Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
ah guess so and he installed it in 2019 and promised me 3 years of updates for the 25k he took from me and a month later he is gone
get an updated version from here!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
You are trying to install manually the driver and that can probably cause the issue. You should find the driver installation pack and not try via that method.

Download Qualcomm drivers for Windows 10.
https://usbdriverspie.com/download-qualcomm-usb-driver/
Follow their instructions.

If that doesn't work try to find drivers from the phone company itself.

If all steps fail you can transfer via wifi (many ways to do that and you can google to see some) or via an SD card and an SD card reader.

Try to connect the phone to a different PC of a friend, and see if the same issue happens.

Other than that, not much else we can do.

DMRKC

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:

• Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.

Dark Wolf

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
47 (47)
Member for 1 years
adding my error and also my OS info please check

Hmm.
I don't recall anyone posting an "Enterprise N" version on TeamOS. Normally it's Enterprise, Enterprise LTSC, Enterprise LTSB, Enterprise IoT, etc.. but not the "N" version.
N versions lack certain media tech to appease Europe and the EU.

I'd suggest a full fledged updated version, not the "N" version, to fix your problem.

DMRKC

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
You are trying to install manually the driver and that can probably cause the issue. You should find the driver installation pack and not try via that method.

Go to the qualcomm website and download drivers for Windows 10.
https://usbdriverspie.com/download-qualcomm-usb-driver/
Follow their instructions.

If that doesn't work try to find drivers from the phone company itself.

If all steps fail you can transfer via wifi (many ways to do that and you can google to see some) or via an SD card and an SD card reader.

Try to connect the phone to a different PC of a friend, see if the same issue happens.

Other than that, not much else we can do.
thank you ye tried installing from the device makers and doensn't work and shows as MTP

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
thank you ye tried installing from the device makers and doensn't work and shows as MTP
You do know you need to change the mode from your phone right? Let alone the fact that it sees the phone as MTP means it works, so it's the driver issue you try to install.
You can also try a cloud service like google drive. Upload photos there from your phone, and download them to your PC. May be slower but works 100%

DMRKC

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Hmm.
I don't recall anyone posting an "Enterprise N" version on TeamOS. Normally it's Enterprise, Enterprise LTSC, Enterprise LTSB, Enterprise IoT, etc.. but not the "N" version.

I'd suggest a full fledged updated version, not the "N" version, to fix your problem.
ok i can do it and how do i install the Edius-9 and other stuff i have now please all those

You do know you need to change the mode from your phone right? Let alone the fact that it sees the phone as MTP means it works, so it's the driver issue you try to install.
You can also try a cloud service like google drive. Upload photos there from your phone, and download them to your PC. May be slower but works 100%
yes from phone i change the setting from charge to transfer files and also except mobiles everything else does get detected and all and thank you very everyone for trying to help me you guys really rock

Hmm.

if you don't mind can i just upgrade my current OS simply without losing the EZONE and Boris replace etc?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Hmm.

As you said "Windows 10 Enterprise N is a Windows 10 edition for European markets. "
Probably he used a multi edition build which had the "N" version.
Don't know why he did such a thing

@DMRKC
Yes you can, just use an untouched build from here or anywhere else

DMRKC

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
As you said "Windows 10 Enterprise N is a Windows 10 edition for European markets. "
Probably he used a multi edition build which had the "N" version.
Don't know why he did such a thing
ok so please suggest an OS from here and how can i install it without losing my other software stuff he installed? and i remember why he installed a fresh windows for me cause he said Edius-9 and other video editing softwares doesn't work on my existing windows and he installed the one i have

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
ok so please suggest an OS from here and how can i install it without losing my other software stuff he installed?
Sorry but we don't suggest here it wouldn't be nice for the other uploaders
Just have a look at the windows section.

As for the installation have a look at some videos or find someone who knows (its better)

Thread will close soon

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
My friend, dont get me the wrong way but we are a torrent site, not a support site. We offer some help if there is a specific problem we can give advice, but we stop at that.

You can google and YouTube on how to install Windows and software and you will find many online guides with images etc
We cannot teach all that from a simple forum. We need to write a book.

Also, you need to understand that we can't tell you what to do like update or clean install cause we don't know how your system is set.

Personally, I would do this
If your PC otherwise is working fine, use a cloud service for photos and let it be as it is. Upload to google drive from your phone, download from your PC.

Also, try your phone on another PC and see if it works there too, and try a different phone on your PC. If both work,that means your phone and PC have some compatibility issue but not worth formatting and trying to reinstall everything.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Sadly the thread will close here, try to find the guy since you have his name and force him to help you. We can't really do anything else from here.
Please understand that we can't go further not just for you but if you check the help threads, we do the same for everyone.

Feel free to get any software you like, watch your ratio tho, and find a person to help you save your file and install new fresh windows in case you don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.