which progresses to 35%, then it stops with the message that it is not possible to continue the update and that the flood changes will return. it ends with a black screen.

kaymira

Downloaded
26.5 GB
Uploaded
9.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i install it on my windows tablet , too bad the screen touch not working , what should i do !!? !

The tab called : mp man

rexus17

Downloaded
17 GB
Uploaded
19.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thankypu, hope you always healthy

chienheo

Downloaded
6.2 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you so much I love at

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It's been a while since I have looked at @FBConan 's work and I am pleasantly surprised to have found this x86 version yesterday as this becomes extremely helpful to people with really old laptops they need for school or work but don't have the means to upgrade and can't use older Windows or Linux distros. I managed to install this on a few laptops and tablets, and while the laptops have minor hitches (mostly easily resolvable driver issues), the tablets are another story.

My first install on a working Acer Iconia W4 tablet was extremely wonky: touch and sensors didn't work, multiple IO drivers were missing including bluetooth and sound. Wasn't surprised because tablet hardware are rarely generic. Trying to install drivers from the Acer website for this device just led to more things going wrong, and even Snappy Driver just worsened things.

My advice is if you are going to use this on a currently working tablet that has become extremely slow even on a fresh install with all the bloat W10 has, backup the existing and updated drivers first by using Powershell:
Code:
Export-WindowsDriver -Online -Destination "Full_path_of_location"

Save the drivers on a thumbdrive, install this lite Windows, then restore the drivers through Powershell:
Code:
pnputil /add-driver Full_path_of_location\*.inf \subdirs \install

There are DISM commands for this as well but they didn't end up working for me.

The 32-bit 2gb 32gb tablets that used to run uncomfortably slow on a fresh W10 bloated install now run quicker, using just 2gb of space instead of 16gb.

Kudos, FBConan! Know that as of this moment, at least ten financially-challenged people have benefited from your work and helped them work/study better on devices that many would consider trash these days!

Last edited:

edgar_

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
I'm not pleased with the x86 ISO file I downloaded. It's corrupted and didn't work after writing it to a USB drive using Rufus

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm not pleased with the x86 ISO file I downloaded. It's corrupted and didn't work after writing it to a USB drive using Rufus

First of all, that's a you issue. Judging by the seeds to this torrent, I'd say at least 50 people would beg to differ about this being corrupted.

Secondly, and the more important issue here:

QLjF9D.png

Either you didn't download this and you're lying to discredit the uploader, or you downloaded this from one account and commented from another. So which of the following rules do you want to admit to breaking?

Accounts
Do not make more than one account at TeamOS.
If you make more than one account then you will be banned.

Behaviour
Bad behavior or bad language will not be tolerated.
Break this rule and you will be banned from the site.
Always act respectfully to everyone. It's not that hard.

edgar_

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
I actually downloaded it from Windows x lite website but someone has sent me another ISO file though after installation I get a black screen when the computer restarts.

I have no intention of discrediting the developer. Thanks
First of all, that's a you issue. Judging by the seeds to this torrent, I'd say at least 50 people would beg to differ about this being corrupted.

Secondly, and the more important issue here:

QLjF9D.png

Either you didn't download this and you're lying to discredit the uploader, or you downloaded this from one account and commented from another. So which of the following rules do you want to admit to breaking?

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Okay, this is purely anecdotal, and everyone interested in this build is welcome to doubt me but I'd rather you test this build out yourself and experience how extremely incredible this is for old computers.

I volunteer with marginalized communities and their software needs for old/mostly obsolete devices that they need for school/work. Most of their Windows-capable devices are just old/broken laptops or tablets from their former employers or from a lucky trash haul.

That said, there is this one generation of laptops from 2008/2009 known as netbooks. The first models that came out were strictly 32-bit, and had only one ddr2 ram slot, which meant 2gb max. These initial models were equipped with the SLOWEST mobile Atom processors you could fathom: 1.66ghz single-core, N270/N280. An absolute nightmare to work with, but I can't be choosy with donations.

I tried a stock Windows 10 LTSC installation, and these netbooks would just turn off due to overheating. 100% usage 100% of the time, with no applications even running yet. I tried Linux, but the only distros that would run an acceptably usable environment was Puppy Linux, and it really isn't a good option for these users.

For the longest time I was stuck with a superlite Windows 7 from one of the uploaders here at TeamOS. Still not the best option security-wise, drivers were a b*tch to find, but at least usage was down to 10% when idle, and some work apps would actually work.

Having installed this build, it is insane that it performs at a similar 10% idle proc usage, 400mb ram. No additional drivers were needed even for display, audio or bluetooth. And while anything with video streaming content would stutter (100% usage, no multi-tasking allowed lol), this is at least a modern OS for an ultra-crippled 15-year old device. Three medical transcriptionists are already using it on these old netbooks as I type this.

I sincerely hope you understand how much your work has helped these people who have so little, James. We all wish your life be blessed with success and prosperity!

Last edited:

fortisvalida

Downloaded
100.8 GB
Uploaded
115.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This OS is perfect thank you so much good sire.

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
1.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for this :)

Alex Tan

Downloaded
110.5 GB
Uploaded
5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for your work

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
414.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
nice build , blzinng fast and yea i hope you did not forget to build same editionn like here in x64 varies, thanks a lot for the release of this build

nagip

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
24 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you for the great os

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Okay, this is purely anecdotal, and everyone interested in this build is welcome to doubt me but I'd rather you test this build out yourself and experience how extremely incredible this is for old computers.

I volunteer with marginalized communities and their software needs for old/mostly obsolete devices that they need for school/work. Most of their Windows-capable devices are just old/broken laptops or tablets from their former employers or from a lucky trash haul.

That said, there is this one generation of laptops from 2008/2009 known as netbooks. The first models that came out were strictly 32-bit, and had only one ddr2 ram slot, which meant 2gb max. These initial models were equipped with the SLOWEST mobile Atom processors you could fathom: 1.66ghz single-core, N270/N280. An absolute nightmare to work with, but I can't be choosy with donations.

I tried a stock Windows 10 LTSC installation, and these netbooks would just turn off due to overheating. 100% usage 100% of the time, with no applications even running yet. I tried Linux, but the only distros that would run an acceptably usable environment was Puppy Linux, and it really isn't a good option for these users.

For the longest time I was stuck with a superlite Windows 7 from one of the uploaders here at TeamOS. Still not the best option security-wise, drivers were a b*tch to find, but at least usage was down to 10% when idle, and some work apps would actually work.

Having installed this build, it is insane that it performs at a similar 10% idle proc usage, 400mb ram. No additional drivers were needed even for display, audio or bluetooth. And while anything with video streaming content would stutter (100% usage, no multi-tasking allowed lol), this is at least a modern OS for an ultra-crippled 15-year old device. Three medical transcriptionists are already using it on these old netbooks as I type this.

I sincerely hope you understand how much your work has helped these people who have so little, James. We all wish your life be blessed with success and prosperity!
:clap: Well explained my friend, @htd82002 very well explained.
@FBConan is one of many amazing builder/uploader here and it
irritates me when people try to drag their names through the mud, not showing one bit of
appreciation the hard work they put into everything they do and share with us for free.
Thanks for having their backs. :h:

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
886.6 GB
Uploaded
27.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
:clap: Well explained my friend, @htd82002 very well explained.
@FBConan is one of many amazing builder/uploader here and it
irritates me when people try to drag their names through the mud, not showing one bit of
appreciation the hard work they put into everything they do and share with us for free.
Thanks for having their backs. :h:
I completely agree with what you wrote, dear "RedDove"

yoshiki

Downloaded
111.9 GB
Uploaded
170.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years