Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10 x64 en ru AIO installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

igoprikuo

Downloaded
2.8 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I'm new to the community please help me to fix this the keep files ,apps , and settings are greyed out because the windows i tried to install says to because you've chosen to install Windows 10 using a different language but how to change my language to bypass this and then change back to en-US the source and boot folder have en-US and the ru-ru

and i modified the iso to delete the ru-ru which is the russian language and it still have some russian anyway to solve this.
also i have the unmodified iso which when i click the setup it goes all russian

i need to install this update to get to the 1809 because my windows build is 10240

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11505 (11505)
Member for 8 years
I'm new to the community please help me to fix this the keep files ,apps , and settings are greyed out because the windows i tried to install says to because you've chosen to install Windows 10 using a different language but how to change my language to bypass this and then change back to en-US the source and boot folder have en-US and the ru-ru

and i modified the iso to delete the ru-ru which is the russian language and it still have some russian anyway to solve this.
also i have the unmodified iso which when i click the setup it goes all russian

i need to install this update to get to the 1809 because my windows build is 10240

Can you provide us whit some screens so we can take better look of your problem?.

igoprikuo

Downloaded
2.8 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Can you provide us whit some screens so we can take better look of your problem?.
I've upload some screenshot but it says failed to upload it's extension is not allowed

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11505 (11505)
Member for 8 years
I've upload some screenshot but it says failed to upload it's extension is not allowed

Download Lightshot :)

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
You do know that you have to upload the screenshots to LookImg.com and then copy/paste link or BBCode here?

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
We dont need screen shots coz I can see the stupid problem again.. modifying the iso..So wrong..

Here download this>>>
Use Rufus to mount the iso to a usb drive.. Boot from usb drive and install..

1. Format hdd coz if your still at 10240 its time... save files you need
2. Do a complete fresh new install .... No upgrading..

Thread complete

Status
Not open for further replies.