Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMRKC

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Please Help me when i connect my mobile or any mobiles to the PC it shows as other devices and when i try to update the device driver, I get an error and attacked the image link below.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
What device are you trying to connect? How old is the mobile? Windows update driver is not all knowing one. Sometimes it can even install an old one.

See if you can download the driver from manufacturer site. Or after connecting the phone, see if your windows is up to date from windows settings and also see if there is some additional drivers options left to download.

Most of the mobile phones these days are plug and play one. There should be no problem with connection of phone and windows, unless you have missed or messed up something in windows. Walk us through and we will do our best to help you.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Use iobit driver to update your system drivers and try again.

DMRKC

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
What device are you trying to connect? How old is the mobile? Windows update driver is not all knowing one. Sometimes it can even install an old one.

See if you can download the driver from manufacturer site. Or after connecting the phone, see if your windows is up to date from windows settings and also see if there is some additional drivers options left to download.

Most of the mobile phones these days are plug and play one. There should be no problem with connection of phone and windows, unless you have missed or messed up something in windows. Walk us through and we will do our best to help you.
tried all that and nothing works and my os was installed from this site itself says MS WINDOWS BY TEAMOS and this issue started after i installed the windows updates and then i did revert the updates and still the problem is there so i am hoping someone from this site itself can help me fix it and a person installed me this OS and now he is gone idk what happened to him his mobile is always switched off and i bought EDius 9 from him for real money and it's a bit expensive and he told me when i run into trouble click on the online support and ask for help in forums

Use iobit driver to update your system drivers and try again.
using it and shows all my drivers are up to date but any mobile android i try to connect says the same error

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
using it and shows all my drivers are up to date but any mobile android i try to connect says the same error
Are you using a custom build?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
The error you get is because your installation probably is corrupt. Whenever you try to install a driver, Windows is looking for components that for some reason either you don't have (light build) or they have become corrupt. Without more details, we can't help.

The issue that I personally have is that we give Windows and software here for free, but some guy sold software from here and got paid for that and then he send you here for support or to put it simply we are supposed to do his job for free while he gets paid for our services. This is not how things work.

Do you know his name or his account here? I will make sure he will get banned and never again step in here because he deceived both you and us. There is supposed to be honor among thieves...

You also have to know we offer help, but this is not in any way and shape support. Find him, through any means, and ask him to help you since he got paid for this or get your money back. After that and since you are here, the software is "free", have fun downloading without paying.

DMRKC

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
The error you get is because your installation probably is corrupt. Whenever you try to install a driver, Windows is looking for components that for some reason either you don't have (light build) or they have become corrupt. Without more details, we can't help.

The issue that I personally have is that we give Windows and software here for free, but some guy sold software from here and got paid for that and then he send you here for support or to put it simply we are supposed to do his job for free while he gets paid for our services. This is not how things work.

Do you know his name or his account here? I will make sure he will get banned and never again step in here because he deceived both you and us. There is supposed to be honor among thieves...

You also have to know we offer help, but this is not in any way and shape support. Find him, through any means, and ask him to help you since he got paid for this or get your money back. After that and since you are here, the software is "free", have fun downloading without paying.
I don't know his name here but his real life name is Viswanadh he is from Guntur Andhra Pradesh and i can dm you his phone number and please help me if possible he is collecting money from a lot of people using all your softwares i got to know him from my uncle who paid him for 5 computers installing OS and installing Edius and other video editing software

Are you using a custom build?
windows feature experience pack is what i am using

DMRKC

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Also i don't know if i am supposed to tell the issue here i did download a software and installed it and later it showed me a message that i did break some rules of copywrite of the software makers and it said they have my IP details and ISP details etc
just a headsup for the software i am adding the link to your site here https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/chri...er-pro-14-24-0203-multilingual-teamos.208864/

i think it's him cause he installed me this software in 2019

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
No matter who he is

@DMRKC
What you mean by this

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I don't know his name here but his real life name is Viswanadh he is from Guntur Andhra Pradesh and i can dm you his phone number and please help me if possible he is collecting money from a lot of people using all your softwares i got to know him from my uncle who paid him for 5 computers installing OS and installing Edius and other video editing software
Installing OS is a service, so of course they can charge for it. But there is a moral and fair price for that too. We don't know how much you have been charged or have been swindled, but using a forum software that you get for free to sell it for expensive price, that's real low. And how exactly did they install the OS, they must have come in person, right? Then you must know their location.

Take your time, and go to them in person, demand your money back. Else tell them to provide a genuine key of the said software, if they don't comply, then take it to the cops. You have every right.

DMRKC

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
No matter who he is

@DMRKC
What you mean by this
if i give any desk can you please fix my issue? I just wanna connect my phone to pc copy my data and save to my HDD is all i want cause i don't wanna lose my kids video memories so please me

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Go here
and then

Show us a screeshot

DMRKC

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Installing OS is a service, so of course they can charge for it. But there is a moral and fair price for that too. We don't know how much you have been charged or have been swindled, but using a forum software that you get for free to sell it for expensive price, that's real low. And how exactly did they install the OS, they must have come in person, right? Then you must know their location.

Take your time, and go to them in person, demand your money back. Else tell them to provide a genuine key of the said software, if they don't comply, then take it to the cops. You have every right.
i paid him 25,000 rupees for OS, Edius-9 and all other supporting softwares to edit and make videos

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
We would but we really can't. We don't know which edition or version of Windows he used to install for you, we don't know what other things he might have messed with. If you google the problem they tell you the same and also recommend the general steps like SFC etc but if it's a custom build those probably won't work.

On the other hand, it might be a problem with the specific driver... but unless we sit at your PC we cant really know.
Finding local help, would be the better option for you, or we risk talking here for hours without getting anywhere.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
if i give any desk can you please fix my issue? I just wanna connect my phone to pc copy my data and save to my HDD is all i want cause i don't wanna lose my kids video memories so please me
We don't do such things here, no remote connection and don't trust no one to connect with your pc
He can do anything

DMRKC

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Go here
and then

Show as a screeshot
adding my error and also my OS info please check

We don't do such things here, no remote connection and don't trust no one to connect with your pc
He can do anything
ok so my solution is do a new os and install all the edius etc from here?

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
try this
HTML:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system-files-79aa86cb-ca52-166a-92a3-966e85d4094e

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
adding my error and also my OS info please check

This build is too old my friend

DMRKC

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
We would but we really can't. We don't know which edition or version of Windows he used to install for you, we don't know what other things he might have messed with. If you google the problem they tell you the same and also recommend the general steps like SFC etc but if it's a custom build those probably won't work.

On the other hand, it might be a problem with the specific driver... but unless we sit at your PC we cant really know.
Finding local help, would be the better option for you, or we risk talking here for hours without getting anywhere.
I tried for local help and they didn't look into the issue and says i need to install new os instead of finding a solution
try this
HTML:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system-files-79aa86cb-ca52-166a-92a3-966e85d4094e
running it now and thanks

DMRKC

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
This build is too old my friend
ah guess so and he installed it in 2019 and promised me 3 years of updates for the 25k he took from me and a month later he is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.