Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 11 for PC with low specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordrt

Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
30.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello

Is there a Windows 11 (Home/Pro) version that can run on a low specs PC, with 2 GB RAM and Intel Core i3 2nd Gen?

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Try one of @FBConan LiteOS. I think it is for low-spec pcs.

Last edited by a moderator:

sommarmyr

Downloaded
474.7 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I would go for any of the Ghost Spectre releases.... use it myself on my test computer Asus laptop with 4gb ram and its superfast!
/

daizu05

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@lordrt
@Mr Grimbahir
Working on my old laptop celeron 2gb
PXL-20220504-163243942-MP.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Teamos is teeming with great releases. He can pick one.

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Phoenix LiteOS Presents: CleanOS 11 Pro (22000.376) -> or
Windows 11 Ultra Lite TeamOS Edition (22000.493) ->

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
The real question you should ask @lordrt is not if you can... but if you should. What is the benefit of doing so? What will 11 allow you to do that 10 (LTSC or Pro) will not. We also need to consider, that running windows isn't hard. You can run it even with 512 Mb ram and a single core. The issue is what do you do after with the applications, with the browsers and internet, etc.

As long as you can have an SSD (for speed) windows 11 will boot ok, especially some of the lite builds. Disable indexing if you have lots of files, Cortana, and Defenders Real-time protection, (do a manual scan when needed), you will boot surprisingly fine. Windows after 8 are very dependent on disk speed. Try a 16 core with a 5400 rpm disk and then a dual-core with SSD. The 2nd will win hands down. Keep in mind that newer OSes were made to support new hardware technologies. Things like direct storage (needs dx12 card and nvme disk), Windows subsystems (android and linux), better handling of multicore CPUs, and so on, will not have any effect on you due to your PC not having those.

At the end of the day, OSes are free here, all you have to do is give win11 a try and see for yourself and the system. If it is not what you hoped for, use a 10 build (start from LTSB). Just to be clear, I'm not saying it can't be done cause it can. Just pointing out that there may be no real benefit.

Hope it helped.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
The real question you should ask @lordrt is not if you can... but if you should. What is the benefit of doing so? What will 11 allow you to do that 10 (LTSC or Pro) will not. We also need to consider, that running windows isn't hard. You can run it even with 512 Mb ram and a single core. The issue is what do you do after with the applications, with the browsers and internet, etc.

As long as you can have an SSD (for speed) windows 11 will boot ok, especially some of the lite builds. Disable indexing if you have lots of files, Cortana, and Defenders Real-time protection, (do a manual scan when needed), you will boot surprisingly fine. Windows after 8 are very dependent on disk speed. Try a 16 core with a 5400 rpm disk and then a dual-core with SSD. The 2nd will win hands down. Keep in mind that newer OSes were made to support new hardware technologies. Things like direct storage (needs dx12 card and nvme disk), Windows subsystems (android and linux), better handling of multicore CPUs, and so on, will not have any effect on you due to your PC not having those.

At the end of the day, OSes are free here, all you have to do is give win11 a try and see for yourself and the system. If it is not what you hoped for, use a 10 build (start from LTSB). Just to be clear, I'm not saying it can't be done cause it can. Just pointing out that there may be no real benefit.

Hope it helped.
@Cyler correct my friend :) when i have buy this NEW Machine here 2 months ago then the shop keeper told me to stay on Windows 10 Pro ... because the windows 11 is having to mutch child sickness diseases ...

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
69.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
@lordrt
The only thing I have to add on what @Cyler have said (he is right 1000%) is that you could try also the LTSC version.
We have plenty builds here to choose from.
Untouched, Lite, Superlite, VIP and the list goes on........................, everything you can imagine is here, nowhere else.
Choose a couple of builds depending your needs and spin it in a VM if its possible or install it and "play" with it for a few days...............then decide!!!
I am not going to recommend anything here (it would be the easiest part) because it won't be appropriate for the others builders here.
I am going to close this thread because there is nothing more to say here and before it becomes a chit-chat..............
Good luck to whatever you choose buddy.
Thank you all for your help here.

Status
Not open for further replies.