Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelgiqueMan

Downloaded
173.6 GB
Uploaded
797.2 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi everybody, can i have some news about windows 11.
I saw video yesterday in channel on youtube, that have windows 11.2, a search in the web but i don't find the link.

Un4Given

Banned
Downloaded
540.3 GB
Uploaded
12.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (454)
Member for 4 years
I think the next windows gonna be Windows 12 lite...

I have already watched and a internet user on reddit have try it..

Check out windows 12 lite on the internet you may have a better chance of finding something..

:wait::wait:

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
i would like to suggest to use original OS or Customized OS'es uploaded here
Both windows 11 or 11.x or windows 12 are fake builds ,where one of my country's national newspaper stated these two are fake and dont fall for those.
wait until 2021 second half Microsoft is really preparing for some new windows & preview may be released in second half of 2021...Whatever code name set by MS

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I still dont get why people fall for this all the time when a simple independent search for facts will show you the truth.

chrome_2021-03-06_22-16-47.jpg

As for windows 12... it a Linux Lite LTS build that looks like windows... but is not windows. Now if one wants Linux, up to them, but windows is not according to what I could see.

In short and for the present time, Windows 10 is here to stay. After all the number 10 is just a product name. If one compares windows 10 1507 (the 1st windows 10) from 2015 with the current beta 21h1 (which will be released end of April/start of May) of 2021 you can hardly call them the same version but yet both are windows 10.

The only new "release" if you can call it that is windows 10X which is a tablet/low-powered laptop, lightweight OS, similar to ChromeOS. It's a combo of windows S without legacy support (running 32-bit apps and installing your own apps is not allowed). I have that build and can confirm that is not for everyday use by the average user, and only meant for low-powered laptops internet/office/windows store app use.

Of course, maybe our OS builders can custom make such a windows build and name it Windows XV. I'm making the 1st step and made this wallpaper for that project but you can use it from now and pretend it's windows 15. It's as close to real as windows 11.

windows-15.jpg

Last edited:

BelgiqueMan

Downloaded
173.6 GB
Uploaded
797.2 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
oh my God its reall, there no window 11 its a linux one, thanks for all of you that answers me, thanks so much.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@BelgiqueMan So you have you'r answer :)
i'm closing this thread now seen as completed :)

@Cyler thank you for writing the excellent answer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.