Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows Last XP 22 USB R.O.N.

00Proteus00

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
71.5 GB
Uploaded
12.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I have a problem when I burned the iso to usb using rufus the flash drive booted but didn't boot the installer I mean I couldn't install the windows booted only live xp not installer I even try to boot using easy2boot also the same problem the flash only boot live xp not the installer how can i install it the windows it self not booting only the live xp inside the iso ???????????
You could try contacting the author on his site. Last OS

bembenk

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
great share, i miss those day when i must custom strip win xp to run smooth in our old pc

slevin3006

Downloaded
221.7 GB
Uploaded
597.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
It makes me think too much about Winlsd, thank you very much

with which software should I burn the iso file on a usb key, I tried with rufus my it doesn't when I boot on it

Seeking_Eagle

Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
10.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
with which software should I burn the iso file on a usb key, I tried with rufus my it doesn't when I boot on it
Check whether you need mbr or uefi for your pc and select correct one on rufus. also try burning it to dvd and try it that way.

crazyhorsea29

Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
252.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
awesome. thanks. always love xp. if only the program i'm using still support xp. nonetheless, i'll run it on vm.