Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 7 SP1 x64 Lite for Ryzen (USB 3) drivers included in iso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melty

Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi Im wondering if its posible to have a Tiny or Lite version of windows 7 x64 with the usb 3 driver added to the iso. I tried it on a verson that was under 900mb but it failed. I mounted the iso and used the windows image tool, which worked fine on a full verson of windows. Im guessing something is missing in the tiny verson and I get the failed error, any one had any success or have idears?

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Hi @Melty, tell you what I have read regarding your Ryzen processor.
Neither AMD Ryzen nor Intel Kaby Lake can be used correctly with Windows 7.
You may give unexpected errors or have problems with updates.
I know people who have used it without major problems, but Win 7 is not designed to be supported by those processors.

Anyway, I will share you by PM, a version of Windows 7 SP1 x64 with integrated USB 3 and USB 3.1 drivers made for Ryzen processors.

Tell us as soon as you can if you could install it successfully.

Last edited:

shawon019

Downloaded
25.6 GB
Uploaded
36.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi Im wondering if its posible to have a Tiny or Lite version of windows 7 x64 with the usb 3 driver added to the iso. I tried it on a verson that was under 900mb but it failed. I mounted the iso and used the windows image tool, which worked fine on a full verson of windows. Im guessing something is missing in the tiny verson and I get the failed error, any one had any success or have idears?
If the installation works. pls share it with the rest of us.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
if you want to try I share the link by PM :)

shawon019

Downloaded
25.6 GB
Uploaded
36.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
yes please. share the link with me.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I suspect you want the USB support cause you cant use Keyboard/Mouse? If so there are 2 easy workarounds.

1. Make an unattended version of whatever Windows 7 you want to use (by adding the answer file, for more info use google) and in that way, it will just install without asking anything or needing user input. If you have issues I can make an answer file for you.

2. If your Mobo has a ps/2 connector, buy a chip ps2 mouse just to navigate and use the onscreen Keyboard to type so you can finish the install.

After either of those steps, windows will install normally and it's easy to install the USB drivers, by extracting them from the ReLive Pack, and you will have a working Win 7 Ryzen PC.

Alternatively if the above doesn't work, google "Windows Image Tool" from Gigabyte (works with every Mobo tho) and its a tool that can slipstream any USB and NVMe drivers to a Windows 7 Installation file.

Last edited:

Melty

Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Sure no problem

Yes that would be great thanks

I suspect you want the USB support cause you cant use Keyboard/Mouse? If so there are 2 easy workarounds.

1. Make an unattended version of whatever Windows 7 you want to use (by adding the answer file, for more info use google) and in that way, it will just install without asking anything or needing user input. If you have issues I can make an answer file for you.

2. If your Mobo has a ps/2 connector, buy a chip ps2 mouse just to navigate and use the onscreen Keyboard to type so you can finish the install.

After either of those steps, windows will install normally and it's easy to install the USB drivers, by extracting them from the ReLive Pack, and you will have a working Win 7 Ryzen PC.

Alternatively if the above doesn't work, google "Windows Image Tool" from Gigabyte (works with every Mobo tho) and its a tool that can slipstream any USB and NVMe drivers to a Windows 7 Installation file.
Hi yer I got win 7 x64 working on ryzen, the issues was I cant do the same on a tiny version of windows, as the tool used (windows image tool) gives an error when doing it on a tiny version, im guessing because something is missing thats neededd to run the tool.

Hi @Melty, tell you what I have read regarding your Ryzen processor.
Neither AMD Ryzen nor Intel Kaby Lake can be used correctly with Windows 7.
You may give unexpected errors or have problems with updates.
I know people who have used it without major problems, but Win 7 is not designed to be supported by those processors.

Anyway, I will share you by PM, a version of Windows 7 SP1 x64 with integrated USB 3 and USB 3.1 drivers made for Ryzen processors.

Tell us as soon as you can if you could install it successfully.
I dont use updates anymore more issues than good. There is no issues with 7 if your carefull me thinks and a good firewall. I dygress 7 will work and does, but I not sure it works at its best on ryzen as you say, i may be loosing some of the benifits of the hardware not really sure.

I dont use updates anymore more issues than good. There is no issues with 7 if your carefull me thinks and a good firewall. I dygress 7 will work and does, but I not sure it works at its best on ryzen as you say, i may be loosing some of the benifits of the hardware not really sure.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
here it is
here is another

Melty

Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
here it is
here is another

I have a version 881mb (windows 7 x64) thats liter than both of them, but the image tool with not add to it, i just get failed error any idears?

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
I have a version 881mb (windows 7 x64) thats liter than both of them, but the image tool with not add to it, i just get failed error any idears?
use rufus

Melty

Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
use rufus
Rufus is not for adding driver, its for making a bootable usb version.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
Rufus is not for adding driver, its for making a bootable usb version.
use winreducer or winlite

Melty

Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
use winreducer or winlite
what versions would i need for win 7 64 ?

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
what versions would i need for win 7 64 ?
win reducer 70 but the only ones found on the forum is 100 which is for windows 10 try google or a torrent site

Melty

Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
win reducer 70 but the only ones found on the forum is 100 which is for windows 10 try google or a torrent site
ok thanks

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
ok thanks
you can also start a thread and request that software here:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
I have already shared by PM a full version of Windows 7 x64 for Ryzen with @Melty that includes the USB 3 and 3.1 drivers.
But she wants, not a full version but a lite, light, minimal version with those drivers ...

In short, she wants a modified version with the included USB 3 drivers in ISO.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
I have already shared by PM a full version of Windows 7 x64 for Ryzen with @Melty that includes the USB 3 and 3.1 drivers.
But she wants, not a full version but a lite, light, minimal version with those drivers ...

In short, she wants a modified version with the included USB 3 drivers in ISO.
windows 7 is too oudated for Ryzen processors any way... ha ha ha

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
@Melty You had given alot of choices and if not satisfied go for Win8.1 or Win 10 or any Linux Distro ...Will go-on forever if holded open
Thread complete and locked

Status
Not open for further replies.