Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Windows bootable toolkits for technicians

Shakmir

Donor
Downloaded
89 GB
Uploaded
251.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi everyone! I do some work as a hobbyist PC technician and I've used bootable Windows toolkits to image and clone disks, make backups, repair and reinstall Windows, etc. Hiren's Boot was my go-to for quite a few years but it's gotten really outdated, so I switched to Sergei Strelec but it's also slowing down on updates and also it gets a bunch of false positives. MediCat USB seems great but sometimes its performance is not that great.
I'm interested in knowing what's the go-to toolkit for other techies around here.

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,588.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Sergei Strelec make update every 6 or so months!
In mine opinion, right now is the best one!

vigipirate

Downloaded
1.6 TB
Uploaded
7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Good morning The updates are not complicated to have the compressed .exe files modify with 7zif and you will have the last update to look for other ISO of technician on the forum if someone has the kindness to share Strelec updated with program up to date I thank it Happy New Year to all; Best Wishes