Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 11 ISO similar at Windows 10 LTSC/LTSB version? or newer Win10 LTSB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcclaine88

Downloaded
28.6 GB
Uploaded
25.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Well I need your advice...!
I've been using Windows 10 LTSB 2016 (one of your fantastic releases from here) since it came out, and I love it. Never EVER had an issue.
Now I'm force to upgrade... cos some new software updates that I need are giving me strange errors.

So, I'm looking for a Win 11 that's focused on performance, like the Windows 10 LTSB 2016.

Any recommendations?
What would you recommend, a Win 11 ISO that's similar in performance to the one I have, or a newer version of Windows 10 LTSB, cos that may work with newer software too.

Thanks in advance!

PS: in case some are curious about the error:
"The procedure entry point SetThreadDescription could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\SoftwareCompany\SoftwareName.exe"
I don't include the name of the software cos I don't know if its allowed.
I have all the Visual C++ versions needed (checked with the guy that made the medicine for that software, so must be something else)

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
254 (262)
Member for 7 years
there are no Windows 11 ltsb get pro!

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Give Win 10 LTSC 21H2 a chance. I run it and its solid.

mcclaine88

Downloaded
28.6 GB
Uploaded
25.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
there are no Windows 11 ltsb get pro!

Thanks for replying, but I know that, that's why i've ask for some version similar in performance!

Alright, I will, and thanks for your quick response!

Sorry to ask, is this the one you referring to? https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-10-ltsc-21h2-burnt-23-vip-by-proteus.196106/

Because I've try using the Search but it didn't give me any results (tried with Win 10 LTSC 21H2, Windows 10 LTSC 21H2, or just 10 LTSC 21H2, and nothing). Is the Search function working? or am I doing something wrong?

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Sorry to ask, is this the one you referring to? https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-10-ltsc-21h2-burnt-23-vip-by-proteus.196106/

Because I've try using the Search but it didn't give me any results (tried with Win 10 LTSC 21H2, Windows 10 LTSC 21H2, or just 10 LTSC 21H2, and nothing). Is the Search function working? or am I doing something wrong?

mcclaine88

Downloaded
28.6 GB
Uploaded
25.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

Thank you, you awesome Human Being! :)
:party:

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
254 (262)
Member for 7 years
Thank you, you awesome Human Being! :)
:party:
if this complete your request, please let us know!

mcclaine88

Downloaded
28.6 GB
Uploaded
25.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
if this complete your request, please let us know!
to avoid making silly mistakes, i will install it tomorrow (is late here!) but i will for sure let you guys know how it went! Thanks!!

mcclaine88

Downloaded
28.6 GB
Uploaded
25.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello Everyone! i didn't want to leave this unanswered by my side, so yes, i did install this version and i can confirm it WORKS!
I didn't reply sooner cos i was trying to see if it was a fit for me or not, but the OS works wonderfully.
For what i need, this untouched version of Windows 10 is too heavy, meaning it uses many resources i prefer to save it for what i use (work).

Is there a lighter version of this? Not saying a full stripped down version, but maybe a lighter one? Thanks again for all your support.

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
254 (262)
Member for 7 years
Hello Everyone! i didn't want to leave this unanswered by my side, so yes, i did install this version and i can confirm it WORKS!
I didn't reply sooner cos i was trying to see if it was a fit for me or not, but the OS works wonderfully.
For what i need, this untouched version of Windows 10 is too heavy, meaning it uses many resources i prefer to save it for what i use (work).

Is there a lighter version of this? Not saying a full stripped down version, but maybe a lighter one? Thanks again for all your support.
thanks done and completed!
thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.