Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Windows 10 X-Lite 'Redstone Redux'

sweetdaddy702

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the share

crewockeez

Downloaded
14.5 GB
Uploaded
676.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
very very thank you sir

waffuwill

Downloaded
70.1 GB
Uploaded
17.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you so much for this upload

ajames30

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you TS for this wonderful build. MY old Compaq HP 6000 aio is now running smoothly than using full win10 OS.
I don't know if this is allowed but maybe someone can enlighten me. I have HP amd A5300 and compaq hp 6000 aio, both running MBR disc but when i install lite version of windows 10 on the hp amd A5300, i can't proceed coz it says i'm running MBR disc and must use GPT. Both of them are running MBR but in the Amd i cannot install the lite OS. I tried to convert the Amd disc into gpt using disk management but it just grey out and if i use cmd, it only says cannot find disc 0. I tried the tutorials in you tube still no luck. My only question is, is there a way i can install lite windows on my hp amd A5300? It just happen that the Compaq HP is now running smoothly, boot faster than before ( using full windows 10 ).
Thank you again and i hope i did not violate any rules.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Thank you TS for this wonderful build. MY old Compaq HP 6000 aio is now running smoothly than using full win10 OS.
I don't know if this is allowed but maybe someone can enlighten me. I have HP amd A5300 and compaq hp 6000 aio, both running MBR disc but when i install lite version of windows 10 on the hp amd A5300, i can't proceed coz it says i'm running MBR disc and must use GPT. Both of them are running MBR but in the Amd i cannot install the lite OS. I tried to convert the Amd disc into gpt using disk management but it just grey out and if i use cmd, it only says cannot find disc 0. I tried the tutorials in you tube still no luck. My only question is, is there a way i can install lite windows on my hp amd A5300? It just happen that the Compaq HP is now running smoothly, boot faster than before ( using full windows 10 ).
Thank you again and i hope i did not violate any rules.
boot using a Hirens Boot Disc (there are many listed here if you search), then use one of the partition utilities and convert it to GPT. Reboot and all "should" be good. Backup everything you need just in case. I have had this backfire on me and I wiped the whole thing out. Good news is though, if you do wipe it out, at least you can proceed with the new install without hinderance :)

ajames30

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
boot using a Hirens Boot Disc (there are many listed here if you search), then use one of the partition utilities and convert it to GPT. Reboot and all "should" be good. Backup everything you need just in case. I have had this backfire on me and I wiped the whole thing out. Good news is though, if you do wipe it out, at least you can proceed with the new install without hinderance :)
thank you for the reply. i will try this when i got home.

ajames30

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I just want to update my installation of this OS windows X10 X-lite redstone redux edition by sir FBConan. I did manage to convert my disk into GPT, but i use the cmd, diskpart method. I did not use the Hirens but was on standby if it fails. Thank you again for the reply, i do really appreciate it.
Btw the cmd ( diskpart ) method i use for converting MBR disk to GPT was right on installing the OS, before the storage window.

sbnasipit

Downloaded
37.5 GB
Uploaded
53.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Very Nice ang Beautiful thank sir Conan

Nurul Amin

Downloaded
48.5 GB
Uploaded
13 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
WOW THANKS AND ITS APPRECIABLE WORK. DONE

itsrenesmee27

Banned
Downloaded
2.8 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks you for sharing your build with us. It looks like a great build for gamers

SoberD

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
202.7 GB
Uploaded
272.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Beautiful Build I like it A lot I Thank You!

paruduu

Downloaded
65.8 GB
Uploaded
424.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for the awesome built @FBConan!

imariuss

Downloaded
42.3 GB
Uploaded
14.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i will try it later thankyou so much

djo898989

Downloaded
19.2 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you, thanks for sharing

shailesh nair

Downloaded
4.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the excellent build. Highly recommend it. I just have one question. How to disable the transparency effect on opened windows and File Explorer? I attempted to turn off transparency effects under Personalize >> Colors and by switching themes, but I was unable to do so.

shailesh nair

Downloaded
4.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the excellent build. Highly recommend it. I just have one question. How to disable the transparency effect on opened windows and File Explorer? I attempted to turn off transparency effects under Personalize >> Colors and by switching themes, but I was unable to do so.
solved. disable clear.exe in task manager>> sign out >> sign in

venkimewtwo

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks for your Awesome Build man

ryancapuyan

Downloaded
29.8 GB
Uploaded
515.8 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
very very thank you sir

SoberD

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
202.7 GB
Uploaded
272.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks a Bunch great wall paper !

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
198.2 GB
Uploaded
763.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I lost this build when my storage drive died... I'm relieved to have found it again. Thank you kindly :cool: