Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 11 - "CutOff"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuZZZZ

Downloaded
71.6 GB
Uploaded
145.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This question is for every Windows OS Moderator . Is there a possibility to make an Win OS that is build for music producers where the only importance is: speed. It has NO internet/update/defender/remote software/network etc etc. Everything out... I just want to install my DAW software and VST plugins and that's it. If I need to download anything, or post something on Soudcloud or so....I have to do this on my other pc, because on this OS it totally impossible.

This OS will run as fast as hell because it is only build for producing.. (and maybe some Photoshop (without Adobe Cloud ofcourse) .... SO.... CAN THIS BE DONE? Really hope so.

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Asking For Customized OS isn't Allowed Here
Will Let Sir @Charlie_Grimes Decide if this thread will have more replies

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I serious doubt it.. We are windows and software forum. Not anthing to do with music. Contact @ButchyBear for help on this ..you might get lucky..

RuZZZZ

Downloaded
71.6 GB
Uploaded
145.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I serious doubt it.. We are windows and software forum. Not anthing to do with music. Contact @ButchyBear for help on this ..you might get lucky..
I am a serious Windows user. I am just not capable enough to do this myself. Why are there Windows lite versions and versions with complete Office installed.. Windows who are Pre-Activated... That hasn't also nothing to do with Windows in my opinion. You may call this Windowss version Debloated Double lite without Windows Spyware... You even don't have to Pre-Activate it... ;) so it's a completely legal Windows version.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I am a serious Windows user. I am just not capable enough to do this myself. Why are there Windows lite versions and versions with complete Office installed.. Windows who are Pre-Activated... That hasn't also nothing to do with Windows in my opinion. You may call this Windowss version Debloated Double lite without Windows Spyware... You even don't have to Pre-Activate it... ;) so it's a completely legal Windows version.
Look whats on the forum is what we got.. You can easy remove stuff and activation from download.. We will not mod or customize windows on demand... Sorry.

Your so serious user then contact MicroSour.. Maybe give them a Please too

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
To remove activation from any OS before install delete the $OEM$ file from the Source Folder in the .iso.. do this before burning to a usb pendrive

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
RuZZZ said:
"This question is for every Windows OS Moderator . Is there a possibility to make an Win OS that is build for music producers where the only importance is: speed. It has NO internet/update/defender/remote software/network etc etc. Everything out... I just want to install my DAW software and VST plugins and that's it. If I need to download anything, or post something on Soudcloud or so....I have to do this on my other pc, because on this OS it totally impossible.

This OS will run as fast as hell because it is only build for producing.. (and maybe some Photoshop (without Adobe Cloud ofcourse) .... SO.... CAN THIS BE DONE? Really hope so."

RuZZZ,
The quick answer is no. Use LINUX, get better hardware, or... Read the following.
OK, first I need to know what you mean by music computer. You mentioned producer build. To tell you the truth, speed in producing can be improved by other means. The Windows version you use has so little to do with the speed needed for production hardly makes a difference. Windows 7 is better for some things as it doesn't try to force Windows drivers down your throat. What program are you using to produce your music It is music you created where you have all the original tracks? Are you remixing from stem tracks? Is it music that was mostly recorded in a linear fashion or using loops? The DAW you use will make a huge difference. If you are producing high-track count songs, you will need lots of RAM, and lots of cores. You will likely need internet access if you are using modern music software. You should be using an SSD for your OS and music software. If you have limited resources, by that I mean a computer that is not very powerful, You are going to be limited as far as track counts go and how you produce. Digital effects can be applied to tracks, then use the resulting track to mix with as opposed to trying to have your computer apply all effects in real-time. It is not a simple question to answer. I would forget about Windows and focus on programs used, using accelerators for plug-ins like Universal Audio that used SHARK chips to process. If you are a professional and have a large budget, ProTools has tons of outboard processing boxes, PM me with your setup and include programs you are using, I need to know track counts, number of cores, not threads, real cores. Any PC except Opteron G-34 socket ones will double core count. Intel came up with it, all is it is a parking space for data just outside the computing core that slides in when the core isn't being used, I need to know TRUE CORE COUNT and track numbers and what kind of effects you are applying and how they are being applied. Are you using 64-bit effects or 32-bit? I assume you are working with .WAV files. Do not process them using a higher sample rate than 96 kHz and 32 bit. 48 kHz and 24 bit are more than enough for your final format, if you plan on putting music on a CD, 41.1kHz and 16-bit is ok, because that is all a CD can use, a DVD can have up to 96kHz/32-bit or even be converted to bitstream for the final copy. Converting to bit-stream will make the recording sound better than any PWM format. It's Physics and it's true, you can make a recording sound better just by converting the format to bit-stream, or one bit and 2.8224 MHz (or a multiple of it) sample rate. this is the ONLY case I know of though. Beware of LPCM encoding for bit-stream. Please PM me and I can help. I need all programs used and all hardware used, also music sources.
~BB

RuZZZZ

Downloaded
71.6 GB
Uploaded
145.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Asking For Customized OS isn't Allowed Here
Will Let Sir @Charlie_Grimes Decide if this thread will have more replies
I am sorry, I didn't know. I'll remove my posts ASAP.

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years
I am sorry, I didn't know. I'll remove my posts ASAP.
I think this thread can be closed as @ButchyBear gave a pretty thorough and as far as I can tell accurate answer.

@RuZZZZ I restored your question so it can be referenced by other users if they ever come across this thread, (and in the future @MniawY is right, you cannot request customized OS).
Read here ->
tjMFsHy.png

@RuZZZZ and @ButchyBear feel free to continue privately via message.

Thank you all for your input, thread closed and tagged complete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.